Do you take brain enhancing supplements/drugs to help you with school or work?

Do you take brain enhancing supplements/drugs to help you with school or work?

I find it hard to believe pic related (Elon Musk) would be where he Is today without any brain enhancing drugs.
Or maybe I'm just over thinking it, what's your take on it?

My take is that you're a turbo-brainlet.

This board is legit fucking trash

>(Elon Musk) would be where he Is today
wtf are you implying? he is just a businessman
you don't need to be smart to make money

It's likely he is popping some kind of performance enhancer. He has admitted to using ambien. You only really need ambien if you are using some serious uppers during the day.

Modafinil or adderall is the best guess, although its entirely possible there is some next level billionaire shit us plebs don't have access to yet.

I don't know of any boost aside from coffee or energy drinks that you can use consistently without it eventually wearing off and fucking you like a bitch.

Why aren't you making money and avoiding to worry about paying your bills then? Do you enjoy being a wageslave or a cuck to academia?

>Why aren't you making money and avoiding to worry about paying your bills then?
because the ability to make money is determined by the social and economic environment in which people being raised and currently living, and not the one's will.

The way he stutters and talks and just looks around everywhere, I’m sure he’s on some shit.

>I am a cuck to my circunstances and instead of acknowledging them to know what to do to make my life better I just see them as an impossible obstacle and will remain in the shitter for the rest of my life
You can do whatever makes you happy, but I can see that with your current state of mind, whatever it is that you are doing, you are clearly not gonna make it. I don't care how smart you are (see Christopher Langan), you just won't succeed in the least if you don't know that you can modify your circunstances.

True.

The best kind of nootropics are natural ones which help you sleep and be healthy.

Probably on autism and a little bit of anxiety in front of big crowds and interviewers.

Only coffee and hope

If you have ADHD then ritalin helps a fuckton, completely turned my life around in all aspects.

I'll let all you fellers in on a little secret. Take a low dose of DXM every single night for neuroprotective properties. In the mornings take a low does of amphetamine, a multivitamin, and a little bit of caffeine/aspirin. Then use methylphenidate intranasally. You'll become a god in a week.

DXM is banned in my country.
What could I use to replace it?

Ozone therpy and sleep

Anything that binds to the synaptic cleft of the NMDA receptors ought to work. The idea is that the cleft is blocked from over excitation damage from glutamate. Specifically, this is supposed to help to neuroplasticity and memory function.

I feel like I’ll get a siezure or a stroke just from taking all of that, or maybe even a bloody nose.

It sounds like a lot but it's not. 60-90 mg of DXM (before bed). One multivitamin. One aspirin. Like half an adderall. Methylphenidate as needed. The DXM should be cycled on/off anyway.

How do you not get addicted?

Me personally? I'm not sure. I've always been pretty responsible with my appetites, but I would recommend not over doing anything.

The best cardiac arrest combo

memantine is the other drug that gets suggested in addition to DXM for that purpose

Im not that user but rediculous success is largely a numbers game based on luck. If paypal had suffered some massive hack in the early years at a critical moment in its development, Musk could have gone bankrupt in his early years. Or it could have been as simple as paypal not catching on or getting outperformed by another service. My point is, that for every Elon Musk there are ten more people who are just as intelligent that didnt make it because they didnt luck out at the right time. Obviously it does take smarts to become a billionaire, but you cant do it on smarts alone. A big part of wild success is taking risks. It wouldnt be called a risk if there was no chance of failure given a certain level of ability.

if you order from the darknet via mail no one will notice it senpai

Bill Gates was raised by a farmer.
You're just a lazy ass that likes to blame society.

Yep. Nothing more retarded than Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and its endless shit posters.

Not him, but I thought bill was raised by a lawyer and a teacher.

I take 20mg Paroxetine (antidepressant) and 50mg Quetiapine (antipsychotic) every day because I have OCD (according to a psychiatrist)

If you're pursuing an academical goal it should be pretty much your duty to figure out how stimulants work and how to use them responsibly. Some people even argue that it gives students an unfair edge which is brainlet-tier logic.

