Any "doctors" around Veeky Forums? Pic related

Any "doctors" around Veeky Forums? Pic related.

These odd spots started to pop up a couple of weeks ago and have only increased in numbers since. While I got atopic dermatitis, these spots look different and don't really itch. I never had this kind of skin condition. I didn't change my diet, my life style or my detergent. Am I dying?

More pics: imgur.com/a/Bv4zh

If anyone has an idea what this could be, please tell.

Other urls found in this thread:

gettyimages.de/detail/foto/ringworm-infection-on-the-arm-of-a-patient-ringworm-stock-fotografie/128554541
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as a "doctor" I am telling you to go fuck yourself.
Have math solve your health problem.

I suck at math tho.

It's called atopic dermatitis.

Thanks, figured it might just have changed its look and behavior a little. Still confuses me that it looks so much like there's blood getting into pores or something. Unlikely to be anything else I guess?

Cool fungus bro. Touch your balls after scratching that, see if you get jock itch.
Are you a bad enough dude to hit your own dick with a hammer?

> changed its look and behavior a little
That's very common with atopic dermatitis. Just treat it the same way as you always treat it.

>blood getting into pores or something
That doesn't make any sense.

Doubt it's a fungus. These spots get brighter (less red) after about two weeks. A fungus would keep growing I guess.

Thanks again.

Are you in a keto right now? Eat something sweet asap if so

To be fair, if you hadn't mentioned atopic dermatitis I might have guessed a fungal infection (like ringworm, for example). You could try using an over the counter antifungal and see if that helps, but if you have atopic dermatitis, it is pretty much always atopic dermatitis.

Well, it's not rings though and no puffs or white spots or anything. I actually do have some anti fungal oitment. Will try it on one of the spots if it isn't expired already. Good idea for sure.

Actually this is VERY close gettyimages.de/detail/foto/ringworm-infection-on-the-arm-of-a-patient-ringworm-stock-fotografie/128554541

Think I'm going to see a doctor next week to make sure regardless of whether the anti fungal ointment changes anything or not.

Yeah, if you have the money you might as well just go to the doctor.

Insurance. Thanks, Germany.

>having to pay out of pocket for healthcare
when will burgers learn

It could be dermatitis herpetiformis...a.k.a. you're gluten intolerant. Any diarrhea after eating bread?

it's super-aids and the only cure is going to a doctor you dumbfuck

Wait, you're German and you're using Veeky Forums for medical advice?
Go to a real doctor. It's fucking free for you.

It's atopic dermatitis nigga, but it also looks dermatome-specific so if you've had sex with a prostitute you should check yourself anyway.

Actually I started a diet last week leaving out all grains and milk. I do have leaky gut syndrome which I guess is the root cause of my skin conditions. However my dermatitis was actually almost none existent for two years, so I was surprised by this breakout without any life style or diet changes, hence thought it might be something else. Thanks for the input, I'll look this up.

Does this always include blisters? The spots are flat and there are no blisters so far. Other than that it seems quite similar and yeah I do get diarrhea when I eat too much bread (not at all if it's white like sandwiches though, so might not be an actual gluten intolerance then I assume)

Sure. Veeky Forums us swarm intelligence to some degree and if I go see a doctor chances are 50/50 that I run into a shitty one who just prescribes cortisone and doesn't give a fuck about the root cause or specific type of illness.

>dermatitis herpetiformis
>don't really itch
lolno. Stop giving medical advice if you're this retarded.

Stop worrying, it's not dermatitis herpetiformis. Had it been you would have described it as the most intense itch you've ever experienced.

>leaky gut syndrome
Also, this is not a real thing. You probably have IBS, cut out FODMAPS and your symptoms will go away.

Hmm looks like you got a rash due to a deficiency of some kind.

Could you name a few that would be most likely if it's possible to narrow them down?

go to a real doctor you twat

Bedbug bites...sometimes a large group of them will come out to cluster feed...leaving that formation....typically you see bites in straight lines....I would say you have a medium to heavy infestation.