EE+CS Curriculum. Math+Physics Curriculum

Hi Veeky Forums

looking for either a full fledged curriculum or a (non-meme) breakdown of textbooks and other resources to be used for

10-12 hours a day study schedule so hit me with all you got
Basically want to be savant monk in following fields:

Electronic Engineering + Computer Science track
Math+Physics track

inb4 pinned Veeky Forumsguide
inb4 Veeky Forums sci wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XJ4Qqp8PE0c
Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ur gay

drop that primitive pen and paper garbage

youtu.be/XJ4Qqp8PE0c

Do Cornell students have to do notes this way? Do professors collect it like they are primary school children?

lol no, doubt it

it's just a handy recommended way of note-taking, probably developed at Cornell or by some old white cis male hack called Cornell or some gay shit

No, you're free to take notes however you like. It's just a meme perpetuated by the advisor board. They have a lot of these if you bother to pay them a visit. I use the weekly schedule layout, it's handy. The advisor board is pretty good though, if you study at Cornell you should definitely go there, they help you make a schedule that doesn't waste your time but doesn't leave you burned out by the end of the semester.

Textbooks:
Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Electrical_and_Electronics_Engineering
Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Computer_Science_and_Engineering
Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Mathematics
Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Physics_Textbook_Recommendations

>EE+CS core curriculum
Precalculus
Programming and Data Structures
Calculus
Matrix Algebra
Multivariable Calculus
Freshman Physics
Ordinary Differential Equations
Circuit Analysis
Digital Logic
System Programming
Computer Architecture
Electronics
Proofs and Mathematical Reasoning
Combinatorics and Graph Theory
Probability and Stochastic Processes
Algorithms Design
Signals & Systems
Digital Signal Processing
Operating Systems
Various Programming Languages and Paradigms
Automata, Computability Theory, and Complexity Theory
Compilers
Communication Systems
>Strongly recommended electives
Information Theory and Coding Theory
Analog Electronics
VLSI Design
Parallel Programming
Networks
Databases
Computer Security and Cryptography
Applied Linear Algebra
Numerical Analysis
Control Engineering
Linear Programming/Optimization
Convex Optimization
Calculus of Variations and Optimal Control
AI and Machine Learning
>Recommended math electives for advanced study
Complex Variables
Theoretical Linear Algebra
Analysis (metric spaces, measures, function spaces)
Geometry and Topology
Abstract Algebra
Mathematical Statistics

thanks user!

I have a bunch of great EE references and application notes over covering a wide variety of topics with in more in-depth information on RF and millimeter wave circuit design however I'm not linking you shit because your goals aren't realistic. Anyone who says they're gonna binge study 12 hours a day every day is full of shit and is setting themselves up to fail. I'm not gonna enable you. Go get a job instead you piece of shit, even if it's a crap job that you hate the common sense and interpersonal skills you will gain will carry your further than book smarts ever will and the shittiness of the job will give you motivation to succeed at your studies.

OP here, without getting into too much detail. Medical condition(s) are forcing me to be bedridden/in the house for the next 1-2 years at least.

Have been averaging about 10 hours of study 5-6 days a week for the past quarter since the medical developments happened.
Have done a few 13 hour days when I got caught up with some Project Euler exercises. Sometimes I definitely do less, but I've made a point of at least doing a full-time work day as a full-time job so 8 hours is the bare minimum I've done on some shitty days.

I do want to work this into a job once I've made a full recovery and University most likely won't be a possibility . Shitty bumfuck city with shitty bumfuck universities with even shittier EE, CS and Math departments.

I would really appreciate if you can share any reference material or resources.

Oh and, no I don't do 10 hours non stop or just one subject. I take 15 minute breaks every hour and 30 minute breaks ever 3 hours. sometimes I'll skip the 3 hour 30 minute break and take a 1 hour break after 4-5 hours of solid work

Also balancing the studying with 1 hour coding a day, 1 hour of drawing a day and 30 mins of foreign language so it's pretty balanced (for me) and I generally don't get side tracked or stray too much for too long

notes are for pussies, why not understand shit while you're in lecture

yeah sorry I don't do 1200mg Pramiracetam + 800mg Alpha GPC + 12mg Galantamine daily to absorb and retain everything on the fly brah

bad b8 is bad

>summary column
>is a row
top minds at cornell

it's just a very short, very wide column, user

and the others are just very narrow, very tall rows right?

my money's on you breaking the habit in less than a week. nobody studies for 10-12 hours a day, and the fact that you have a 12 hour timeslot available in your schedule hints that you're either NEET or underage-b&

it is not possible to teach yourself EE, CS, math, and physics with any reasonable degree of quality. those are absolutely gigantic fields, and between EE/CS and Math/Physics there's actually not a whole lot of overlap between the topics that are covered by undergrad.

also,
this post made me physically retch. maybe the world will see another tesla-esque savant sometime in the future, but he sure as shit isn't some dumbass that spends his money on brain pills that don't work

You can totally self teach CS.

I think is point was that you've got.to specialize eventually. You can't teach yourself all of that in depth.

I dont think you will get an actual EE job (in the US) without an ABET accredited degree. Grad schools typically request degrees as well. Doesnt matter if it is a shit uni just be the big fish in a small pond and get research experience and you will be fine

OP again,

I'm well aware I won't get an engineering job unless I'm a licensed engineer.

My plan was to get a job in the tech side AT an engineering firm, or even a job at a tech company.

Work for a year or two and try to see what it is the EE guys actually do for a job by shadowing them, talking to them picking their brains, going to hackerspaces etc, and see if I like the "hard" EE work or if there's a way to find a "soft" EE job with a larger focus on tech (which I think most EE+CS students do anyway right?)

Then either try to get company to pay for education, or work there for a few years and save money to go to further studies on my own