More feminine men

Why are men's testosteron levels falling?

go back to pol

Shit being put in the water/soy + hedonism

They aren’t.

You’re just dumb enough to believe anything that they push on you.

I don't even browse /pol/. I browse Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, sometimes /tv/ (which I regret every single time) & /adv/.

>They aren’t.
Citation please.

>inb4 question against question

>fit
Good board.
>lit
Pseud board.
>sci
Popsci board.
>tv
Brainlet board.

there have been pansy ass faggots throughout history

what you think everyone in the olden days were alpha test rich men?

just think about it.

jews

Manliness crumbles apart like western "values".

Nobody has anything they would die for.
Everybody has cheat meals, cheat gfs, exceptions to their values bla bla everybodies full of bullshit.

Have you seen how the average male behaves today? You don't have to be a caveman to be masculine but you don't have to spread your ass for every elongated object in society, either.

>yes please like me yes yes

evolution

xenoestrogens.

Males with high testosterone aren't being selected.

>/thread

>manliness crumbles because it can
>the sky is blue because it can be blue

That isn't true.

So you think high test males are on high demand right now

Xenoestrogen and a lack of physical activity

Xenoestrogen in water/soil would make females more feminine, which is the opposite of what is happening right now, dumbarse

Pussies keep reproducing in the past only masculine jerks breeded now soyboy glasses wearing sissies breed.

As a person who enjoy soy, I take offense to that. Take your memes elsewhere.

Women menstruate earlier, bust size has increased and have a higher bodyfat percentage. Any behavioral change may just be female behavior without a dominant male present.

>Women acting like bitchs is masculine
No user women acting like bitchs is feminine the idea that women are submissive and tame is a virgin myth women are submissive TO SEXY GUYS but if you arent sexy they are basically wild animals.

Women choose men with physical features that are indicitive of lower test when they are on birth control. Since women are more choosy with their partners, low test men are being born more often than before birth control was so common.

Estrogen has an appetite suppressing effect, decreased rates of disease and increased nutrition increase both height and bust size. The average age of the first period is generally Later in the developing world, and Earlier in the developed world.

Yeah sure boyo, it's not like you are poorfag surrounded by angry sluts

>Women choose men with physical features that are indicitive of lower test
Just fucking lol at your life if you seriously, seriously believe this. Just lol.

we are less workers , physically working i mean , sports are only watched on tv , and we are into cancer book and other shit just like whores , of course our T must be low

>fucking tired of /pol/ bullshit on other boards
>try a new one
>well Veeky Forums can't be bad if it's about rocket and maths
>first thread is this

God damn it

>jews
[citation needed]

/pol/ shits up everything.

I jerk off about 8xs a day and I fuks on the reg, no issues is this department

sci is also mostly bullshit tho. just a fair warning. this board is 99% underage trolls posting divide-by-zero threads. some grads here, but even they are mostly autistic cunts.
honestly it's mostly a shithole, get out while you still can

endocrine disruptors
>BPA
>dioxin
>etc

Agreed

Just scientifically show that the average testosterone levels aren't dropping. A true scientist would not fear this subject.

This. And this is also why Veeky Forums is going down the drain. Fear of questions, fear of answers, fear of truth.

>Veeky Forums is going down the drain
>implying Veeky Forums was ever good

That's not how it works. I've been on /pol/ a grand total of 2 hours and I am /pol/.
You just need to fail to grow past highschool and you'll fit right in.