What are some books about male virgins?

what are some books about male virgins?

my diary desu :(

I'm writing a book about a virgin who watches asmr girls all day and it gets into some pretty deep philosophical stuff. you might like it when its done

I don't need to read that book it's already my life.

my two favourite channels haven't uploaded a video in 2-3 months
rewatching all my old favourites dulls the effect its very cruel of them to do this to me

Your diary

The Gospels

>Sure. It’s been hopeless for a long time, from the very beginning. You will never represent, Raphael, a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you. It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, Raphael, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That’s how it is.

back to /r9k/, ugly worthless shits

That genuinly hurt to read.
Fuck.

It genuinely hurts to live.

>such things are not for you
So I need to be a cute but modest girly sissy boy instead?

Are you Raphael Tisserand? How narcissistic to assume everything is about you.

If you are attractive enough to become a sissy you are not Raphaël.

This is possibly the worst translation of a title i have ever had the displeasure to see.

The New Testament

My Dark Twisted Fantasy

Was Houellebecq one of us?

The brief, wondrous life of oscar wao

I'd kiss whomever that is.

Autistic? Yes

Now this is just a my diary desu bait thread.

Rodgers Manifesto

The Sot Weed Factor

not a book but Honolulu by Somerset Maugham

Catcher in the rye

I feel ashamed now because I opened the thread with that in mind.