Can you elaborate on where you got this idea from? I've been in the nootropics game for a long time and I've never seen this precise recommendation before.

I dont, but I really ought to start to take some sleeping meds for insomnia

>intranasal methyl

nigga youre stupid as fuck. you need to take methylphenidate in your MOUTH otherwise it wont work as it should

please dont listen to him, u faggots

>on autism
Didn’t know autism was a drug.

I can’t drink coffee or anything with caffeine because it blasts the fuck out of my anxiety.

Am I fucked from using any stimulants?

I can’t even smoke weed because I get anxiety attacks, if I’m not consuming caffeine or smoking weed then I’m calm and fine.

lack of sleep, lack of casual human interaction, plus he apparently swears a lot when the cameras are off so he's trying to keep a lid on that

DXM and other disassociatives have been found to protect certain parts of the brain that play a heavy role in memory function and synaptic plasticity. It protects neurons from over excitation damage.

Methylphenidate crosses the blood brain barrier just fine through the nose tho....

I don't take drugs because I'm not a disgusting fat fuck who doesn't excersice himself.
Go for a jog once a day and see how it improve everything

I take drugs, but this is honestly the best advice in the thread.

>what's your take on it?
Elon musk is a guy who made a call to bank manager, wrote some light javascript, and got lucky with a good idea at the right time.
Elon musk is not overly intelligent. Everything he has publicly said reveals the opposite is true to those with a minimum of knowledge in the respective field.

Tesla is not profitable, tesla is only an intermediate for panasonic batteries. Tesla will not be profitable, because the major manufacturers with competent engineers are all designing meme cars for 2020 to capture the meme car market. The only reason tesla stays afloat is because normie investors keep coming and the smart investors are riding the bubble.
SpaceX has the capacity to be profitable, but it is unclear at the moment if it will be or not.
Hyperloop is a shitty meme.
etc

His hobby businesses are all trash, except for SpaceX. And all he did there was poach some aero's and pay them to keep doing what they were doing before.

Autist on methlyphenidate here, I've read that alcohol impacts the absorption rate.
To what extent is this true? Is it a guaranteed thing or just a possibility?
Will alcohol consumption have the capacity to impact the stability of my dosage level long term? This is my primary concern.

Any autsits or substance abusing chads able to help?

Sub abuse chad here. Methylphenidate combines in vivo with alcohol to form ethylphenidate. It actually gets processed as a different chemical; it's effects being stronger with increased chance of heart problems.

Help

With the caffine, your effect is psychological. Read up on how caffine actually effects the body, and convince yourself that you are being a faggot.
Then caffeine should work as intended for you.

> convince yourself you are being a faggot

Caffeine triggers a flight or flight response (adrenaline).

How the hell do you stop that from causing anxiety?

Adderall, modnafil, and DXM changed my life, to the point where I think I may have had an attention deficit disorder my whole life.

I can compete with IQs 15 - 20 points higher than me now, and I've gotten straight As easily in physics, the last 5 quarters after I started using it. It is a godsend. It feels like the floodgates have opened, and the entirety of the Akashic records have been revealed to me. You're a brainlet if you don't take at least one of these, even if you're gifted or genetically superior to me.

How the hell do you stop that from causing anxiety?
By anxiety do you mean thoughts of worry or "wew lad, my heart rate is high, what's goin' on?"

Do the effects make you feel jittery and nervous like coffee? Also how often do you take these pills?

They’re pretty addictive.

Thoughts of worry I suppose, sometimes when I’m really hopped on coffee I feel like I might break down on the floor and malfunction and siezure out.

>dxm
this causes brain damage long-term frend

Chad, how long do you notice the combinatory effects last?
I take extended release, If I skip a dose for a day to drink, will I still be impacted?

