What's the deal with black people and science?

What's the deal with black people and science?

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/356/6335/320
phys.org/news/2017-04-environmental-memories.html
scientificamerican.com/article/descendants-of-holocaust-survivors-have-altered-stress-hormones/
smithsonianmag.com/innovation/with-patents-or-without-black-inventors-reshaped-american-industry-180962201/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redlining
npr.org/2017/05/03/526655831/a-forgotten-history-of-how-the-u-s-government-segregated-america
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are oppressed by white people obviously .

12/12 ez

bump

If you survey white STEM college students and black high school educated laborers, of course you will get a skewed result.

White vs. black means nothing out of context.

>if you don't randomly sample and instead hand pick people with the same IQ you'll find they have the same IQ and such result would be more meaningful

If you do a SRS you should acknowledge your mutual groupings (if you want to make a statement on a single factor). It would be fair to assume that the black people in your SRS have a lower rate of studying STEM and lower education in general.

If you wanted to make a more detailed statement on race, you need to collect your SRS among STEM students and make sure other factors have an even distribution.

Also

You are fucking retarded

>iq
Not science.

I've never been so BTFO, congrats.

Even if lower education amongst black people is a factor, explain how blacks have a lower average than the 'high school or less' education demographic. If the difference was purely educational you would expect the averages to be a lot more similar than they are. This isn't /pol/tard level trolling, with the data that's there it genuinely doesn't seem possible to explain away the discrepancy.

Also, for the record, this isn't an 'intelligence test', it's a test of science knowledge. Maybe black people are just less interested in science?

Yeah, there just isn't enough data to provide much insight. We need more than 4 variables.
>Maybe black people are just less interested in science?
Definitely could be a factor. They didn't measure that though.

Yeah, a lot more data is needed to draw concrete conclusions either way

Just wanted to let you know.

Look. They're less intelligent, all right? Is that what you want to hear? Fucking everyone knows this already. Just show some common decency and stop trying to kick people while they're down.

I’ll give Hispanics a pass until they integrate. But blacks have been established in the US for too long to excuse such brainletism, let’s hope white guilt takes a back seat and the black community does some self improvement

You're implying they were up at some point or will be in the future?
The only what that can happen is genetic engineering.

Sheeeeit, you tellin me Alfred Einstein ain't invent the polio shirt? Dat the Earf's core be hotter than my mix tape? Sheeeeit.

>brainlets think they can refute this
Lmfao. They are so desperate.

Why do people who make these type of posts always hide chink demographic?

Nobody denies high asian IQ

user, the point is not to kick anyone while they are down. The point is to drill this knowledge -- which is based in empirical data -- into everybody'd brains. Pretending that these innate differences aren't there is causing a lot of societal problems. Anybody who is either an authority on a biological subject or even informed on the matter at all has an obligation to spread the truth. The problem is that information like this is suppressed. I wonder why. Also, good luck getting funding for studies that could possibly provide further evidence for such truths.

asains arent a significant population in the us where the study was done

A lot of them live poverty and go to underfunded and defunct schools.

If you're looking at places like Michigan you could probably say lead poisoning too.

please ban this brazen Asian-supremacist. This is a science board

Nobody denies low black IQ

Think about it and try again. Don't resort to feelings about "libcucks" and soyboys etc.

But /pol/ magically "forgets" about it (along with high jew IQ) as soon as the topic of eugenics is brought up

It's almost as if they don't want the best for the human race, but the best for themselves

That's because racism is for morons and losers that want to feel special simply because they're white.

>Nobody denies low black IQ

Wanna know how I know that you haven't been to an institution of higher learning lately?

>Muh equality

no-one even talks about iq like anywhere

because they're not cucks unlike you

What to know how I know YOU have never set foot into a university?

because an average only 5 points higher isnt a big deal like the 15 points they generally talk about, it comes down to efficiency but sure just make a mountain of a molehill, thats intellectually honest

checked

Go ahead. Explain to me why that is the case.

You're spouting /pol/ nonsense on Veeky Forums... on Veeky Forums.

I'm guessing you also believe college is liberal brainwashing and things like climate science and genetics are jewish conspiracies.

