How many pages do you read everyday?

Also, how many hours do you spend reading?

pic unrelated

like 30 mins

at least 5

more than you

my daybook of personal happenings?

i dunno, a fucking couple. Why don't you get off my ass fuckhead?

I read some about 20 pages a day. Always wanted to read more. There are days that I do 50 pages, but depends.

Almost like an hour a day.

on average about 50.

I cross motherfucking time zones to get 25 in.

I am too afraid of forgetting important details to read a novel in less than 4 days, regardless of its length. I usually read probably about 50 pages of non-fiction, short stories, or philosophy a day, but I often read well over a hundred, and often over 200, pages per day when I read a novel. However, I only read about 10-20 novels per year on average. Last week I read Rabbit Redux by John Updawg in 3 days.

I liked Rabbit is Rich And Rabbit at Rest more than the first two. If you liked Run and Redux at all, keep going.

Until I'm sleepy
Can be anywhere between 20 and 400

>everyday

Hour each day

White girls are so unattractive

I've started taking notes while reading and it's slowed me down to about 25 pages a day, in 2 hours. Usually it's 150-200 pages a day, and it feels absurd how slow I'm reading now.

glad I gave this thread another bump so this could be added.

>50 pages of philosophy a day
Holy shit, I can barely read 10 pages of philosophy a day. Some other non-fiction comes to me easier, e.g. economics where I can get around 20-30 pages down, but still.

How do you do it?

DO YOU THINK THIS IS AN APPROPRIATE IMAGE TO POST TO A NSFW BOARD?

SOME OF US HAVE TO BROWSE AT WORK TO ESCAPE THE REPETITIVENESS OF KEK SLAVEWAGERY

I CANNOT BROWSE THE CATALOG WITH SOME FUCKING ANONYMOUS PHOTOSHOPPED ASS IN MY FACE

I WILL GET FUCKING FIRED YOU DORK

FUCKFFFQF=WGWDIOGHWEU9GBSERD

>PHOTOSHOPPED

>check out 3 books from library
>have 9 weeks before i have to give them back
>work out how many pages a day to read so i can finish on the day they have to go back
>about 25 pages, soaking it all in speed, bueno

>don't read anything for a week

between 50 and 500 pages, depends on what I'm reading and what social or academic duties I have that day, which then transcribes to 1 to 6 hours of reading time.

All of my days I spend reading. The question is what do I read. Baitposting, that's what.

I struggle to get 10 in.