Lifelong reader

>Lifelong reader
>Read most of western canon
>Actually started with the Greeks
>Am familiar with every major school of philosophy and psychology
>Whenever anyone talks to me all I can do is stare back like a lobotomy patient and stammer out some words that sort of relate to what they said
I thought books made you smarter and more interesting

No amount of learning will make a worthless frog faggot interesting, charismatic, charming, or intelligent.

Sadly they don't make you more articulate

How do I become articulate?
My internal dialogue makes sense, but whenever I talk I literally sound like a retarded person

Stop being a retarded frogshitter

Me too. It's gotten so bad that no one likes to hangout with me in person but only talk to me online or text.

Learn physics and engineering, invent the time machine, go back and make sure the child you gets to socialize with other children

Talking to people maybe?

Speaking well is a skill that requires practice, just as any other. If you truly had read the Greeks and Romans you'd've learned that. Go back and study rhetoric, but more than that, practice. Find ways to speak for extended periods, have a conversation with every stranger you come across, and so on. At first it'll be awkward and you'll feel like an idiot, but soon enough you'll realize that your internal monologue is actually coming out in an articulate and respectable manner. You'll also probably make friends and feel lots isolated in general.

Never forget, reading is only part of the patrician lifestyle. You have to actually behave as one too.

less isolated*

You need to practice spending time with people and having conversations.
Do some research on the art of conversation: I swear to god it is an actual art.

You can't articulate yourself because you didn't read properly or formulate your thoughts coherently. You should practice writing down your thoughts on a given subject/topic if you want to converse about it.
Chances are your inner monologue doesn't make much sense at all. Try writing it out and see if it's any better than the way you speak. Chances are it won't.

Not OP but I articulate myself pretty well through writing, but also sound retarded when I speak.

I cant articulate well 2 years ago a girl actually told me that i speak like a retard, i just said yes because it hit me hard and i was aware of it

I read for myself and not for other people.

I don't talk to other people about literature, but I spend my free time reading it.

I was going to make a topic like this. What the FUCK do normies talk about? I have no fucking clue

Mostly themselves and their (recent) experiences or those of people they know.

About things they find funny

game of thrones, star wars, westworld, etc.

Well you thought wrong and you were stupid to think that way. Consider suicide

I disagree with this. I think nonfiction has helped me become far more articulate.

Anything, but in a shallow manner usually.

I find it really hard to talk because of this because you need to tow the line between normiehood and autism.

benzos and booze mane

Sorry to hear that man, that really hits me in the feels. Try noopept or piracetam, that can really help with verbal fluency

Actually, it sounds like youre just naturally a polite person, and perpetually attempting to dumb yourself down to suit the dumbness level of this or that interlocutor is not only exhausting, but awkward. The sad truth about most relationships is that the stupider is usually in charge. He\she gets to act naturally, while the brighter must constantly adjust.
This is not a complaint. Even strengths exact a price.

there are different breeds of normies

i find jocks and rural people easy to get along with

imagine what you'd be like if you hadn't read anything user lol