Get the fuck out of this board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1f7NCCpphE
youtube.com/watch?v=0oFk-NO9F9I
dropbox.com/sh/1v629e8bn3ubrkf/AAB3IZNrYiH-gtYLH-Kg4hCsa?dl=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Respect your superiors.

My wife is a chink, I'm a caucasian Australian male.

我的妻子是一個縫隙,我是一個白人男性澳大利亞。
我的妻子是一个缝隙,我是一个白人男性澳大利亚。
私の妻は私が白人オーストラリアの男性よ、割れ目です。

#SELFIE

poor woman

i love you

I applaud ur balls.

She's mathematically 'worse' than I am, so, you are welcome to call her a poor woman but she is more likely to actually do weird voodoo shit and hunt you down and skin you like a goat.

I love you too. "And I. Am. Us."

Whites, not even once.

what makes human to post his selfie to Veeky Forums

*shrug* The world thought President Trump was impressive and I took it as a challenge.

Then time moved on and I saw that the world was happy letting Trump make everyone stupid, and then I got scared about the kind of world my daughter would come in to.

One where everyone would have let Trump change the language itself to suit his purpose.

Oh, I took that picture in front of my monitor whilst in this thread before other things. I fucking hate selfies personally because to me they are like receipts cashiers offer you, why the fuck would I want to ruffle through my visual past 'again'.

I like him

Why does Veeky Forums have the most schizos out of any board?

You seem like a nice guy. Tell Ying ying she has a nice husband.

They leak from /x/

Hm... who should tell her that? It can't be me, I'm her husband. Third party confirmation is what humans crave. Assurance from a non-binary source.

Oddly enough my wife is actually considered an alien even by chinese standards.

Takes a self-identifiable schizophrenic tendency to identify chicken tendies.

Yeah, that board gave me some trouble too. Fucking dubbed me ECHS and seriously fucked around with my life. They've fucked off now though.

At least on /x/ nobody takes them seriously, they fit right in with the shitposters. Here on the normie boards it's blatantly obvious they're mentally challenged.

Schizos tend to mistakenly believe they are smarter and more conscious than the general population. Thus they naturally gravitate towards Veeky Forums to discuss their madness.

Cool, and from this board you guys can spread the madness. I'm alright with that interpretation.

However I still request that you guys be 'kind' about it.

There are many genders, nationalities, languages, and cultures that read all these Veeky Forums threads. I honored them, so in kind you must be honorable schizophrenics.

However please just stop using that word 'schizophrenic' and just adopt 'psycho affective'. It's more accurate.
//SUMMONS THE CHINESE HORDE!
爽了,從這款主板你們可以傳播的瘋狂。 我沒事與解釋。

不過我還是要求你們是'種'了。

有很多種性別,民族,語言和文化的閱讀所有這些/ SCI /線程。 我榮幸他們,所以實物,你必須成為一名光榮的精神分裂症患者。

但是,請您剛剛停止使用單詞'精神分裂症',只是採用“心理情感”。 這是更準確。

Sorry, forgot the song.

HERE YOU GO GUYS!

youtube.com/watch?v=k1f7NCCpphE

what the fuck is this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=0oFk-NO9F9I

Someone trying to one-up geometric unity. Huh, wonder where that guy ended up.

\thread

wtf is even happening here?
the Sino-entist seems kinda cool tho

Geometric Unity Collegiate
幾何團結大學生

Ooooh, my wife would slap the shit out of both y'all fuckers. But hey, more fodder for the family!

Curious. What is a sino-entist?

He's a schizo, just ignore him.

Oh, right. Again everyone wants 'mental health' credentials.

Confirmed non-schizophrenic (Unless you guys want to take it up with Australian Mental Health practices + RMIT University, be my guest).

If I'm truly 100% schizo then you're ruining my fun, 'little one'.

Part 2 (because everyone loves a trilogy)

Also, the fact that nobody else is willing to post legally verified mental health credentials issued by a governing body of a first world nation is rather telling that perhaps y'all have more mental issues than I do.

I even recorded the 'emergency mental health' team that was dispatched.

Here's the link in case you guys ACTUALLY care about that word schizophrenic and aren't just using it the same way a 6 year old constantly asks, "Why? But Why? Why? Why that!? Why? Oh, Why?"

dropbox.com/sh/1v629e8bn3ubrkf/AAB3IZNrYiH-gtYLH-Kg4hCsa?dl=0

Schizos are the proof that consciousness is nothing but a material object, a part of the brain that can break like your computer.

共和國的中國承認勝利。

Schizos是意識只不過是一個實物,可以打破像您的計算機大腦的一部分的證明。

>diagnosed with mania with psychotic symptoms

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mania
>Manic episodes are often complicated by delusions and/or hallucinations; should the psychotic features persist for a duration significantly longer than the episode of mania (two weeks or more), a diagnosis of schizoaffective disorder is more appropriate.

You are a schizo.

Radio: there is an idiot driving down the road ob the wrong lane-
You: bs, I think everyone is going the wrong way except me

So, you learned Chinese and now you need to show off to people? Gee, get a life.
Go fuck your chink wife and stop attwhoring here. No one cares about you nor will we translate your dumb posts.

The report also says I'm 43, when I'm 33 years of age. So apparently humans CAAAAN make mistakes.
>Past history of a diagnosis

Don't call me radio, unit 91.

Oh, you guys won't. Chinese people will though. The western cultures REALLY don't understand 'The Orient' at all.

He didn't learn Chinese, he's just using google translate. Stop posting in this thread, it's just encouraging him. Or at least sage.

>Oh, you guys won't. Chinese people will though. The western cultures REALLY don't understand 'The Orient' at all.
Chinese people are probably dying in a factory for a couple bucks instead of browsing another chink cartoon imageboard.
Are you that lonely?

Prove that we are all not wrong

I'm saging, don't worry.

easy - just read this thread

>posts past medical history to prove he's not a schizo
>rejects it when it shows he's a schizo because it's past medical history

Not to mention that your current behavior is clearly manic.

西蒙手語。But feel free to keep assuming I didn't actually learn Chinese. You guys need to learn how to differentiate between learning a language and a reading/writing system.

Is this really how the west still thinks of China? I thought this was the maths board.

You guys are aware that Mao killed all the birds in China beacuse Chinese command/rule is so absolute that the BILLION chinese that are alive today would still follow such a command?

Can't unread a thread.

>Is this really how the west still thinks of China?
Yes.

>You guys are aware that Mao killed all the birds in China beacuse Chinese command/rule is so absolute that the BILLION chinese that are alive today would still follow such a command?
I don't give two fucks.

Grandiose like President Trump, sure.

Now you're getting it! China doesn't either!

Russia was able to get Trump elected, China trumped Russia with 'this'.

Trump is grandiose like a narcissistic idiot. You are grandiose like a schizophrenic person. And you're manic.

What are you trying to accomplish with this thread? This clearly doesn't fall into the "science and math" category.

He is getting attention. That is what all mentally ill people on Veeky Forums are here for.

It seems so. I also don't get why he's poorly translating his posts to Chinese.

why u hate fun

Unless you guys actually show credentials that you can legally classify me as manic, then all refutations to my clarity of mind are just mongolian shitposters being eternally butthurt.

Thank you.

Well thank fuck I'm schizophrenic and we are all crazy on Veeky Forums and we all want attention. Because, ya know, Veeky Forums isn't above sending one of their own insane.

Also if I was fully demented then I wouldn't know if I was in front of my computer posting OOOOR literally anything else.

中國需要一個鍊式人

Well, if you enjoy attention whoring, then you should try these boards: