Can anyone recommend a good book on asbergers syndrome?

Can anyone recommend a good book on asbergers syndrome?

A Day in the Life of OP

I was actually tested for autism when I was young because I was shy and withdrawn but was found to not have autism, which kind of explains my fascination with aspergers

My diary desu.

what if we were all born with LSD in our brains

and then there was a plant you could ingest that would block those receptors, it would be called 'drugs'

and then joe rogan would say "i took this ancient south american plant bro and guess what? all the trees were green. the sky was blue. and everything in my vision was perfectly stable, no swirls! i'm telling you bro, it really expanded my mind. i saw the world in a different way. i am changed."

but that's only interesting relative to what they consider normal

so change from what you're used to for the heck of it, regardless of how it actually manifests itself, separates the 'sheep' from the 'enlightened'? you're just jamming a fork in your mental wiring for a few hours

Why don't you recommend a book about aspergers if you're indeed fascinated by it?

yeah but it is fun
sometimes reallity just isnt enough, for some people it is tho, and thats ok

What a retarded and presumptuous post. Is this the kind of trash druggies produce regularly and consider 'deep'?
>dude like if what if lmao

Same

considering the post was anti-drugs, i doubt it. did you maybe miss the point?

>picture
DNA structure was invented under the effects of LSD.

lol learn to read

I'm actually a great conversationalist, and I know how to be extremely funny. For my entire life people have always wanted to hang out with me, and I've always escaped them.
Everytime someone says something stupid, fake or excessively naive in my presence I immediatly start thinking about harming myself (I usually want to punch the wall as hard as possible, imagining my bones shattering and my blood marking my face), and very often I'll just storm out of conversations cause of it. It's not even a conscious choice, it's almost automatic: at some point the conversation becomes unbearable so I just leave without saying a word.
Also every once in a while I get this INSANE rage fits, I'm sure that from the outside I look literally crazy. Something will set me off and then I'm gone, for hours I'll scream like a mad man, saying the meanest things I can possibly imagine while staying always on point in debate (if anything all the skills that are necessary in debating, apart from the social ones, are enanced when I'm in this state).
I'm pretty sure that my emotional intelligence is on point.

Is it autism? Or am I just a piece of shit?

Sorry for the blog

>tfw I'm a ""druggie"" and I have better reading comprehension than this soberfag
heh, how did you fry your brain without drugs?

>fascinated
verb. interested in but too intensely afraid to learn about lest it confirms a potential mis-diagnosis

I'm pretty much 99% sure I am un-autistic and even that I might be hyper-unautistic due to the minutia of detail I take toward social interaction but I'm always afraid looking too deep into the condition will confirm my worst fears since I have a prolivity to empathise with whatever viewpoint I read (ironically a position which is decidedly un-autistic.)

tl;dr: I'm pretty sure I just have generalised anxiety but I've always felt a vague kinship with autists

all lsd use really highlights is at least an inkling of distaste for normal perception
which is inherently negative, but then we all practice negative behaviors

those who take LSD and truly believe in some overarching spiritual or emphatic release of substantial thoughts are low iq, it is natural to be swayed by basic perversion

that being said i've taken it twice and fancy myself rational enough to see why, and I don't believe i'm less of a thinker for it

>those who take LSD and truly believe in some overarching spiritual or emphatic release of substantial thoughts are low iq, it is natural to be swayed by basic perversion

Irrational behaviours are not necessarily linked to low IQ, our religious and mystic global tradition is a proof of that.

That said, yeah, I don't get it too. It was really impossible for me to forget that a chemical in my brain corrupted my sensations that much: it may not be that original, but it was the first time I've REALLY thought about the phisical aspect of my perception.

Past that it was a beautiful (more often than not, abstract) aesthetic experience. I pity those people who will never know what it feels like not to be human.

imo, LSD gives you 1 decent insight for 1000 distorted impossible thoughts
being able to see yourself "outside" from yourself but still inside of yourself (of course this doesn't make sense, I'm trying to put ego death into words, which is kind of impossible) is like someone showing every single thing you are doing wrong in life, and also you can see yourself detached from the one you want to be, you used to be, you think you are, etc, so you can judge these things more objectivly (while on drugs lol)
Is like one massive dose of instrospection in a very short time, the kind of stuff normal people need a few therapy sensions to grasp, LSD throws it at yourself
Everything else is hippie delusion, imo, and as you said, someone who is not used to instrospection and has a "not so sharp" mind, will probably go full new age delusion after an experience like that

I thought aspergers was no longer recognized as a legit syndrome--it's junk science

>It was really impossible for me to forget that a chemical in my brain corrupted my sensations that much

it seems like you don't understand what lsd is doing to your brain. it doesn't "corrupt" your sensations, it blocks inputs from the outside world so your brain fills in with shit from your subconscious,

>I pity those people who will never know what it feels like not to be human
what is it to feel human?
to identify with the majority of mankind?
to aspire and dream?
To feel empathy?
lower iq people are more inclined to perpetrate superstition
rational thinkers see the inherent flaws in such fares

any thinker speaking on subjectivity in truth has to have, at least on the very base level, a lack of conviction inside of themselves
men who see what they recognize as universal truth cling to it, whether it be in art, written word, craftsmanship, hell even religion - it's all inherent to genetic makeup, iq, and vocation

the best artists and writers transcend, causing you to rethink the very essence of what you consider important. they entertain the senses, yes, but they impart worldview that is entirely separate from yours - and this is where the distinction is drawn. dumb people find meaning and entertainment in lowbrow associations (day time television, traditional orthodoxy), smart people, by nature, look to generally traditional conventions in society, the written word, the art, music, and I don't mean to assert that these aren't without levels of sophistication themselves.

and lsd is just another fanciful distraction. basic hallucination that can instill degenerate or hallucinatory thought, in the same sort of way all drugs distort reality. it's inherently negative to you.

but, great thinkers are prone to experiment. and this is no different in terms of drugs. some of the best music I've listened to 100% made under the influence of lsd and marijuana, many intelligent-enough people I know heavily use these kinds of things and still somehow have the ability to go about day-to-day life, oftentimes being largely successful in both career, social sphere, and greater work. then again there's the far larger majority who intrinsically ruin themselves by clinging to such pasttimes as larger crutches for deep-seeded psychological problems, self-esteem issues, whatever you wish to call it

but the most intelligent accept that it is negative behavior, and nothing more than a passing curiosity in experience. they move on and focus on what's really important, the development of fundamental talent, the creation, the fostering of better discourse in society, of more rational and reasonable thought, good works.

i think i'm bouncing back and forth between outright degeneracy and being something worth looking at, it's fulfilling enough as a shithead undergrad

Read a book written by someone with Aspergers Syndrome, if you want a good understanding.

Just be prepared for a dismal experience.

And this is coming from an Aspie due for publication this year, lol.