Ok lets settle this is iq based on race yes or no ?

Ok lets settle this is iq based on race yes or no ?

Define "race"?

BUMP

black Asian Hispanic etc etc

BUMPPPPP

if the question to your answer is a single word,
don't make a new thread for it

COME ON GUYS LET'S KEEP THIS SHIT BUMPED. FIRST PLACE FIRST PAGE COME ON!!!!

fine yes or no and evidence to back it up

IQ isn't entirely dependent on genetics, though a significant portion of it is genetic

What do you mean by “based on?”

Has to be, genetics determine everything else, down to height, eye color, bone structure ect...

does it define the intelligence of the individual

negro here with iq of 158. although must admit my dad (full blown african none of that african american shit) is also really smart, never got tested though, and my mother is half european half asian although not nearly as smart as me and my dad. also have a brainlet sister, so my intelligence might be purely coincidental

Genetics contribute to the 70-80% to the iq,the rest is environment.

yes

what i point out on /pol/ is that dog breeds have different behavioral patterns that are reliable and some are harder to train. all domesticated dog breeds but like 2 are considered the same species. 1 of those 2 originated in east asia

its the little differences in genetic code that matter. much like how the difference in proper machine language code and spaghetti code is a letter not being upper case or 1 to many or to few }

>iq based on race
What does this even mean? Racial iq averages exist and for anyone to claim otherwise is uninformed an idiot or a liar

Thanks for the totally reliable sourcing on that info. Good job using Excel defaults for graphing.

Well obviously not.. a black person can theoretically be smarter than a white or Asian person..

You're forgetting the key fact that environment influences genetics.

He left 20% for environment

Nope. If I tell you I’m white, you don’t know if I’m some retarded inbred from middle Georgia or Richard Feynman.
That was easy, why do you keep making this thread?

Everyday, I think Veeky Forums can’t get any dumber, and everyday I’m proven wrong

Here want more reliable?

race is based mainly on genetics
iq is based mainly on genetics

I think this statement is not true. As far as I know, this is a common misunderstanding. Genetics does not contribute to the iq (0%), it defines the _potential_ for the iq (100%). Environment defines how well you use the potential.

Compare it with running a marathon. Someone from Ethiopia might have super genes but if he never trains, always eats fastfood, smokes etc, I would probably beat him. On the other hand, If we both optimize our bodies for running, my limit would be reached much much sooner.

>What is epigenetics

final answer- yes but not to a large degree