Yfw you realize the most beautiful art is only borne from the greatest of struggles and you've never faced real...

>yfw you realize the most beautiful art is only borne from the greatest of struggles and you've never faced real hardship in your entire life

So get out of your comfort zone and find struggles? Go be homeless. Backpack somewhere. Take a risk.

Join the infantry, faggot.

>when people who haven't experienced a lot of art have 'deep' thoughts about art

And get stabbed by a nigger?

>yfw you lack a motive to leave your comfort zone for youve grown comfortable of a sedentary life in which no real growth takes place
>ywn accomplish anything of great significance and will be doomed to live out a life of mediocrity

You already face the hardship of being a mediocre failure, if this is not enough then you would never make it no matter the hardship.

It's the winter time of Faustian civilization, fag. No more great art can or will be made, STOP trying. Focus on politics, law, and technics instead.

>yfw you realize the globalist liberal agenda is eliminating human suffering and discomfort in order to make our art bland and boring

>idolising art this much
Never gonna make it, lad.

jesus christ, this
I want to break the cycle but I don't know how/don't think I can

In the same spot too, lads.
Gf of two years wants us to live together and I refused because I don't want to sacrifice myself to something else. I just want to have total freedom and read all day long and shit, and not do anything with anyone.
Not sure what's gonna happen. Probably gonna suffer for the rest of my life because of it, but fuck it.

>Write a book about some guy staying in bed all day doing nothing
>It gets hailed as one of the best books of the Russian canon

This.

kek

Live with her, have a bad coexistence, write

This. I love you.

>when people who haven't experienced a lot of art have deep thoughts about 'art'
ftfy

What is the motivation behind the "globalist liberal agenda"? Why do these people behave the way they do?

What part of in order to do you not understand? What user wrote might be dumb, but also straightforward.

What else is there to idolize? God is dead.

slave morality, ladies and gentlemen

Cancerous poltard conspiracy

>complains about life not being a struggle
>"Go out and find struggle"
>"waaaaaaaaahh that's too much struggle for me"

Spengler was wrong

Nietzsche was a fruitcake

What art do you idolize, user?

What hardships did Tolstoy experience?

He was a pampered rich kid and yet is the greatest writer of all time.

Speaking as a guy who's spent his entire life in misery and hardships I can tell you that it's not special, just shit.

I'm a fucking nervous wreck thanks to that shit and I don't have any hope of ever managing a normal life
I'm constantly on guard and defensive, and a lifetime spent around junkies and criminals made me distrust every person I've ever met

I literally don't have a person in the world that I would trust to help me if I needed it.

>greatest writer of all time.

he was a heretic with graphomania

Your god, maybe.

Fuck that dude. You have been cucked by the fake ass academic world.

Here is the real illumination.

>yfw you realize "art" in itself is a meaningless abstract term that has no real value other than to sell things to people. "art" is just a description applied to the more general concept of entertainment. Entertainment is something many animals need and seek in everyday life when they aren't looking for food and shelter. You now realize "art" only exists to create an artificial environment for the human mind on a piece of entertainment. It is a form of entertainment upon the standard piece of entertainment itself. Why is this realization important? Because it shows just how pretentious we are as a species, and it's time to open your mind and let go. It's all subjective, and the only thing you can truly do that comes from within is to know what you like and be fine with it. Create what you know, create what you love, create what you think will entertain yourself, and don't give a fuck about this "Art" game. It's all a game, it's for museums and colleges and merchandisers.

>>yfw you realize the most beautiful art is only borne from the greatest of struggles and you've never faced real hardship in your entire life

most "great" which is to say critically acclaimed and economically successful art is done by academic pricks from elite schools, don't let those douchebags trick you into think they ever struggled lol

Reminder Nietzsche was a total hack who hadn't the slightest idea about psychology.
Maybe that's why he became a vegetable.
LOL!

Haha reddit

Nearly everyone in modern society has struggled infinitely more than anyone pre-1900s

I always doubt this because I've often received praised for my creative efforts (though mostly by people with fairly average standards), but then I look back and attempt to approach my own life from a life of less suffering and certainly notice a few uncommon flash points.

