Woah Nikola Tesla reincarnate

Holy shit, this kid is a straight prodigy.

youtube.com/watch?v=6eIfcieTwTA

How does it feel to never be as smart as this kid will ever be. He's already following online lectures from MIT and made numerous inventions that will ultimately make the world a better place. How come nobody ever mentioned him here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otjvUz7qKXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6YG2axaGtb4
youtu.be/otjvUz7qKXc
risacher.org/rocket/eqns.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wn5bKALeSyM
youtube.com/watch?v=gfsG14INZAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bait

you know this kid gets mad pussy

Bahahaha look at this poor jealous bastard! tell me what have you ever accomplished hmm?

prodigies rarely turn out to be anything substantial, there was Terry Tao and thats basically it. This kid won't do anything worthwhile in the next 10 years... just like me.

Ikr not only a genius but a chad as well.

That's not true this kid is working on quantum cumputers he said. He just needs the necessary materials like he says in the video.

you are ignorant! there is already a patrion where you can fund the flying car he's working on

mags loghun 4 president 2015

Once he hits puberty he's going to stop caring and become a full time chad.

And this is why we care about people that does things, not those who potentially could do

Is he the white version of Ahmed "cool clock" mohamed?

>lab coat
>electricity
>rolled up sleeves
what fuck?

Steve Wozniak was that guy

>Nikola Tesla reincarnate
When's he going to fall in love with a pigeon?

youtube.com/watch?v=otjvUz7qKXc
How does it feel to be a fucking retard.

Reading some of the comments I detect lots of jealousy out there, my goodness people some of you sound like you might be Marconi or edison re-incarnations yourself, throwing all kinds of nonsense criticism.

>There are actual real researchers with incredible talent working in real interesting fields
>Let's take an uneducated preteen boy out of nowhere and let's talk about it in the news

Breathtaking

I can't wait for him to get into college and school all the other researchers with his intellect.

How does he feel about sodium chloride?

well, jokes aside he's already done some work in chemistry. He used ressonance to solve Stan Meyers code.

youtube.com/watch?v=6YG2axaGtb4

|
|>
|

steeve made a working apple
achmed made a mock bomb
i don't see the connection

Why is it impressive when a kid does this "smart" stuff and not an adult? Kids are literally hardwired in their fucking brain before 13 to be able to learn shit so fucking easily and become molded towards having a career in that field.

>MUH FREE ENERGY
At least he didn't claim to extract energy from "quantum dimensions" or similar.
youtu.be/otjvUz7qKXc

This user is completely right.

How fucking stupid are you? You think anyone's jealous of that kid? What a genius. Broke the laws of thermodynamics with a tin can, some wire, and a fucking spoon.

I can't believe it took me this long to realize Veeky Forums is a massive farce. You talk about >the c"s" meme and >math/physics major here, why does everyone else suck? and >enginqueers are gay, but you shit stacks were "LARPing" all along! All these fucking >brainlet memes, God damn it! There aren't any smart people, maybe 10 at best. I don't think anyone here even is a fucking math major. Not anymore. I can't believe I was so retarded as to believe there was even one non autistic board on here, let alone believing said board was one which was in fact one of the biggest sources of idiocy.

We don't fanboy on boys.

Show me his papers first. I want him to be the first or second name on them, and I want dozens of replications within two years of publication.

This.

>defends kid
>uses "accomplishments" as reasons
>constantly uses jealousy if peoplr don't think hes all that
Low quality bait OP, have a (You)

Inb4 muh jealousy

Also, if i may add, this kid is probably the faggot in the news, just trying to get attention

>made numerous inventions that will ultimately make the world a better place
less work for me :^)

It's a comment from the video you coon.

youtu.be/otjvUz7qKXc

ill just leave this here

Good for him.
I'm happy for him, hope he has a long and successful life with many accomplishments.

I hope you die in your sleep

Why?

Real talk, how come we never hear again from these child geniuses. They have their 15 minutes of fame and then poof...nothing...

This moron is such a Dunning-Kruger that he even writes utterly nonsense on this blackboard to feign some legitimacy to the baying crowd of retards around him.

Little guy know nothing I have not known before being kicked out of school, and he wears glasses. I will need a lot of drugs.

Apparently these calculations will help him build a "rocket engine".
>(1+n1/2Me3)/Me

And he is named Maxwell out of parents educated him to do that, who will tell him?

>boxing his fucking equations like its a test

I think you miss simple thing... You have to have area to do this...

More like:
>I build prebuilt robots, literally kit robots and act like I'm doing something hard.

