Is R.Kellys "Trapped in the closet" an epic saga?

Serious question. An epic saga is a very long poem telling an intricate story thats meant to be kind of sung-spoken. "Trapped in the closet" has all of these. Does that make "Trapped in the closet" an epic saga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5MoZ5PzDQo
youtube.com/watch?v=SHnTocdD7sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. You literally just pointed out how it completes all the necessary criteria.

i remember that came out when i was in college and as far as i can remember no one was gay, i was like how the fuck do u name ur shit trapped in the closet and then it's not about some gay shit

You remember wrong senpai. The preacher from the beginning is gay. He says to R. Kelly before revealing his lover "Since we're all coming out of the closet."

holy fuck, I haven't heard that in a looong time, but it was always on the radio back in the day.

Is Twan /ourguy/?

It's not an epic saga, but it did give birth to this absolute fucking masterpiece youtube.com/watch?v=G5MoZ5PzDQo

ah man, forgot about this. So fucking good. I mean, it kind of gets stale after like the 21st chapter or so, but I kind of like it a deteriorating narrative that can only get stupider and stupider. Seems poetic, like uranium giving off radiation for an eternity, always getting closer and closer to depletion, but never really reaching zero.

This.

It's also great.

i spent a night watching the whole thing with a friend. its oddly entertaining, i might do it tonight whilst i get sloshed

It's good but too damn long, gets repetitive

Not only is there a man in that house, but that man is a midget.

Midget.

Midget.

So many gunpoints and phonecalls. And the autor clearly didn't think about the whole thing in a holistical way.

I think the first parts were great but as it went on it became less interesting and interesting. Too long-winded.

Well made nonetheless and deserves more recognition.

He's the Shakespeare of our times.

>Watch first two parts
>Hmm this is quite interesting, how many parts are there?
>33
>Lets see how this develops
>Skip to part 11

"Now the midget begins to wake up
'Caus he fainted from all the madness
Sees three guns pointed around the room
He stands and says 'I have nothing to do with this'"

>When he does Bridgets voice
>The only reason she is called Bridget is because it rhymes with Midget

Was R.Kelly they original madman?

I've only ever heard the Weird Al version but reading the summary right now, this is just so black.

>black man making music for black people
>"this is so black"

What's your point, exactly?

>white man making music for white people
>"this is so white"

>Now, pause the movie, ‘cause what I'm about to say to y'all is so damn twisted—not only is there a man in his cabinet, but the man is a midget! Midget! Midget! Midget!
What did he mean by this?

It's a self-described "R&B opera" and to be honest its plot is very much like that of your standard opera

don't forget that midget has AIDS too

Source: Wikipedia

That reminds me:
youtube.com/watch?v=SHnTocdD7sk

OH MY GOD A RUBBER
H

M
Y

G
O
D

A