You guys ready for the lowest we've ever been?

You guys ready for the lowest we've ever been?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/tsaker/when-sanity-fails-the-mindset-of-the-ideological-drone/
youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc
youtu.be/9qbRHY1l0vc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck cares? These scaremongering wageslave science cucks literally know jack-shit about how close we are to the end of the world, unless you're telling me they've got a degree in being a fucking spook from Harvard
The doomsday clock is the shittiest pseudo think tank created only so intellectual babies could have something to point to when their social degeneracy movement starts losing steam and they need to cast some more fuel to the flame
If you genuinely believe we're on the verge of extinction grow up please and don't post until you do

>If you genuinely believe we're on the verge of extinction

With people like you around, I almost wish we were.

Amazing. A man who can only speak in buzzwords.

It's really fucking hilarious they expect anyone to believe our current situation is even REMOTELY comparable to cold-war levels of tension

>These scaremongering wageslave science cucks literally know jack-shit about how close we are to the end of the world
hit the nail on the head
wagecuck lab monkeys would love a nuclear holocaust cause it would free them from their garbage lives

VHEMT is a thing. I hope they become a paramilitary group and start setting off dirty bombs in all our water supplies.

yeah dude but muh global warming and drump a fucking white male president (something we hadn't seen in a lifetime)

An average burger speaks the Buzzword English today.

>These examples perfectly illustrate the kind of mindset induced by what Professor John Marciano called “Empire as a way of life” [1] which is characterized by a set of basic characteristics:
>First foremost, simple, very simple one-sentence “arguments”. Gone are the days when argument were built in some logical sequence, when facts were established, then evaluated for their accuracy and relevance, then analyzed and then conclusions presented. Where in the past one argument per page or paragraph constituted the norm, we now have tweet-like 140 character statements which are more akin to shouted slogans than to arguments (no wonder that tweeting is something a bird does – hence the expression “bird brain”). You will see that kind of person writing what initially appears to be a paragraph, but when you look closer you realize that the paragraph is really little more than a sequence of independent statements and not really an argument of any type.
unz.com/tsaker/when-sanity-fails-the-mindset-of-the-ideological-drone/

2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
THE HANDS THAT THREATEN DOOM
2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
TO KILL THE UNBORN IN THE WOMB

fpbp

but... but... Drumpf.....

It's less coherent than ebonics. At least can be used to communicate logic and reasoning.

Somebody should name their new language. After all, to name a thing is to own and control a thing.

>ebonics can be used to communicate logic and reasoning.
you're delirious

>Gone are the days when argument were built in some logical sequence, when facts were established, then evaluated for their accuracy and relevance, then analyzed and then conclusions presented.

desu there were never those days.

You compare where the clock is now to the past and it just shows you how laughibly partisan it is.

Shame because it was an iconic tool.

>Dems fucking with the Doomsday clock on top of everything else

Just fuck up my whole country for one lost election, why don't you.

2 m i n u t e s
m
i
n
u
t
e
s

There were when it cost more to make an argument and respond to people. Now anyone can do it with just an Internet connection; before you had to prepare and send a letter, or get published in journals or distribute your own tracts. People also had a greater attention span back then and could sit down to read more than a few sentences.

The clock has been gradually moving closer to midnight since the Cold War ended. Addressing climate change shouldn't be a partisan issue, but it is, and that's not the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists' fault.

climate change is an inconvenience not the end of the world

ww2 was an inconvenience not the end of the world

bix nood allegedly does

what does that have to do with anything? are you retarded? there is a post higher up about speaking in buzz words and making no arguments, read it again

it's not an inconvenience and it's not the end of the world
It's somewhere in between
it's still serious
Yeah I understand you hate fear-mongering blah blah blah but willful blindness is just as bad

More liberal freak out bullshit. Faggy old baby boomers are wearing out their welcome. Go die.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc

>Go die.
Be careful what you wish for.

So who are these people,what are they doing and with what qualifications?But the most important question is,why should i care?
Stuff like this should be in comics and not in real life,however considering the amount of people that can't form a sentence without parroting the current media narrative i am not really surprised,they probably "need" things like this.

>1950's
>super close to nuclear Armageddon
>everyone freaks out

>2017
>just as close to nuclear Armageddon
>meh, just another day with Trump as president, too exhausted to panic or worry

I'm still expecting the clock to be set to "IMMINENT DEATH" and not an actual number.

Oh wait it already happened, fuck me
Next year probably, unless Democrats win back the House and Senate

>just as close to nuclear Armageddon
fucking kek, the state of delusion you people are in is unreal

How is this /sci related again...?

>I no deluded.
>No U deluded.
>To infinity plus 1 to the power of infinity

Greatest minds of /pol/ having an argument on Veeky Forums

>Just as close to nuclear armageddon

How delusional can you be? It is painfully obvious this has been co opted for some political party bullshit.

/thread

You were being trolled this entire thread up until now.
You are absolutely right.
Good show man, you saw through my cunning trolling lies and saw only THE TRUTH!
Trump is good.
Goodidy good good is Trump.
Praise the Trump.
The Doomsday clock is a conspiracy.
Hillary will be impeached soon.
You are very smart.

Take your meds mate.

>Gone are the days
>Muh good ol' dais.
Those people have always been the majority, the only difference is that now they have a megaphone.

mein neger

>just as close to nuclear armageddon
I've yet to see any evidence that doomsday is even remotely likely right now, much less approaching cold war levels of danger

>make a clock which measures how likely is a nuclear war
>in the 1990s the cold war and communism memes lose relevance
>uhh we now included climate change and politics
lmao

AHHHHH, THE GLOBAL WARMING, IT'S EATING M.....bnklcm./

this
doomsday clock is a meme

Wake me up when the doomsday clock hits noon tomorrow.

>youtu.be/9qbRHY1l0vc
>you will never live in a heavy metal post nuclear wasteland

Wake me up when September ends.

Somebody that doesnt think this is bullshit, explain how we are closer to "doomsday" now than we were during the actual fucking cold war.

Pure. Political. Garbage

this

Friendly reminder that the doomsday clock is an absolute joke meant for scaremongering and anyone that talks about it unironically in a non joking manner can safely be ignored

bu-but drumpf