How would you impress a hot girl with math?

How would you impress a hot girl with math?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTby_e4-Rhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Triple integrals

One of my friends in undergrad hooked up with his girflriend because he got the highest score in our Abstract Algebra class. I was right behind him.
>tfw no gf

This has to be a fucking meme, otherwise I need to step up my game and get some pussy

If this was real life I'd be a legit genius

He forgot to mention that both the dude and the girl were pajeets. Still jealous?

Win a Millennium Prize and show her the one million dollar deposit into your bank account.

Type 58008 on a calculator.
Turn it upside down.
Show it to girl.
Collect panties.

Make it interesting and accessible. The more abstract things you can explain simply the more interesting it gets. Not looking desperate helps.

>Become world famous "Next Einstein" and well to do
>ask girl out
>she recognizes you
>says yes instead of no

Win a fields medal. Chicks love fields medals

>major in math and minor in philosophy
>put out a few copies of classic philosophical texts- The Republic, Critique of Pure Reason, Phenomenology of the Spirit
>user why did you choose those two things to study
>>I use math as my compass for both intellect and soul, mathematics is the purest form of the Universe, I believe the world is conveyed best through sinusoidal functions
>always be seen after class looking all intellectual-like talking like a serious person with your prof
>get the highest score on your final
>be tall too
>panties drop

>baby, I'm going to tell you the firts 100 decimals of Pi, because you are a qtpi and I have autism

and then you wake up

Oh nevermind... All about that white on white action here. Had a similar experience with this one married chick last term. she was 28 with two kids and I'm guessing some lame husband. She was barely scraping by while I was acing every test, so maybe that had something to do with it. Never ended up hitting it though because I would feel bad for her man. Females.

If you want to impress a children, talk about physics

If you want to impress a girl, talk about biology

If you want to impress a man, talk about maths

I'd rally up some of my math friends to show here an application to the pigeon hole theorem, if you know what I mean.

underrated post

It cant be underrated if you’re the first reply. This is something that always bothered me, I don’t care if it’s a meme.

Use geometry to guess her weight.

On my first date with my gf, I spent a couple of hours explaining Euler's phi function and the Diffie-Hellmann algorithm.
Been together 5+ years.

Welcome back, my favourite schizo. How was your ward visit?

If only this were true. I know the first 150 (or I used to)

>Hot girl
I'm only interested in women.
>Try to impress
I'm only interested in establishing a genuine emotional relationship. I don't want to impress, I want to connect.
Also I can't do anything impressive with math.

>says to win Millennium Prize
>wouldn't turn it down

You're never gonna make it, user.

>implying I need any help impressing girls when I have a 500k salary in any job I want

i had sex with my first girlfriend in college by asking her if she wanted to read my real analysis textbook with me on my bed

That's not sex, user...

add money to bank account

close enough

Step 1: find a 12 year old girl that likes math

This time I was drinking at a friend's house and the only people still awake were my friend, me and his roommie, to whom we'll refer as Stacy. I was high on concerta so the autism I usually keep in check got loose and I started babbling about topological spaces and whatnot when my friend decided he had enough and went to sleep. Stacy then said she was worried I was too high to sleep on the floor and invited me to crash in her bed. I don't know, maybe she just fucked me to get me to shut up but that's at least one way to talk your way into a hot girl with math.

>mixing concerta and alcohol
enjoy your early grave

Don't worry, user. I don't do drugs anymore.

Kekkkkk

>Reminder: Veeky Forums is for discussing topics pertaining to science and mathematics
go to /b/ or something

Making shit loads of money

That's not specific to math though.

Show her numberphile videos.

Impressing girls with math isn't math related? Go back to le Reddit, retards like you aren't welcome here

>>Triple integrals

By not doing it.

Tell her about Gödel's incompleteness theorems and their ramifications to logic and mathematics.

by writing 1=0.99999999999999999...
on my dick
the amount of 9's will be impressive

>on my dick
But user, 1 =/= 0.9

By fucking her.

With math, I guess, but my dick is doing most of the work

>a children
This is the state of non-physicists.

Lrn2meme fgt pls

go away, you're not a girl
and stop looking at my neverending story

checked

>she recognizes you
>she thinks you are rich are going to get rich
>gold digger mode engaged
>says yes instead of no

Wtf are you me.