>I'm guessing you also believe college is liberal brainwashing
>implying that it isnt

What does IQ have to do with equality? Equality should be a thing regardless of anyone's IQ.

lol what ?
blacks score even worse than women!

Maybe colleges should make science more gangsta to appeal to the nog. Rapping the periodic table of elements, learning to make proper meth, ballistic physics and holding gun sideways....

/pol/ racebait suck a dick, dumbshit

Could it be that maybe the environment that a plurality of black people are born into doesn't reward an interest in science?

You try being raised on the south side of Chicago and see if winning the science fair project in your poorly funded school keeps you from getting shot because you did that instead of putting in work with your local gang.

>implying blacks arent at fault for the state of black environments

Lurker here, also even if you were a black kid interested in science but was born in a poor community you likely wouldn't go the academic route since they themselves already suffer from subsidize dependency in research handouts. You're more likely to go for the high salary and do engineering, IT and general medicine.

That doesn't really matter if you got shot when you're 14, does it dumbshit?

>implying slavery, ghettoization/white flight, and a positive feedback loop of schools that need the most funding getting the least funding didn't happen

>implying slavery affects modern blacks in any way at all
>implying ghettoization/white flight wasn't caused by blacks
>thinking a significant portion of blacks try in mostly white, highly funded schools as opposed to not
stop making excuses for them

Not that user but,

>implying slavery affects modern blacks in any way at all

>genetic memory from environment

science.sciencemag.org/content/356/6335/320

phys.org/news/2017-04-environmental-memories.html

scientificamerican.com/article/descendants-of-holocaust-survivors-have-altered-stress-hormones/

>loss of generational wealth due to long periods of being barred from property ownership and patent rights

smithsonianmag.com/innovation/with-patents-or-without-black-inventors-reshaped-american-industry-180962201/

>implying ghettoization/white flight wasn't caused by blacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redlining

npr.org/2017/05/03/526655831/a-forgotten-history-of-how-the-u-s-government-segregated-america

Hacker News does the same thing. Blank line for a new paragraph.

so.fucking.what

most likely small sample size. Asians don't really make up that much of the US population.

So many racist crackers in this thread. Please /pol/, visit /gif/ and look for yourselves who OWNS your women.

Hint: it's us, BLACK MAN mofucka

Black people don’t trust the science that’s being propagated. They see a poison along with white supremacy trickling down from the “system” (i.e. heroin/cocaine/guns that have been put into their neighborhoods, the large quantity of crooked racist cops), so they don’t feel they can trust the science of the people trying to kill them

The black people you see and study aren’t interested in science or educated properly, but you can see most of these niggas cause they’re lurking in the shadows

Redneck white trash don't trust science either.

THIS
LINK SOME HERE PLS

That's what I always say "Separate, but equal."

They seem to "not trust science" at a much lower rate than niggers than.

Spoken like a true nigger, i hope this is bait

>What's the deal with black people and science?
idk
>what's the deal with black people and scientology
that's like when they guy who doesn't want the mice eating his food puts a little piece of food in the mouse trap

Dr. James Watson (DNA guy) was forced to resign his position when he SUGGESTED that their may be a link between intelligence and race.
Academia is filled with liberal progressives and for them it is an ABSOLUTE act of faith that race and intelligence have no correlation. Even HINTING that there may be is enough to have your academic career ruined.

www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com

Humans are different.

Yup. It's a shame what happened to Watson. They hate the truth more than anything.

>Muh white flight
Lmfao

So you are saying that whites must perpetually hang around blacks to support them and hold their hand or they will fail?

Really activates the almonds.

If you don't know the implications of white flight and redlining just read the Wikipedia articles on it, jeez.

If Einstein said the Earth was flat the same thing would have happened to him. It doesn't matter how smart you are. There is no appeal to authority in science. Watson was fired for promoting pseudoscience ideas.