I was already a brainlet before, so I have little to lose. By 30, I won't be able to learn anything, so I'm cramming as much as I can into these last 8 years.

Why don’t you just take a nootropic and drink coffee instead?

im not sure you understand how brain damage works

Coffee is a meme.
I do. I don't care.

not really

Coffee fucks me up

>DXM
dextromethorphan, like the cough medicine? or do you mean dmt?

How do you guys get these drugs? I'm autism and have 0 friends. I asked a coworker if I could buy adderall from her and she said yes but after that avoided the fuck out of me and stopped talking to me entirely.

just get some melatonin and 1 hr cardio every day, 30 minutes meditiation/prayer
no caffeine whatsoever at any time of day
If that doesn't work then you're fucked and should see a doc for some heavy shit

>i don't wanna sell you addy. i want to go home and rethink my life

Adderall is so fucking nice though, I only got to use it a few times but it was superb, amphetamines are truly phenomenal. I've tried coffee and energy drinks but they don't even compare. Coffee barely does anything, energy drinks seem to work maybe 10% of the time.

What do you feel? Just energy or extreme focus? And what does it feel like when you focus on things?

I can’t take all that shit because I get high bp and anxiety.

I was able to focus if I tried, before ritalin. Now I can't focus at all if I don't use it.
Don't fall for the memes.

This is true. I was prescribed it during my teens. The whole being unable to concentrate without it part only lasts a few weeks though. Your brain will return to baseline, after it realizes the happy chemicals aren't going coming in by the truck-load anymore.

Yes, a massive increase in focus, motivation, thoughts seem to flow, it's like your mind is working 3x better and faster. I get an absurd amount of work done when I take adderall, it helps with mental work but also I end up cleaning everything, organizing everything, etc.

I have extreme anxiety problems, like another user in the thread said, even weed makes me really anxious. I was worried about that but still chose to try adderall when I had the opportunity. I found that it actually made my anxiety much less severe, it made me really talkative and confident, I found myself much more in tune with conversation and it genuinely improved my social skills as well. The caveat is that the comedowns really really suck, especially when you first use it or when you haven't used it in a long time. It suppresses appetite and makes you unable to sleep, so when it starts wearing off your body is exhausted, you almost certainly haven't eaten enough, if you ate at all (unlikely), and you probably won't be able to sleep despite feeling tired. During comedowns my anxiety skyrockets and I feel very stressed and worn out. That said, you can mitigate a lot of the negatives by forcing yourself to drink water, forcing yourself to eat at least a little bit (this is very difficult), and finally by not redosing. The time flies by on adderall and it's easy to end up staying up for multiple days but that will make the comedown that much worse.

Horse cum, anally, is the best method for boosting T.

Huffing #2 fuel oil to invigorate sleep.

10-15 Rubber bands around your balls will revert your estrogen receptors.

Not watching JewishMedia™ will prevent gender dismorphism.

Micro dosing with bleach inhibits beta carotene burnout.

DXM for colon clenching relief.

ACV clears up anal warts from overdoing horse cum injections.

Acetyl nitrate for increased focal length.

Bezos and mega dosing vitamin D and peanut butter extract for immune modulation.

Jokes aside, Horse semen semen is fucking expensive.

>the comedowns really really suck
>makes you unable to sleep
let me aware you on dextroamphetamine

We'll usually I used dph. Not sure which is healthier long term but I have really bad allergies so I usually use dph anyways. It's a pretty effective seditive. Also I had some awful experiences using dxm so I stay away from it

You're confusing dextroamphetamine with diphenhydramine. I merely suggested you substitue adderall which contains both levo- and dextroamphetamine for just dextro because it doesn't have the side effects you're describing at therapeutic doses.

Agreed. Probably the worst bait on all of Veeky Forums. Yet all these fucking pseuds fall for it day in and day out.

wait, horse semen has its own semen?

It’s made from a horse waddya think

>assmad ULA exec

i think hes talking about Horse™ brand semen, not horse semen. your newness is showing