Namely being falsely accused of strangling a girl in 3rd grade and suffering the consequences, but also there was that time my DnD group I was running faced a group schism that lead to a suicide attempt by one of the former members. There's also some general divorced parent's based anxiety but that's far from uncommon.

Attempt suicide, fail. Never tell anyone. Rinse and repeat.
There.

Emotionally yes, physically not so much. Air conditioning alone helps the modern man transcend even the kings of old regarding comfort. The only downside is that you can't later fuck the child that fans you off with an air conditioner.

Older dude here... Beautiful art is sometimes borne from struggles, but usually from moderate ones. What "the greatest of struggles" tend to do, is they tend to maim and kill people. Hardship is a meme. If you experience more of it, you will realize that there's nothing positive about it. Try to learn from others' mistakes, rather than insisting on learning by repeating them.

Start pursuing struggle.

Nietzsche would've killed himself if he lived in modern times.

>tfw the most beautiful art came from people born into privileged backgrounds and fancy educations and you're a mediocore middle-class suburban kid

Not only is it struggle (or "real" hardship), but also general experience. Go learn a new hobby, visit a new place, talk to a stranger in a bar. All of these things will help your art.

that's reasonable

>addicted to Heroin for 7 years
>homeless for 2
>in various drug houses otherwise
>2 suicide attemps
>18 days in mental hospital
>had sex with gf in front of creepy men for cash
>many stories
>tfw too scared to try publishing them because my mom might read it

I don't recommend "seeking out struggle", just use your fucking imagination.

No it wont

>tfw you have legit suffered colossal pain but since depression and other mental issues aren't a "real world hardship" your struggle is not worth shit and all of it goes away when pills fix'd you up
>tfw this path would only mess up the fragile chemical equilibrium on which you relay on making you go full nuts and commiting suicide before you can actually even pick up a pen
>tfw the path to stop being weak would just kill you since you are weak
just gas me, famalams

>telling sob story
>oh btw my gf

fuck off normie, on one cares

>tfw stronger than Nietzsche

Why would he?

Why is Veeky Forums so naive?

youtu.be/kfv2DMa9g_M?t=36s

And by culling us

He probably wouldn't, but I got an nice dose of pleasure from writing that.

A lot of beautiful art was made by pampered neets, you're just a boring normie without any life experience or artistic merit. Even if you were to to something like you'll just manage to come across a basic bitch who just had their first small taste of life. You're never gonna make it kid.

>not realizing that sitting in front of a computer for your entire life makes you the normie in today's society

Wew

are you 12?

if suffering makes great art why are prisoner art exhibits always so shitty

Battle?
A deep enough empathy for others that their pain became his own.
An actual fear of Hell.

I'm not a fan of his philosophy, but the man lived less pampered than present day lower middle class kids do. Modernity has made life cushy and we've been isolated from experiencing the pain of other lives from an early stage.

Next example, please....

Because the world will be nuked before the overman is born
We have failed to protect the strong from the weak

>it's the "r9k romanticize their ineptitude and think that is somehow makes them special" chapter again

How dull

>there are people here that legitimately believe this

This makes no sense. Is it a meme?

yeah, is all yours

So you didn't mean what you wrote?

If I said yes or no, would it mean anything? I could always be laying, the answer is withing yourself
I'm not the guy who posted that meme, neither the second reply, unless you choose to belive it was actually me who posted all of them, hell, maybe I've made every single post ITT except from yours with some internet tricks

>do all day what literally everyone else is doing but with a little more irony
>But Muh furries and trannies! I can't be a normie because I'm le autistic and so so weird!
>no life experience
>virgin
>reddit

Go back, friendo, you're out of your element.

