Well, Veeky Forums? What's your favorite book?

Well, Veeky Forums? What's your favorite book?

Tinder is for perverts, don't you know Veeky Forums is a Catholic board? Trash this, start the thread over.

Honestly the great Gatsby is one of my faves too

meh I guess Gatsby is ok. I mean he's not as great as your tits ;)

This, A tinder thread is a really trashy way to start a thread in this place

I couldn't say for sure.

Novel - The Plague by Camus

Non-fiction - Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail by Thompson

Poetry - Pretty Rooster by Clay Matthews

>chatting up a girl
>perversion
I'm sorry there aren't enough underaged boys in it for you

It is a good book.
My favorite book is either Brave New World or The Road.
Hard to say which is better for me.

>The Great Gatsby

And into the trash it goes.

Literary book : Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
Genre Book : Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by Philip K. Dick
Short story : Esarhaddon, King of Assyria by Leo Tolstoy
Non-fiction : Titan - The Life of JD Rockefeller Sr by Ron Chernow
Poetry : Barbaric poems by Leconte de Lisle

My diary desu

whew man I would probably entertain that bullshit for a week and if I hadn't gotten frontbutt from her by then I'd ghost that shit quick.

>Not wanting a thicc qt tumblr stoner gf to read novels, fuck, sleep in, and smoke weed with ad infinitum
>Not wanting to hit a bong while it's in between her massive mammaries
Religion was a mistake

>wanting a thicc qt tumblr
yes

>stoner
no

>gf
yes

>to read novels
yes

>fuck
no

>sleep in
no

>and smoke weed
no

This is pathetic

I really hate this person.

INFINITE JEST BY DAVID FOSTER WALLACE
(ij by dfw)
>

the thought of one day meeting a tinder slut irl and not knowing their whorish past kills me inside

Its bait retard

>Not wanting a thicc qt tumblr stoner gf to read novels, fuck, sleep in, and smoke weed with ad infinitum
your life was not a mistake (for God makes no mistakes), but it certainly is pitiful

girls are generally pretty open about their sluttiness in contexts outside of the mating ritual

they are open while being your age you little twerp

18-22 they act like liberated hippie hepatit infested whores and past the prime they expect you to treat them with respect

if you were a whore, ill treat you like a whore

But it isn't. I actually want to have a relationship with Marlie

i get that i'm not a chad or whatever but why the FUCK can't i get a SINGLE match on this service?

cuz ur ugly u stupid fuck

you think that reading the western canon gets you laid? Think again ugly balding freak

swipe right on every girl and abandon your sense of shame when constructing a profile

my hairline is my only unequivocally positive feature, actually

i only left-swipe fat chicks, single mothers, and women who appear to have some sort of facial deformity

Fuck this dumb bitch

I unironically completely agree with this

I used plenitude in a message once. The reply was:
*plethera

I get matches but the idea of replying literally makes me break out in a sweat

>i only left-swipe fat chicks, single mothers, and women who appear to have some sort of facial deformity
and thats why you get no matches

>tfw I tried to make a tinder but I can't think of bio

Here's mine.

"If you can define Hedigger's construction of Dasein in a concise fashion, I'll have no choice but to marry you, no questions. If you're not much one for existentialism, sitting on my face and then going to get whataburger or some sort of absolutely delicious shit-food is good too.

If your only humor is "ironic" self-deprecation please stay 50 ft away from me."

It just works (tm)

I've been having a lot of relationship angst recently, but this almost perfect description of my girl (she's not tumblr) made me really appreciate what I have. Thanks user

sounds insufferably desu

and what on earth do you mean by "construction of Dasein"? Dasein is the starting point for the whole existential analytic -- from what could it be constructed?

I bet you get 0 matches with that bio

Femanon here. I'd swipe left if I read this. It's not clever or funny. Just annoying.

you are just angry because that user asked you to make a burger

I smell jealousy :^)

I must just be really pretty then.

No, I'm repulsed that he didn't even bother learning how to spell Heidegger. I don't date plebs.

why must we try so hard

I figure his target are the sort of hipster chicks who want to latch onto somebody smart (if that even is a stereotype).

It's probably pretty effective at targeting that specific sort of person

check this pussy lmaoooooooo

Whenever I send messages I immediately lose all interest in the banality

Yeah, that's pretty much it. You guys would hate me but I'm not going to sit and try and defend myself on here because I'm just going to put my foot in my mouth.