Science is not a list of facts you can "debunk" online. It's a method for finding truth.You can't say its a conspiracy because you can't stop people from doing experiments and verifying the results. In fact this entire idea that all of the geneticists in the world are somehow in on a conspiracy or are somehow being paid to be quiet is laughable. That's the only fallback you idiots have as well. The conspiracy theory idea also directly contradicts these fake infographs you believe support your political ideas. If there is a conspiracy, why is there scientific publication that, supposedly, support evidence against the coverup?

The truth is there is no conspiracy and you simply do not understand how genetics works. You also refuse to learn or listen to people who do understand genetics. To people like you the world isn't real and whenever reality conflicts with your fantasy, then in must be some kind of conspiracy.

Bad quality of schools in inner city communities?

>Watson was fired for promoting pseudoscience ideas.
Dude ... Questioning the assumption that humans separated by thousands of miles and hundreds of generations would all be IDENTICAL in intelligence is NOT pseudo science!
It is absurd to think that all humans have the same intelligence. We can clearly see the difference in tests we give in intelligence, NOT ONE ranks African Blacks as Smarter than East Asians.

>assumption that all humans are identical
Claimed nobody ever. You're fabricating a narrative.

That's how they convert people, but setting up and us vs them false dichotomy. Either you believe all humans or clones, or you believe in racist pseudoscience.

To clarify... All dogs are the same species and can interbreed freely, BUT a Border Collie IS much smarter and easier to train on average than an Afghan Hound.
It would be foolish to try and train these two breeds the same way, one is much slower than the other.
In America the African Decedents are forced to learn at the speed of the European decedents and it does NOT work. Educators have struggled for years to eradicate this "race difference". The invented common core with its weird math, NOT to teach efficiently or faster, but to try and eliminate the racial divide in math scores. Liberal Progressives will struggle forever to find a way to teach obviously different intellectually races in a way that makes then "equal".

Dogs have more genetic diversity than humans do. They've also undergone selective breeding.

To clarify again... to think that Education is RACIST by whites is foolish because ASIANS on average do BETTER than whites in American education system.

>a Border Collie IS much smarter and easier to train on average than an Afghan Hound.
Wrong again my dude.

Don't believe his lies.

That's a really rich analogy. Watson was not peddling pseudoscience. He did not even claim that there were racial differences in intelligence; he questioned the dogma that THERE ARE NO DIFFERENCES in intelligence. Then the media blacklisted him. Congratulations, you drank the Kool-aid, and you're no better than the people who attacked the heliocentric model of the solar system, brainlet.

>ITT: racism
Think about all the great black mathematicians, just how insignificant are you in comparison? Fucking bigots.

>he wasn't even saying there were differences
>he was simply saying there weren't no differences!

>Think about all the great black mathematicians

Are you the one that then claims that all the Greek Mathematicians of old were all Black Africans?
I even heard Shakespeare's plays were all written by an African Black.

Its no surprise that you were unable to comprehend what I said, with an argument like that. He did not officially claim that there were differences, he said there was no reason to believe there WEREN'T differences -- there was no convincing evidence. Please post evidence for the claim that there are no racial (genetic) differences in intelligence.

>inb4 he provides a "critical theory" paper in sociology

>Please post evidence for the claim that there are no racial (genetic) differences in intelligence.
This claim never existed. Contesting the non-existent claim is promoting the narrative that there are differences.

I see what you're trying to say, but we accept that genetics play a role in just about every other aspect of life. Genetics decide skin color, predisposition to disease, ect. Is there a particular reason you believe that evolution only affects traits like these?

Further, if what you are saying is true, why would you ever operate under the assumption that all races have the same average intelligence?

>promoting the narrative

social "scientist" detected

low iq and muh dick

Fuck off soy boy

black people are too busy concocting theories to blame white people for their problems and preparing guilt-based schemes to extract their resources

Can you rephrase this? I read over your post twice and I still can't find anything I agree with.

Stop trying to res dead threads just to spam propaganda

Yep. Lets see how they fare in their own, or at the very least with minimal aid. They should NOT be the white man's burden in perpetuity.

>race
Not science.

aid isn't allocated by race of given out by white people exclusively

Okay, great. So there is nothing wrong with 'white flight.'

?

See

>genetic memory

>Not science.
Not science