I memorized up to 200 at one point, and got to recite most of them on stage during lunch in high school. Got to pie one of the faculty members in the face as a result. I think they were expecting ~20 recited from memory at best

You play musical chairs?

This is the same guy that always asks "why the homophobia?" when someone says faggot on here.

I tutor a hot girl in mathematics ask me anything

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

1+1= 2,5
Marry me pls me smart.

? We read my Analysis book then she started making out with me and sucked my dick before she sat on it

There were actually some pretty hot girls in my undergrad math dept and they were usually really easy to make friends with cause they were adjusted to socializing with guys with low level autism

Card tricks.

I don't get it.

Connect math to pregnancy.
Works all the time.
Every woman cares about pregnancy.
How do you not get that?
Maybe you are not as smart as you want to be

youtube.com/watch?v=UTby_e4-Rhg
How can you even compete?

Protip: She was into you regardless of the textbook, because anyone who doesn't interpret "hey do you want to come in and read a textbook with me on my bed" as "hey wanna have sex", is turbo autistic.

Pedophilia is illegal user.

some girls are impressed by smarts, some don't give a shit. if they like you to begin with, them finding out you're good at something like math will make them more attracted to you. but going up to women and saying "i'm a math major" isn't going to drop their panties

>...
>be tall too
>not be interested in 99% of women
>panties drop off the 99%
>the 1% of panties drop cause they like you for you
>100% panties dropped

I ken conferm

I can confirm; non of that false cut business and card control though

Sorry small fry, only the [math]\mathbb{BAB}[/math] phenotype can make pussies drenched.

All women want is for you to know exactly what they are thinking. So just say the probability of you wanting to date me is exactly 0. They still won't want to date you, but you will have impressed them with mind-reading.

Heat equation using thermal coefficients of two bodies.

>smiles at you
>"she wants to fuck"
Lol'd. Even if it were the case, you're still a fucking beta for "feeling bad for her man". Lmao.

Why? Because I have morals? She followed me around like a puppy dog... Lol. I'm sure your thirsty, beta, projecting ass knows all about that.

Show her your 300k salary

Even better, converting a triple integral from rectangular coordinates to the most sensual coordinate system, cylindrical.

babes get really hot over spherical coordinates user, just don't forget to use the jacobian

Unironically this but actually do it and take yourself seriously. Math major with philosophy minor or double major is God tier, surpasses all others.

I'm armchair in K-theory, this looks pretty diagram though.

Mind going over it for me :3?

Cylindrical is more phallic though.

>tfw she lets you do triple integrals on the spheres hanging from her chest

that guy has some amazing powers.

>not 5318008
never gonna make it

>armchair K-theory
Me too and i'm the one doing the peer review. I wonder how many papers got through just because they were reviewed by some clueless PhD student.
I got lost in this paper after heavy usage of KK-Fredholm on some symplectic manifolds.

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>letting clueless PhD students do peer review
No wonder K-theory is such a second-tier field.

To be fair, my advisor was appointed to it. But he's senile and pretty arrogant so if he offloaded this to me, it means he deemed it unimportant after skimming it.
But i do wonder how prevalent this is in academia (especially math). I know from my highschool friends that they at some point had same experience in CS and biochemistry.

>he's senile
No wonder he works in K-theory

Applied mathematician here. What's common in my field is that once a PhD student has gotten a few publications they get asked to referee all the crappy papers from India. More and more often, Indians try to submit to actual good journals instead of sticking to their fake ones. This is a growing problem in the field.

He doesn't do K-theory, he fucks with singularities for the bigger part of his life. Also even when he's senile, he still does groundbreaking work there, a true hero gramps.
That sucks, but at least it's easy to spot a fake paper. In pure math, especially in a field that is only your peripheral interest, the difference isn't obvious at all.

solve some PDEs and show results
bitches love PDEs

>italicized d
>no space between integrand and d
no date 4 u

(Me + You) - Clothes = ???

1 + 1 = 11

I can -12

[math]1+1+1+1+...=-\frac{1}{2}[/math]

I get what you mean and it is very funny

tell her you can take the slope of the curve of your dong at any point