ITT: Writers that are literally you

ITT: Writers that are literally you

Friedrich Nietzsche

>tfw Knight of Faith

Youre an insufferable no-friended faggot, i'm calling it now.
but thats cuz youre an ubermensch right? lol
gtfo

>anime image with meme text
so youre some kinda shut-in cripple and im supposed to feel bad and proud of you all of a sudden?
still not nietzche.

you are either triggered for lack of things or troll

Why else one would write like this?

Fuck, I hope I can get a better gf than him.

my nig

Me desu

John Norman

For me it’s Derrida – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I took one of those facile buzzfeed quizzes and it told me I'm Wittgenstein, so I'll run with that. Still have yet to read any of his stuff though.

Minus the athletic and writing ability.

Not even meming.

I'm trying to learn the lessons he failed to.
We need more anti-exploitation, anti-military, anti-industrial writers who aren't cucked by mainstream liberal bullshit.

John Green for me... intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor

I thought for a while that I was similar to Kafka, but that turned out not to be true at all
No one that I know well enough to comment on, except maybe Kierkegaard, but I'm too frigid and introverted for that comparison to work

Explain how Pynchon or anything he wrote subscribes to mainstream liberalism.

yes
YES

>Ironizing my boy Nael
you fucking wish your poetry was anywhere near as good as his

My post was sincere

Tao Lin

He said the opposite.
can you even read?

this

>that

Don't know, but I'd enjoy to be like my boy Schopenhauer. Intelligent, pessimistic and with a wicked sense of virtue.

rofl

well now a days we got psychologists who can map our drive of war onto animal territorial instincts or some shit lol

Schopenhauer was, by all accounts, a total cunt and if anything a model of vice. Wicked smart philosopher, though

Derrida..............really?????

Seeing how academics in linguistics, literature, and philosophy are still earning advanced degrees on bettering the contextual interpretation of his works and the best ordering of his works for the sake of a clear and nuanced opinion of his prose...I'm sceptic. You do you though man, I love me some Derrida when I feel like questioning my french then questioning my reading ability and attention span when switching to the translation....please post your thesis soon.

Much love for the subject's support though.