good double; voldemort has no nose

How does he smell?

He's str8 so probs like that hot crazy bitch's pussy that married burton

Lovely

The Lord of Darkness

guess who

>Voldemort
>st8

Sauron would step on Vader while walking down for breakfast and not even bother to clean off his boot.

personally, I agree with sauronposter.

"b-but le forcechoke from my animes!!!"

Wouldn't a death star make short work of the whole of middle-earth?

This.

>force choking a literal spirit

Shiggy diggy, SW and HP fans can be tools.

If it were just powered at the world you see in the trilogy, yeah, it would blow it to pieces. But if you go by full power versus full power then you have a literal plane of existence on Arda that is untouchable and unreachable by anyone who is not an elf or a god or anyone who is not granted passage there. Some guy there the sun and shit and I am sure some lesser of those spirits actually move the sun and the moon around with their power.

Seems like a bit of a stalemate if Sauron's trapped on a plane with no planet to use as a staging post. Sure you can move the sun but what's that going to get you? Presumably it can't give chase at lightspeed.

Sauron
>immortal spirit that existed before the creation of the universe. So powerful all the combined armies of the world could only cripple him. Ruler of most of the civilized world. Had a single weakness that was *this close* to being impossible to exploit.
Vader
>Highly skilled warrior and pilot with telepathic and telekinetic powers that include prescience. Commander of the fleets of an empire that rules and entire galaxy. Gives his life single-handedly defeating the most powerful individual in the *galaxy*.
Voldemort
>Spends long decades trying (and failing) to take over... a high school. Gets his ass kicked by a high schooler.

Sauron is not allowed in Valinor (the god realm I mentioned), so he's fucked, or in others words he gets trapped in the Void around the earth forever if the Death Star fires at him. Although I thought this was just Vader vs Sauron one on one, with no Death Stars and shit, in which case Sauron would win.

And I went by the logic that if you can create a literal star and then order a servant to move it around, you can also fuck up a huge space ship.

And I also mentioned Valinor just to show that there are powerful beings in LOTR, I am not saying that the place would stand after a death ray from the Death Star.

>immortal spirit that existed before the creation of the universe. So powerful all the combined armies of the world could only cripple him.

>gets his hand cut off by a filthy human and dies

>filthy human
That filthy human is a Numenorean, almost 3 meters tall, who can live for hundreds of years and built civilisations that are literally centuries ahead of the rest of the world and who has magical abilities thanks to his elf blood. Remember, these dudes actually built swords that could kill ghosts and shit, so he's not just a filthy human. Think Witch-King, he's of the same race.

I know that, I was just pointing our your cherry-picking.

It's quite a deus ex machina to have a magical human alot less powerful than the Maiar, just cut the Ring off Sauron's hand.

>and dies
So you didn't read the books, then?

"Basically dies, and stays in ethereal form for 3000 years"

Happy?

>"Hi! Not only do I think Isildur killed Sauron, showing I don't remember the books, I also didn't grasp that it took the combined armies of the world to temporarily disrupt the physical manifestation of a nigh-unharmable spiritual being that only created a physical body to more directly destroy. In the actual books (which I didn't read, it seems) Sauron is completely immaterial and rules a vast empire with the sheer force of his own will working over vast distances. No, instead I think he was killed before the books started, making others wonder what the books were actually about"
FTFY

>immortal spirit that existed before the creation of the universe
>immortal spirit
>spirit
You didn't read the books.
Hope you enjoyed the movies!

Well his physical manifestation was destroyed. Moron.

Why are you calling me names when I am the one that actually read the books?

I am calling you names because you're saying I didn't read the books when I quite obviously have.

Moron.

Thrawn takes all the rings of power and sells them to the higher bidder and afterwards he concocts an elaborate scheme in which they end up in the hands of space pirates and are subsequently annihilated.

Consequently, he collects all the fucking art.

>Thinks Isildur was a 'filthy human' when he was a Numenorean and thus of elven blood
>Thinks Isildur killed Sauron when the entire plot of the Lord of the Rings is that Sauron can't die - even destroying the One Ring only weakened him to 'below threat level'!
#1 isn't so bad but point #2 is, essentially, "The plot". Together?
AT BEST you're one of those people who read a long book once, didn't retain a lot, and it has been years but you still have a strong opinion of this poorly-remembered book you didn't really understand when you read it years ago as a teen.
Which I find fucking hilarious.
Back to the point.
Sauron would win.
Second point - Voldemort is a joke

there is no place for this on /lit OUT, I tell thee.

Ahh, I see. You're just trolling.

οΎ 

>"I may have been wrong, but I'll show him!"

I wasn't wrong at all. You're the one who is wrong. Isildur destroyed Sauron's physical manifestation by knocking the Ring off his hand, and he laid dormant and hidden until he manifested again in Dol Guldur 3000 years later.

>>gets his hand cut off by a filthy human and dies
>I wasn't wrong at all.
Pick one

Well I was being as hyperbolic as you were.

As who was?

1v1 Sauron would crush Vader but what the Emperor versus Melkor/Morgoth?

Easy win for Morgoth desu

As you were here

It depends on whether Vader is put into middle earth or Sauron put into Star Wars universe.

If Vader had the force and Sauron not, Vader would obviously win.

The there's the lightsaber vs iron mace thing.

He'd just cut the mace in two pieces and then slice Sauron up.

> LITERATURE

come on guys