>haha guess i am an asexual now!!

thomas bernhard was pretty much asexual

>Can't get laid
>"No, I'm just asexual. Honest!"

No Djuna Barnes in this, plebs.

You're stupid.

>YA

Sex is ver overratted.
When this happened to me for the first time I was so dissapointed that I haven't relationship for another two years

I realize 1hour ago that women cannot be asexual.
Women love sex and love to desire sex.

Men love sex but they do not love much nor dislike much the desire for sex. In fact the desire for sex is more like an hindrance and a thing to eject, precisely by wanking and ejaculation that is the pinnacle of fucking a slag.
men still despise not loving sex, since it removes the most effective mechanism of valuation that they have, which leads them to the usual mockery of being shagless didlos remaingin on the shelf, being baby dicks and being asexual.
Men despise asexuality in men since it shows them to be far less dominant than the story they plays in their heads

Women despise asexuality in men, since the few asexual men (very few are handsome) no longer acknowledge women for sex nor for companionship. Some asexual men claim to still want a gf just to cuddle, but that's already a baby-level sex and we are still in the situation of validation (and the gf still wants sex anyway sooner or later) and once they have sex with a girl they love they see sex is not so bad.

Women despise asexuality in women, precisely because women live on sex while their hate of their body for menstruating leads them to take pills which kills their desire for sex (but indeed kills their menstruation). They hate their life since through their own body, they acknowledge in their intimacy that they cannot win on both accounts: either have a comfy life or have an erotic life.

Return to /r9k/ with your homespun pseudo-psychology

Catcher in the Rye

GTFO, Veeky Forums is an asexual board.

This. But it was more of a 'I hate everyone and everything is garbage including me' asexuality. Would rec, he's GOAT.

Any Bernhard recommendations?

The Loser.

kul mem bro :DDDD do u visit reddit 2?

Wow, that picture has a lot of elements. This one might truly be worth a thousand words.

My dairy desu

Damn cows won't breed