What is the importance of the 3, 6, and 9

What is the importance of the 3, 6, and 9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
genius.com/503972
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're all prime

>Veeky Forums in a nutshell

I know it has something to do with that they always multiply into each other.

Look OP,
You are probably asking this because of this crazy new thing called "Vortex Math"

Dont bother spending your time on it;
Its just the group [math](\mathbb{Z}/9\mathbb{Z},+,0)[/math].
Nothing special or fancy about it.

Its not new tesla discovered it. And stated that if we new the importance of the 3 6 and 9. We would understand the universe.

He also fell in love with a pigeon.
Doesn't mean its a good idea

also, the group theory has been well established far before tesla's time so its not reaaly his invention.

Already a great start to the thread

:^)

If you multiply any number by 12, sum of their digits and it's sum is 3 6 or 9

in base 10 using a 360 degree circle, the numbers generated from within the sexigesimal division of a circle all add up to 9

We all know where this is headed.
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
This is genuinely a good watch though. There is a high level of spiritual mumbo jumbo which I'm not particularly fond of, but the maths aspect is solid.

yea, well duh

That is one elaborate fantasy you have

Is there a practical use in trying to create patterns for various mathematical operations? Or is it just mumbo jumbo?

>3 6 9
Damn she fine

It's not my fantasy, but seeing the same patterns in so many aspects of life and the universe in every scale just fascinated me

well, the thing about male and female energy is just arbitrary metaphor. When they talk about Fibonacci spiral they even are inconsistent with their own symbolism. If male energy is quick and efficient then that should be represented by the spiral not the edges of the squares, as the spiral takes a much shorter path.

I doubt there is any practical use to the pictures and drawings. They are not verry precise.
Maybe if you find a mathematical way to represent this geometry as multiplication, then perhaps. I often hear the phrase that geometry is the same as algebra, though as an undergrad i dont think i've advanced enough in either field to say anything about that.
I can say with confidence that if you want practical use in a mathematical way, then you need a precise statement. and a drawing is not a precise statement.

I agree that seeing the same pattern in many aspects of life is fascinating.
I also know from experience ( "spiritual" parents) that people sometimes just like to wallow in the emotion of being amazed by how amazing something is.
Fact of the matter is that some things might just be coincidence even though its extremely special or elegant.

Put differently,
If you see a pattern, think of what might cause the pattern, once you have a hold of the subtle notes that compose the music, you will not only understand the pattern, you might be able to find it in more places than you initially expected.

Just proceed with caution, its extremely easy to convince yourself of false claims

>Vortex Math
If Earth stood still, it would have mid-day, mid-night, sun-up and sun-down as 4 corners. Each rotation of earth has 4 mid-days, 4 mid-nights, 4 sun-ups and 4 sun-downs.
The sixteen(16) space times demonstrates cube proof of 4 full days simultaneously on earth within one (1) rotation. The academia created 1 day greenwich time is bastardly queer and dooms future youth and nature to a hell.
Ignorance of 4 day harmonic cubic nature indicts humans as unfit to live on earth.

Impressive

lmao

fpbp

Without 3, we wouldn't even have 4. And 4 is
SIMULTANEOUS
4-DAY
TIME CUBE

>Delusional

Unironically this.

I thought we put TIME CUBE behind us.

genius.com/503972

Preach it, Gene.

Stable, self-sustaining systems of resonance.