Stop making threads and go read a book

Stop making threads and go read a book.

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.opensyllabusproject.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

y.o.t.t.

"Much like you're posting," she said. How did you do that? I said. "Do what?" SHe said. "Say you're instead of your even though we're talking." I don't know, I just do that sometimes.

Veeky Forums doesn't read books. We collect them solely for bookshelf threads.

I just realized that in my 3 years spent on Veeky Forums I've created 3 threads at most. I could either ask some stupid question about books that will be answered through more reading anyway, or shitpost. I don't need either of those things, so now I just passively answer other people's stupid questions and read other people's shitposts.

how do i get more disciplined in reading more each day? i have the attention span of a goldfish and can't sit still. I really do enjoy reading when I get totally submerged in a book though, all my autistic attention problems go away

avoid this place unless it's absolutely necessary (for social interaction). read something that interests you. you may think you have all the time in the world but you don't. use it wisely. surround yourself with like minded people.

the only thing that's going to make you realize how important it is to read is if you read more.

Okay, but first, tell me where I should start with D. H. Lawrence.

I want to start reading pynchon. is there any preliminary reading I should get out of the way so I can get the most out of his work?

Nah, just dive straight in.

get the novellas chart and set aside three days a week to attempt single session reading. finish the last few pages on off days. a year from now you'll only need the sticky or google.

Virgin and the Gypsy. Also a novella

Aristotle, Cicero, and Socrates.

good advice lads, thank you!

excellent digits itt.
>tfw between books

this is terrible advice. you might as well not read pynchon if you're going in blind like this poster advocates

What would you suggest? Starting with the Greeks? Really, if you start with TCOL49 you have a solid basis for the rest of Pynchon's works.

What should I read next, Veeky Forums?
>the sailor who fell from grace with the sea
>notes from the underground
>to the lighthouse

everything on this list

explorer.opensyllabusproject.org/

>933,635 texts

back to reading, later XD

Who´s that cum dumpster

none ya lol

found her

:(