Is he the smartest man on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

crg.aic.gov.au/reports/mullen.pdf
cdc.gov/std/stats15/syphilis.htm
cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

le you can't have morality without god man

not science or math

He's right. Atheist morality isn't really morality at all. It's more of a laissez faire "If it doesn't hurt anyone else why not?" attitude towards things that ends up promoting shit like homosexuality and transgenderism.

this.

i like Peterson but you /pol/aks need to go back to your containment board

>It's more of a laissez faire "If it doesn't hurt anyone else why not?" attitude towards things that ends up promoting shit like homosexuality and transgenderism
I guess you're too stupid to notice the irony that all of the people who say this are sociopaths, fascists, religious fundamentalists, and other dregs of humanity. Also there's no such thing as your god. Basing your morality on that doesn't magically make it objective, it just means you're delusional. What you're actually doing is basing your morality on the scribblings of nomadic goat herders passed down over centuries and, since you're retarded, claiming it's "more true" than "atheist morality."

>If you hate faggots you're a fascist
Get a grip

The vast majority of the people who do are psychopaths, fascists, and various other forms of amoral human garbage. Seriously, look around yourself. When nearly all of your peers are hateful, violent lunatics, can you really claim to have the moral high ground? Maybe if you're totally delusional.

Fuck off, frogposter.

You're a blind ideologue and have happily placed yourself onto a team and claim anyone who opposes you is evil. You're clearly biased and irrational. I only consider facts when constructing my opinions and facts show homosexuals have higher rates of promiscuity, higher rates of STDs and children brought up in same sex partnerships are objectively disadvantaged compared to regular marriages.

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

lefties are way more prone to violence and lunacy

Appending "phobia" onto things that people have reasonable grievances about to imply people are irrationally afraid of those things instead of being rationally skeptical was a rather clever, if slimy, tactic.

>You're a blind ideologue
wrong
>have happily placed yourself onto a team
wrong
>claim anyone who opposes you is evil
wrong
>You're clearly biased and irrational
wrong

>I only consider facts when constructing my opinions
No you don't, you consider facts when they support your views, and when they don't you make up new, fake "facts" to fill the void.

None of those are valid reasons to hate homosexuals. They also fail to account for the heightened rates of mental illness in homosexuals due to being vilified by religious nutjobs in society for most of history. If you were a rational person, you'd determine on a person-to-person basis who you hate or don't hate. You're a painfully delusional, projecting, blind ideologue who was indoctrinated in sociopathic, rat-infested camps like pol.

Right, but you don't have a "reasonable grievance." If you hate gays, you're correctly labeled as homophobic because it's totally unreasonable to hate someone for their sexual preference. At best, it's none of your business. Hating them tends to indicate you have some hidden stake in the issue, like a secret fear that you yourself are gay.

>They also fail to account for the heightened rates of mental illness in homosexuals due to being vilified by religious nutjobs in society for most of history
See this here I would say is a case of twisting data to fit your worldview. Maybe homosexuals have higher rates of mental illness because homosexuality itself is a mental illness? This trend of claiming that any fault in specific groups is because of society rather than the groups itself is a bad habit for those on the left.

>because it's totally unreasonable to hate someone for their sexual preference
Except for the fact that they're objectively more prone to disease and pedophilia, sure. Why do we need to sweep the fact that 82% of all syphilis cases occur in homosexuals under the rug? That seems like a pretty big indicator it's a harmful lifestyle to me. I'm guessing you hate smoking because of the harmful effects, but apparently engaging in homosexuality and spreading STDs at alarming rates is acceptable because of some nonsense about sexuality being sacrosanct.

You're the one twisting data you brain dead fuck.

>bullying
>shaming
>being in the "closet"
>being abused and vilified
>being hated by your own family
>numerous other forms of traumatic experience

All of these things and others cause mental illness in people. They have also been a core part of the human experience of homosexuals. In other words, it's absolute nonsense to say that homosexuality causes certain bad behaviors without accounting for these realities.

>psychology
>science
he just comes up with the most ridiculous bullshit out of all psychologists and that's why he is praised, since that's what psychology is about
now get back to

Yes and murderers are more likely to exhibit mental illness because people are so hard on them, right? Surely not because people with mental illness are more prone to murder, no that would be crazy.

It always fascinates me how you're able to take information and twist it so you can interpret it in the exact opposite way it actually points. Homosexuals aren't prone to mental illness because they're bullied, it's because homosexuality itself is a mental illness.

