What is your favorite place to go to write?

What is your favorite place to go to write?

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.

This is why you're a virgin.

Next to those tittays t b h

[Mr_Regular_PEPPERONI_NIPPLES.wav]

All I want is to hold a delicate heavenly female in my arms. I want her vulnerability to be penetrated by my rock hard erection.

Her squealing my name, "oh Geoffrey!" as I fuck the farts out of her tight little assholes. She continues screaming "Geoffrey, oh Geoffrey! Your cock is so big! Much bigger than my last boyfriend Tyrone."

Post coitus we begin talking about it, "What happened to Tyrone?"
"oh, he just kind of vaporized one day..."

>delicate
I like girls I can wrastle with.
I like me those Amazon girls.

And the next day you wake up and have a banana breakfast

the rodge lives

MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMYYYYYY

user WANT MILKY!!!!!!!!

>that happy trail

go outside Geoff

/thread

I like this candy, one of my favorites. Thanks for posting this picture.

ruined the pic for me. disgusting

im almost positive i know who she is

>not liking a little hair

total fucking pleb

I usually bring my projector to the library with me. It's the kind that projects onto walls, very nice. I plug my laptop in and write away, wowing the librarians with my razor sharp intellect and stunning prose

Writing is not a solitary activity, rather, it is performance art. It is a spectacle meant to be observed.

M-M-MODS!

lmao

hairy cow. where are the mods

Fuck the girl, I want the gummies.

did your mom give you half a pack of gummy worms recently you faggot?

>her tight little assholes
>plural

??
??