He wrote the rocket equation on there twice. If he was designing a rocket, he shouldn't even be using the rocket equation lmao. Its too high level. He pulled the others from this website: risacher.org/rocket/eqns.html

I was designing my own engine for shits and giggles and recognized the copy and paste nature of those equations.

That being said, if he actually understands the equation, props to him. He will make a decent math autist someday that will provide nothing beneficial.

he’ll probably end up posting on Veeky Forums.

Not only a genius scientist but also a theologian. this kid is the real deal folks.

youtube.com/watch?v=wn5bKALeSyM

>Let's bully a child with an interest in science

I think he's got more of an interest in unwarranted publicity than science, friendo.

he should be focusing on gittin gud rather than attentionwhoring

is that thing on his nose a mole or a zit?

Idk but it get larger each time he speaks

hes fucking lying, we arent going to say "ignore his claims about free energy, he has an interest in science after all" stop defending him just because hes a kid. Hes still full of shit

>Fibonacci numbers are God's thumbprint.
Why not gods thumbprint? Why the monotheism Max?

I want to eat his pussy

Wtf I hate CERN now.

youtube.com/watch?v=gfsG14INZAE

Also, like she said in the video, we could have a new Nikola Tesla but only if we support this young brilliance.

i remember seeing this kid, he's a little above average but uses the right terms and convinces everyone, just rewatch what he's saying and you realize he's not as smart as most people on this board

Why are white prodigies always memes? It's not fair!

>my neural synopsises
kek. hopefully he can look back on this without cringing too hard

I agree with your point, but using "Dunning-Kruger" to insult someone shows you have no idea what the Dunning-Kruger effect is. You probably suffer from it.

All prodigies are memes, /pol/. Now go away.

You know hw gets paid for these videos right?

I have been here a while and have noticed how butthurt Veeky Forums gets at "child progidies". I think it's bitterness that their own "superior intellect" wasn't recognized as a child and that they amounted to nothing in adulthood so they hope the same for any young promising kids they see.

He's really grown up for his age. When I was 12, I still didn't draw dicks on blackboards.

But can he invent a clock?

More like people are butthurt he's doing some obvious shit and presenting this as solving "impossible problems" to the general audience.

Veeky Forums incursion into the thread boys, heads up
Looking at the vids of this kid, especially the one where his dad's in it too, it's really fucking obvious what happened here:
First of all, the device in the OP is a total sham, as many anons have pointed out. My physics teacher did something similar to impress us in HS.

I have a theory, but let's get something straight. The kid is intelligent, probably around 145 in IQ, but no where near prodigy levels.

Guess why he was on the news in the first place: His parents called them.
Guess where he got that machine from: From his dad

What happened was that the parents saw that their boy was smart and went on to tell him that he is a fucking genius, making him overconfident.
The scientist character stuck on and he started to get into science early, making him know more than kids his age. But not a prodigy.

Same with these russians who train their kids to be athletes form a young age.

Because 9/10 times the "child prodigy" is either a charlatan or forced into it by their parents. Both should be called out.

On a side note, what's Barnett up to these days?

this, i mean let's be honest once he gets into highschool, maybe a year early than other people his age, he will probably get bullied or fully ignored, once in his senior year he will discover the pleasures of alcohol and how it makes him forget about his miserable fate of being a permavirgin and just give a big fuck you to science and start going full chad once in college.

While its impressive i feel like he is embellishing the truth a little bit. All of the thing he claimed to have done in the video are quite impressive, and I believed him, until he mentioned his “free energy” device.
Im not saying he didnt build it, im saying its been done before. Extracting stray radio and microwave transmissions is not hard, but its ultimately useless. Sure you might be able to power a small led with it, or charge a cell phone battery over the course of a few days, but you arent getting anything impressive. Not to mention he used the electromagnetic energy, which he had already converted into electricity, and used induction coils to extract it... again? You arent getting more energy by doing that, its an extra point of inefficient transfer of energy that is unnecessary and shows his lack of understanding of what is actually going on. He didnt invent anything, he built an inefficient hobbiest electronic device that you could have found in any number of garages years ago. He is much better than the clock kid, but is similarly overhyping himself.

> (OP)
>>There are actual real researchers with incredible talent working in real interesting fields
>>Let's take an uneducated preteen boy out of nowhere and let's talk about it in the news
>Breathtaking
The world we live in :/

>the kid's white
see we are reinforcing problematic stereotypes here.
Male privilege and white privilege are not to be joked around. The kid is talented, sure, but so is a black kid in the hood who needs the tuition and media attention more (to inspire other underprivileged groups). We can make a change user. Bully that kid into dropping out of school, it's for the greater good.

