Just got 123 iq from online iq test

just got 123 iq from online iq test

is it time to end it all now?

Yes.

well to be fair it was already time to neck yourself the moment you decided to take an online iq test

Drop out and learn a trade. You can still live a meaningful life, but you just won't make any significant impact on humanity.

[math]\mathsf{KYS_{you_{fucking_{faggot}}}}[/math]

> faggot
Why the homophobia?

Its just common decency to call the OP a faggot

>ITT people < 24

Dont worry mate. Unless its mensa, its probably bs.
>Took a shitton of online tests, some went max 124, others 200 (Not even measurable without some super highend problems, brainlet psychologists cant make such problems.)
>Got 131 on mensa online IQ test when 18. Super innacurate since age range is insane
Sorry for sleepost

>look mom I posted it again!

>>look mom I posted it again!
Who are you quoting?

Exactly same as me. I got a 133 on the Ravens matrices one and 131 on the 2 hour verbal and spatial Mensa PDF I found. But I was a little over 19

It was the mensa test ...

>Trusting an online iq test
Come on.

Are you pretending to be retarded?
He's insulting that dude. By "quoting" him.

Why the homophobia?

Because I was called a faggot by Chads for 12 fucking years! They bloody damn well knew it was the most insulting insult of all insults - and they used it mercilessly.

Do not deny me the chance to anonymously call Chads faggot online. Its all I've got, you FUCKING UTTER FAGGOT!

online iq result = real iq + 30

this
>trusting an online IQ test
>having an IQ greater than 100
choose one

Wrong, he said 123

I love this meme

My IQ is below 80 which is just 10 points above being declared mentally defecient aka retarded.

Yes i am a slow witted ape man but i have figured out how to get around it. You see i may not be intelligent but i am smart.

I am book smart because i read a lot in order to have a wast knowledge in history and other important affairs.

I have developed a technique that helps me mimic intelligent people and fools the naive people who are easily impressed.

Even when i seek entertainment i chose to look at the places that are at least slightly informative.

Just lurking on this board helps me appear more intelligent in front of my friends.

I am like a parasyte leeching off your intelligent posts slowly absorbing your knowledge.

Sorry op. You can still be a decent engineer or programmer

I got result and my iq is (1/8)*(10/89)

This the final countdown

go seek knowledge back on reddit

Thats pretty low

140 is pretty high desu