What would happen if all women disappeared

If We had the technology to reproduce humans and we would have a 100% male population there for having a 100% society production will we enter a golden age?

Other urls found in this thread:

potw.org/archive/potw96.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

First the complete collapse of civilization and then the ones left if any will realize they can make tube babies. And in a few generations women will be back.

Believing that all cultural and political problems stem from women reveals a fundamental misunderstanding of basic sociological principles.

Have you ever lived without a woman? Enjoy eating mcdonald's and microwaved pizza everyday

What would happen if that question wasn't asked every single week on Veeky Forums?

Remember how the empire is 100% male and has the most organized and best technology in the the galaxy same thing would happen to us

Do you seriously suggest keeping /pol/ in /pol/? Are you a communist trying to suppress free speech?

Okay, mate. Let's go there. Tell me a single problem you think does not stem from women and I'll show you how it does. Come on, throw it at me. Throw ANYTHING at me.

Muslims still being in the middle ages

Okay, let's break it down. Muslims are still in the middle ages for two reasons.

1: Their regressive religion
2: They lost a shit-ton of wars against Europeans and basically ended with the shittiest territories on earth after WWI was said and done.

So let's tackle the regressive religion: Basically, women are sluts. Women are sluts so many peoples in the past have looked for moral codes that basically ban women from being such disgusting sluts. Muhammad, who was, in my opinion, a power-crazy maniac, took advantage of this and put his own moral code out there, which was the harshest on women at the time. This made it immediately popular with people who wanted to stop getting boners on their way to work from some whore dressing like a slut on the streets. Boom, burkhas, and problem fixed.

Then, of course, Muhammad took advantage of this and added all sorts of other crazy laws that only served to consolidate his power, but if you think about it most people don't really want beheadings and stuff. The only popular part of the Qur'an was the anti-thot legislation but you really had to take the full package if you were there back in the day (or, you know, you get beheaded).

As for the second reason, which is war, I personally think women are the source of all war. If you want me to explain this too then I will but for now, I think you can be satisfied with my current explanation.

Men would exterminate themselves within a decade.

>Let me tell you why everything is someone else's fault
>(I can't get laid)

Of course

Nope, not being able to get laid is not a cultural and political problem. It is a personal problem. If someone can't get laid it is their own fault for the most part. Female sexuality is as straightforward as it gets. If you can't play the game, that's your own problem.

Most women under 40 can't cook.

you can thank the jews for that

Whites and Asians just create artificial women from DNA. Other races go extinct.

Human bloodthirst is the source of all war, the kind of men who start wars are swimming in vagina(world leaders or nobility).

The muslims are doing nothing wrong keeping the animal behavior of their women in check I just wished we whites would do the same.

>Human bloodthirst is the source of all war
Human bloodthirst is fueled by divisions. Every man wants to have power but there is so much power to be had. This is fueled by pleasure and especially women. Without women, we would not have to fight over them.

>The Muslims are doing nothing wrong keeping the animal behavior of their women in check I just wished we whites would do the same.

Hey, I am not passing judgement. I say they are regressive as our culture is "progressive". Stuff like controlling women is, in my opinion, desired because when women are given freedom they use their freedom to be a breeding ground of STDs and whores in general.

We'd get an AIDS epidemic.

the current and generation of men would be ok but the following generations would be total faggots

>Have you ever lived without a woman?
All my life after moving out from my parents.

>Enjoy eating mcdonald's and microwaved pizza everyday
Never.

True.

Makes no sense.

>Human bloodthirst is the source of all war
Well... potw.org/archive/potw96.html

Bruh.
Without women to nag them, and reward them with sex, man would never have left the cave and planted his first crop.
We'd still be digging for root veggies and hunting with sharp rocks.

Most notable chefs are male, all people i know into cooking are male. I cook far more than my wife.

most men can't be bother to cook and take care of the house everyday. your claim that you're a praiseworthy househusband with a nice apron doesn't refute that.

>This is what Americans who never left the country actually believe

But who would voice anime then?

a few miles downstream and you're back to mudtown

A few miles down and you're in a desert where literally no one lives. Do you even know where Dubai is?

how was i supposed to know thats dubai? points still stands, go a few miles of twon and you're back to sandy shithole instead of mudtown. very impressive

Elliot please don’t hurt anyone.

>If We had the technology to reproduce humans
We basically do. Men have X and Y, and artificial wombs exist.

>will we enter a golden age?
Yes.

>we would have a 100% male population therefor having a 100% society production
It wouldn't be 100% production, we would need a culling of leftists for it to be 100%.
It also wouldn't be 100% male as some people would choose to grow some girls for child sex slaves and farm hands.
Don't need consent to do with you property as you please.

>If We had the technology to reproduce humans and we would have a 100% male population there for having a 100% society production will we enter a golden age?
No it would suck, and you autistic virgins would be even more annoying.

This is what being born an ugly autistic manlet does to you.
Remember folks, be better at choosing your genes.

>harem of sex slave child wives
>virgin
user, please, seek some help for your homosexuality.

And then you woke up as mommy banged on your bedroom door.

Considering an artificial womb basically consists of heat and nutrients... You're looking at a very low cost to create a child. You life will suck for about 6 years, but after that they will start to be of age where they can aid you in raising each other. With increased child care capacity, you can increase production. It follows an exponential curve. After 12-20 years you stop the artificial wombs, and start using natural wombs so that some boys are produced.