Decent post-2000 Mexican literature

decent post-2000 Mexican literature.

Where should I start?

Valeria Luiselli?

thats a certified qt oh my

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

>And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend.

people just like to look at hot girls. calm your bitch ass down.

uuuh
bolaño?

Hard to say, I haven't paid attention to Mexican authors at all.
I personally have enjoyed the works of César López Cuadras, but he's a pretty small author, only sort of known locally.
If you can find La güera simental / El pescador y las musas, it'd be a treasure find. Both very small stories, both excellent imo.
His most well known works, La novela inconclusa de Bernardino Casablanca and Macho profundo, are pre 2000's though, but most of his work is post 00's so I'm counting him.

Like this user mentions Bolaño is Chilean but he's like many latin american writers in that they lived a big part of their life in Mexico and so their works focus or feature Mexican culture, ideologies, themes, etc. The Savage Detectives is set in Mexico City mostly, and is an excellent portrayal of some youth culture, especially the UNAM students. The comical tone is also pretty mexican. It's pre 2000s though.

>eating pasta

lol is this a pasta yet

Get an obese wife, ask her if you can have sex with her every day, live a happy life knowing you're not gonna end doing the funny thing in bed every night tickling her g spot.

>is this a pasta yet

What do you mean "yet"? Do you think all copypasted responses have to be officially approved by the Italian Pasta Comity?

They need to be tested for good stretch and consistency, and given the best tomato sauce ever.

Filthy mexican here, Carlos Fuentes is the only one that comes to mind

>Mexican intellectuals.

lmao theres a boatload of mexican intellectual facebook meme pages.

His work is pre 2000 and he's not even alive anymore.

We do suck at fiction.

Those meme pages in general mostly generate from Mexican health goth types at UC Riverside.

Juan Villoro?
Also, 2666, the part of the crimes

Bolaño is from Chile

spectacular work user

Casi nunca de Daniel Sada.

>And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend.

>Mi diario, a huevo.

For real Diablo Guardián and Materialismo histérico by Xavier Velasco. He mixes picaresque novel with pop culture. It's fun, rythmic and uses lenguage in really creative ways. Reading him is like a mix of Thomas P. plus /r9k/.

>Si van a despreciarte porque eres lo peor, de una vez que se enteren que no tienes arreglo.
>Que digan ay, qué cínico, pero nunca qué hipócrita.
>Soy mi propio gurú en las ciencias ocultas del autoperjuicio.

(You)

The amount of clueless posters seriously replying to the pasta is alarming.

The relevance of that pasta is more outstanding.

>that body
oh god

only thing it fills me with is hate
goddammit, I despise people so much