>In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein people of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is.
I'd say that applies, are you sure you don't suffer from it?

user, you have no fucking idea, none, none whatsoever.
I've struggled my entire life because of my neurodiversity and still made it to university despite having no help, nothing, until I was 18.
They just thought I had ADHD at first and drugged me with Ritalin throughout my adolescent years, until I was told I was misdiagnosed and was actually an autistic savant, with Asperger's syndrome.
But that still didn't make up for all of the years wasted in detention or suspension for fighting.
My potential was wasted not through my fault, but through the fault of adults and caregivers failing at their jobs.
So yes, when I see some normie charlatan like this snake oil salesman selling faux-intelligence to the unwashed masses. Then, my friend, I despise him with pure vitriol and all of those of his ilk.

>I'm a savant
Uh huh what's our special skill? What have you achieved?

Why the fuck is Veeky Forums always so clueless about IQ?
His IQ certainly isn't 145, 145 is considered entry level genius and he clearly doesn't fit that.
I would place his IQ between 115-125, with an upper limit of 130. This would place him within the high average to gifted range, which would make more sense, considering 145 is within the very top percentile and most mathematics and physics majors are around 130 and this kid strikes me more as an MBA, not BSc.

Your*

Human calculator, so I chose dual honours physics and mathematics.

Cool. Well good luck to you user.

Thank you, I'll probably end up taking a job in GCHQ. They've favourable hiring policies for autists.

Turns out he was also a child prodigy in rheumatoid arthritis which has left him unable to write in any other glass walls

Seriously?

Either he's going to grow up and be bitter that nobody treats him like the genius he thinks he is, or he'll realize he's not so special and be humiliated by his teenage years. For his sake I hope someone snaps him out of his delusions sooner rather than later.

Yeah

That sucks, he was a dick but he doesn't deserve that.

The real problem is that child prodigies are often just above average children scamming the public into thinking they are the the next Einstein. Look at Barnett, he is pretty universally praised on Veeky Forums. Despite people mentioning he is an asshole or whatever, nobody calls him out as a fake because he is legitimately certified smart. This kid on the other hand is giving handwavey explanations involving quantum mechanics to describe a machine he “invented” when I guarantee you i can find a more efficient version of it on instructables website that other people, including children, have already built. But they dont play it off like they are some sort of genius because of it. Dont get me wrong, if the kid in OPs video has done what he has claimed he is pretty smart for his age, but im not buying his free energy machine being anything other than an antenna and some diodes. Foxhole radios do the same thing(extract energy from thin air) and have been built by people since before world war II, using shit you can just find laying around your house. It doesnt require a genius. To someone who actually is knowledgeable in this subject, the kid is obviously scamming people.

The first video I saw if him was of him explaining the different infinities, and his discourse is copied almost verbatim to what the vsauce video on it says, however the kid just so happens to say it all wrong. However, the father goes on praising him as if he were a genius and these concepts are ununderstandable

This. He's at worst, above average, at best, gifted. But certainly not a genius.

i'll fall
what the fuck is it with you americans tryin to make kids act like adults talking in shows wtf
prob the kid is molested

>Look at Barnett, he is pretty universally praised on Veeky Forums.
Wait, what?

There are kids being called the next big thing almost everyday and it's almost always the case that it's their parents, or parents friends praising them, then some jack off in the news station who knows jack about science says "u soo smart, next einstein".

The only case of a child prodigy in the last 2 decades has been this guy Evan Odorney. has actually proven himself as a mathematician on every front so far, putnam, research,....

Jacob Barnett hasn't done jack shit. His mom made tons of cash on his autism story, and he hasn't published shit that's worth anything, won any physics olympiads,.... Just some hack that people who know nothing about science look at and say "soo smoart, next hawking ..."

Yoooo Evan waddup man!

lol. Well luckily it's not his dad or the ununderstanding crowd that decides the merits of his work. Science is fortunately a merit based field and his shortcomings will be revealed eventually and his dad will ununderstand why his son no get nobel at age 16.

kek

Yes there are people that dont like the kid but nobody says he cant do math.

If he's such a math genius then why hasn't he done any IMO, Putnam, contributed to any polymath projects,.... Plenty of places for him to show his genius and instead of displaying his "genius" he instead goes on stage and on glen becks show telling clueless idiots what a genius he is.