Why do you hate him?

Why do you hate him?

hes too fucking loud

I don't even know who that is.

I don't. Only real complaint I have is that he shills for Apple a bit much but seeing as his day job is working for Apple I think it's excusable.

Scott Manley. A guy on youtube who makes decent science videos explaining space related stuff and also streams Kerbal space Program and other space games.

He has no charisma and now when KSP is pretty much a dead game he has no idea how to keep his channel alive.

How is KSP dead?

His dick grew too fast with this method

It's been out for how many years now? No major content added to the game since 1.2, everyone has kinda moved on.

same

>he has no idea how to keep his channel alive.
Yes he does. His science videos get decent numbers of views. Plus its not like views actually matter for him. Youtube is just a hobby for him. He probably makes 6 figures at his day job.

It is no hobby.
He needs more money to pay for meth and his so-called "Kerbal" rape dungeon.

Because he reminds me of the beauty that was kspg before it got banned

I don't, his content is fun to watch.

Whatever happened to Captain Skunky, Nova Silisko, and Nexis?

I think he makes some great (entertaining) content on the history of space/science, but I haven't watched his KSP vids in a while because there's nothing really new happening with the game.

dlc has been "in development" for two years

I still play from time to time.

t. Aerospace engie

Hottest space YouTuber is vintage space

I don't trust women. Is her content worthy?

Jealousy mostly.

Damn it must feel good to be that Manley.

>Kspg
>Beauty
The last year of /kspg/ earned the ban

Wait, there were kip threads on Veeky Forums? What about? (crossboarder btw)

*ksp

Veeky Forums you dork

it got killed off by scruffy for funposting too much, but even with all the cat benis and anthro plane 20 page vore smut and tfw no satch gf it was fun, very fun. it died a painful death many times, the manpatricians and OC makers left around the time career mode came out, enter a horde of tripfags and forumtoddlers so the threads turned to circlejerking instead of lamenting the game's miserable state, and last year was an all-around trainwreck on who could get the janny's attention first. if you want to look it up on the archives read only threads that got posted in winter, somehow everything happened in that season.

Well there's not really that much to talk about it anymore. Children of a Dead Earth is also pretty neat in that same vein of games.