Should we enact an eugenics program to prevent anyone with an IQ under 150 from reproducing?

Should we enact an eugenics program to prevent anyone with an IQ under 150 from reproducing?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_5X0SvWrC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

abortion should be illegal for jewish people because of their high IQ

how many times are you going to make this thread, go back to scg

You realise people with IQs above 150 can give birth to people with IQs below it?

so we eugenic the children if that's the case

Nobody is going to want to murder their child because some autist on a cartoon forum gave some arbitrary reasons for it.
Furthermore, most of the population will be too autistic to even mate.

>t. iq under 150

You don't need to murder the low-IQ children, just sterilize them.

>most of the population will be too autistic to even mate.
>autists don't get horny as teenagers
... Lad, you are familiar with the link between autism and testosterone, right?

No because people with IQ that high are completely useless dysfunctional fucking cretins

>completely useless dysfunctional fucking cretins
We're autistic enough to make machines to do the things we can't.
CNC food production is the future.
CNC cleaning and UV sterilizing is the future
Killing the sub-humans who are the biggest threat to the future of the planet and humanity is the future.

Fucking your pillow and teddy bears is not the same thing as maintaining a relationship or courting women. Just look at this board, 95% are utterly useless with women.
Stick with living in your man caves and looking at mathematics textbooks, you're not good at politics or anything else. That's why scientists don't run anything, you're just used by more capable people.

No, because you will either be sterilised of forced to mate with ugly and arrogant people.

>just used by more capable people
You mean engineers? The most literally autistic demographic that exists?

>thinks people with that high of an IQ become business owners and manufacture things
>CNC food produciton
Literally how all food is already made are you special in other ways other than just autism?
>CNC cleaning
Its not hard to just not shit down the side of the toilet.
You're just proving my point user, 100-130 is the sweet spot, any higher and you're just a retard who can see patterns, any lower and you're just a retard who cant see patterns.

I include engineers in that group.

>Literally how all food is already
I meant on an individual level, not mass production.

>are you special in other ways other than just autism?
I have extra mobility in my right shoulder and can squat 445. Are you special in any way?

>Its not hard to just not shit down the side of the toilet.
>he doesn't squat to avoid contact with the seat
Get a load of this filthy ass.

>100-130 is the sweet spot
You mean the sub-human IQ's?

>any lower and you're just a retard who cant see patterns.
You mean the sub-sub-human IQ's?

How about instead you make idiot proof technologies and make the "think" they are smart?

>muh IQ
Using IQ as a measurement of intelligence on people with an IQ above 120 is mostly useless, and above 140 is 100% useless.
Do I want Richard Feynman to be removed from the gene pool but the failures with IQs above 150 I know to stay in?

Additionally, IQ breaks things up into different types of intelligence, which makes using it's final score shit for eugenics.
Someone with an IQ at 120 who scores in the 99.999th percentile on the mathematics portion but terribly low on the verbal portion is objectively more useful to society than someone who scores in the 98th percentile on everything.

>and can squat 445
If that's lbs you're literally just a fat person sitting down and standing up.

Good luck with preventing 95% of the world population from reproducing. You're the minority. The "weird one". Accept it.

Biologicaly speaking, even if there is just a 1% advantange to a specific trait for survival it's going to become common after many generation because even a miniscule improvement in chance of survival does increase the number of offspring of the individuals with those traits in a large enough population. After some time it adds up and the traits become drasticaly more pronounced in that population.

I'm trying to point out to you that a high IQ didn't turn out to be beneficial at all. Otherwise the selective pressures would make it more common in human beings.

The current average measured IQ of 100 was ideal to survive, reproduce and spread on almost every continent. It was also enough, to grow and create new plants trough selective breading thousands of years ago.

And it's still enough today. People with normal IQ's reproduce and survive with no issue. And lead productive and social lives.
The current percentage of "geniuses" ensures that technological progress is made while the majority of the population benefits from them.

If there is a 30 point difference in IQ there are communication issues. Humans are social animals. You're going to be percieved as weird and socialy discared more often than not by normal people.

So no, I don't think people with normal IQ's shouldn't bread. They seem to be the most optimaly adapted to function in groups. High IQ individuals are only useful in the number that they already appear.

>let's give our enemies even more advantages

>I'm trying to point out to you that a high IQ didn't turn out to be beneficial at all.
True, it wasnt useful when we were working in fields, now all of a sudden we have computers, but why are you expecting biology to adapt in only 200 fucking years right along with technology

>True, it wasnt useful when we were working in fields, now all of a sudden we have computers, but why are you expecting biology to adapt in only 200 fucking years right along with technology

I'm not. Technology is improving at an acceptable pace. And, there STILL aren't any selective pressures against normal IQ. Which makes it good enough for now. You don't get to decide that everyone needs a high IQ, because they don't.

Not everyone needs to be a physicist or engineer.. And normies can operate computers too, you know?

Look, if you want a society of smarter people, you'll have better luck pushing cognitive enchancing implants when the technology is ready then starting some global eugenics program. Transhumanism is the way to go

So you want a world full of aspie losers?

You made this same thread the other day but the cutoff was 130. I get the feeling that you are trying to judge the actual average IQ of Veeky Forums by seeing how they react to the idea of killing everyone below various levels of IQ until you find the one they are universally opposed to. By counting positive and negative responses to each thread (and ignoring obvious trolls) you could graph a bell curve that would show you Veeky Forumsā€˜s IQ distribution.

How close am i OP?

>Stop anyone who doesn't focus properly on something that tests the ability to be average from having offspring

>iq
Not science.

it will lower per generation, maybe its possible if we can clone people?

You may not be aware of this, but a squat is the name for a weight lifting excercise.
Here is an example of a person squatting 450 with garbage form. youtube.com/watch?v=O_5X0SvWrC0

>it will lower per generation
Not true.
Intelligence is genetic (see: non-whites and non-(non-chinese) asians )

Average IQ without renormalization will rise.