>Yes and murderers are more likely to exhibit mental illness because people are so hard on them, right? Surely not because people with mental illness are more prone to murder, no that would be crazy.
Not trying to take side in this discussion, but this argument is retarded. You have 0 idea of knowing which one it is. This is literally basics of research and if you have no idea about relationship between correlation & causality then why are you even here discussing?

>You have 0 idea of knowing which one it is
crg.aic.gov.au/reports/mullen.pdf

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read, no surprise to see a religious moron making it. You're essentially using your made up feelings to diagnose someone based on your own agenda. You're so stupid that your knowledge on this subject would probably increase by 1000% just by watching a typical murder mystery drama on television.

>Stern looking professionals gathered in a room, fingers on the their chins
>"Why did the killer like to stack blocks when he was a kid? What can we learn from his history of social rejection? What about his relationship with his dad?"
>*OP runs in from stage left* BECUZ HE WUD A MURDERER!!

ok ur retarded

>Say that mental illness is a good predictor of criminality
>Dumbass interprets it as saying that criminality is what causes mental illness
This isn't even contentious. There are tons of studies that link mental illness to increased predilection towards committing crime. How can you be so obstinate that you're even arguing about something that's been accepted by the sociological orthodoxy for decades? Likewise claiming that homosexuals are more prone to mental illness because they're bullied is not supported at all, in contrast homosexuality manifesting itself because those people are prone to mental illness in the first place IS supported.

You're shackled to the idea of homosexuality being acceptable, normal and natural and you're bending over backwards to justify it against all logic. Try being objective and fitting the data to the best explanation without falling back on the "He's a good boy, it was societies fault!" shit that the left love so much. Homosexuals are more prone to mental illness because homosexuality itself is a manifestation of that predisposition. Simple, elegant, fits the information perfectly.

You are a very stupid failed abortion. Bullying causes mental illness, this is a fact. Being rejected by your own family causes mental illness, this is a fact. Being shamed for who you are causes mental illness, this is a fact. Recovery from mental illness for homosexuals doesn't involve pretending they aren't gay, it involves learning to love themselves and undoing all the trauma from a lifetime of being shamed, bullied, and rejected.

This is why every single intellectual hates you, by the way. You're such a smug 75 IQ piece of vermin pretending you're "objective" when in reality you're attempting to boil a very complex issue down to a simple one all so you can push an agenda.

>falling back on the "He's a good boy, it was societies fault!"
That's not a fallback, it's just a fact that being abused and rejected by society is extremely psychologically traumatic. Your feelings aren't facts, they don't determine reality.

I can't believe I'm arguing with someone so dumb he thinks a magical wizard created the universe and sent some rules down to earth like "don't be gay" right after he created gay people and gay animals.

>Your feelings aren't facts
I couldn't agree more. It's unfortunate you're letting your feelings about how homosexuality should not be stigmitized interfere with your interpretation of facts that show it's unhealthy and detremental to both the individual and society. I suppose next you'll blame the fact they have ridiculously inflated STD rates on people just not showing enough tolerance?

leave this board and euthanize yourself please

Not an argument. Gays are a determent to themselves and society.

yikes

ABSOLUTELY THIS. HIS FUCKING COMMENT SECTIONS MAN.
He makes important concepts and views understandable for the average person. This is obviously important. Is he smart? Yes. But his actions require bravery and drive, not exceptional intelligence.
Also, fuck your bait thread.

Give me some citations that you are confident to use to display your argument.

No, I am.

Is the CDC good enough for you?
cdc.gov/std/stats15/syphilis.htm

No i mean for everything you said so far.

And why do you think this is?

>Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are 17 times more likely to get anal cancer than heterosexual men.
cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm
The funny thing is you're almost assuredly anti-smoking because of the health risks. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug I guess.

Why does Veeky Forums not like /pol/? Are you afraid of race realism??

People who are still indoctrinated react violently to people who broke the conditioning and show the truth. Look at the language they're using, they're lashing out because they know facts conflict with their indoctrination and are reacting as programmed, with ad homs, insults and disregarding data because it conflicts with their carefully constructed fake world view.

Gayness is ancient, how do you know it didn't confer some evolutionary advantage that contributed to civilization?

Your world view is extremely harsh and naive under imperfect information.

You need to look inside yourself and come to terms with the fact that you want chad to softly caress you.