>autism

>white trash junkie comes on Veeky Forums looking for sympathy for his shitty life choices
>you're all normies, i'm special because i got hooked on heroin!
>fuck u dudes

fuck off normie

ebin

>Because the world will be nuked before the overman is born

>it's the "poster on an image board notorious for fostering the rejects of society mocks the other rejects he spends so much of his time with and in generic fashion too" chapter

How dull

Make art of your differently sized nipples, that seems like a struggle alright.

He never said that, only shared his story.
Your post is full of ideology, you should be ashamed, user.

I never asked for sympathy and I don't think I'm special for having been addicted to one of the most prominent drugs in America right now, like every other middle class pussy white kid with self-diagnosed mental issues and a self-destructive personality. Not everyone needs acceptance as bad as you do. This thread is about struggle, and idiots who have never been through anything worse than, say, their parents fighting in front of them or their computer crashing halfway through a raid are telling others to go "find struggle", which is absolutely ridiculous, so I thought I'd share, you know, a real experience. My life is comfy as fuck now, sympathy is the last thing I need. You call it a sob story, but you're either projecting or the most dense motherfucker on the planet, because there's nothing sad about having gone through something and pulling yourself out. In fact, most of the time, being a junkie was fun. It's the stopping that's hell. I regret very little, other than ruining my relationship with many friends and family members. The whole point was that some of that shit is embarrassing, and if I want to write about it I'll have to share it with others, which isn't necessarily something I'm prepared to do.

woah we didnt' ask for your life story faggot, save it for your 12-step meeting

>life story
>one small paragraph
Maybe yours, normie

Get off the web, normie, if you can manage it.

You are deluded if you think that there are no struggles to be had in a normal human life, even if we only talk about general things like mortality.

Art is born out of the motivation to do art, and there is little to be found nowadays. The memes have taken over.

So he suffered because he lived in the past? Ok there Solomon.

Good excuses for being a talentless hack.

disgustingly idiotic

The highest production in arts comes from naturally talented artists. There are plenty of excellent authors who had a calm existence however there's no need to join the army, you wouldn't be Arthur Rimbaud even through a civil war.

I faced a lot of brutal hardships in my life and cannot draw for shit, let alone write anything of artistic value.
Say, Satan dubs, am I doing something wrong? I think the only thing of artistic value will be my suicide, but I think I'd even be too lazy for commiting suicide in a deep or creative way.

Yeah, it's kinda cruel to use this guy as an example, but if you idolize suffering without having suffered much in your life yourself you're liable to become a dumbass and even more of an annoyingly pretentious pampered person. There are a lot of sheltered intellectuals who seem to take a joy in calling other people sheltered, saying how suffering is necessary for self-actualization, etc., and they never seemed to suffer a day in their life besides running out of soda or something.

Just be humble and glad you're not suffering miserably, hell, even have guilt/shame that your lifestyle is based on the suffering and starvation of millions of innocent African children and poverty in your own coutnry that's institutionalized so other people can live wealthier lives, people who literally don't have food, etc., but don't be so vain about it that you decide to seek suffering, because the people who suffer don't idealize suffering and instead wish they could have your life. If that makes any sense.

What a Reddit life you lived.

>implying the ubermensch can be human

nah mane it ain't go like dat
it do not matter how much shit you gone through in your life mane. most people who suffer cant do art for shit. its about sensitivity and shit you know. its about getting something else from what people normally live, u digg? like proust didn't ever do shit and he wrote the best book for the modern man. you wouldnt be able to do anything of literary worth even if you lived 20 times what proust lived

don't be a coward
there's your fight right there, you can fight with yourself to overcome your desire for total, fruitless isolation

if only you fags could experience my loneliness

You sound retarded...

kill yourself

Man, that would make for a dope cover for an emo band.

You don't understand user.
You must imagine the showering man happy.

You don't have a clue on what artistic creation is, I see

>tfw i come back and people don't realize this post is satire

The top most renowned artists had no significant struggle.

theres a difference between struggle and being a hopeless drug whore cockroach

can we please stop this meme?

i also forgot to mention that her political views are annoying me and that I don't want that either

Name 5 great artists who were legitimately poor.

Yeah, you can't.