Most of you are probably better versed in Heidegger than I-- though I like him a lot for his early stuff in regards to his Luddite-ish views and I did like Being and Time for like the whole, like, you have a moral (this is bad word, I'd guess. Flail me you fags) imperative to be a participant in the world. I think that the question of reality is inconsequential and I like his view on it all. Just do it, I'd guess.

Otherwise yeah, egg on my face, totally misspelled his name.

Nice but where is my burger, sweety

Should I say, "Looking for a modern Rosa Luxemburg?"

I don't hate you, I feel sorry for you.
Its sad to be this engulfed while having intellectual awareness, like a pigeon with broken wings

check this fag, too
>chick dont want his d
>haha get me food bitch

do you come to Veeky Forums bc youre powerless in every other part of life?

Thanks for the pity, I'll put it next to my piss bottles.

she was a whore, grow out of this leftist cuckoldry

all modern women are whores
at least she can be ideologically pure

>using tinder

get the fuck out of my board

where do you think you are
also I like food more than pussies

Rosa was a basic bitch ideologically though. She'd be a standard tumblrina liberal feminist today

I bet you're a Buckowski fan

kek'ed when you said no fucks, LOL you fucking animal

>>>>>
yourself please

>massive mammaries

Veeky Forums is a black-free board, please leave.

Itty bitty titties are the only acceptable titties.

stfu whore

It's okay asskek, you're gonna find a qt one day

Time's Arrow by Martin Amis

>you don't want to have sex or sleep in
Why

sup Veeky Forums
How does this make you feel?

Slightly sad for you that you keep posting it.

Abaddon el exterminador, by Ernesto Sabato

> complains about degenerates
> supports group of pedophiles

which is it user?

evidently not considering he's coming here to post about it

The Idiot from Dostoyevsky.

Also, dump that whore. "Like, uhm, Imma total nurd-turd, y'know? Like, reading shit everybody had to in high school", and
>hipster glasses
>pseudo-deep profile pic "luk at me, im totaly not looking into cameron diaz lulz"
If you aren't a pleb, then finish her with your literary insights. Let's see how much of "nerd" she will be then. She shall suck off your bepis in her illiterate shame.

wtf do you do w a gf if not have the sexual intercourse with them?

talk to them?

spooky

Why don't you people just talk to girls IRL like in one of those books you didn't read?

>he spends time on Veeky Forums like an absolute fuckin queer

gross

Relevant?

What is honestly worst her whole facade of a "book nerd" or the response of the guy?

But she would critique that I only read books by Dead white men.

>Heidegger
>existentialism

Your first condition is denied by your utter idiocy.

>lol she chose a widely recognised classic as her favourite book, what a pleb amirite guys?
Enough

Don't forget to drink them all. Maybe you will learn the lesson.

>le nerd xD
>gatsby! xD

I am starting to hate everyone, myself the most.

the segret history donnar ratarrt
the sirens of teton kort venongut
mao ii din diilili

those are my forviroite books

>sex outside of marriage
Repent degenerates

name of this girl? she's pretty as heck!

You don't have to be a social recluse with no public life to think casual hookups are degenerate.

>favorite short story is by Tolstoy
>isn't Father Sergius

Heathens get out

What happened to this board?

yeah same here. but ill more than likely start to hate it as I get older and continue being unsuccessful

Influx of a lot of new posters ;/

God dammit OP you have some low hanging fruit and you're refusing to grab for it, try to withhold from CLASSICAL LITERATURE SUPERIORITY for 5 seconds and fuck her.

>You are a nerd ;) Just kidding, I loved the great gatsby. I really love how fitzgerald (insert basic themes about god and hope or something). You should read (insert other basic book rec)

you can't be serious

>femanon here
Don't know exactly why, but it's clear that people from /mu/ /soc/ and the other tumblr boards are coming here more and more.

You sound like a cunt.

I know that feeling. Sometimes I wish I would've been born way before the current day and age where advanced technology wasn't present; to me it's almost as if technology drains the meaning out of human interaction.

Could be because reading is viewed as something that only "intellectuals" do and all these newcomers can't wait to flaunt their knowledge of books.

I see you've read Marshall McLuhan.

Never have but what makes you assume so?

>try to withhold from CLASSICAL LITERATURE SUPERIORITY
That's the worst thing- it IS a classic book. This isn't classical literature superiority, it's a hipster 'your tastes are mainstream' thing.