Where do I find qt math girls?

Where do I find qt math girls?

Stay away from academic women, most are overly masculine and unfeminine.

I want one too

Expirence?

Go to a math class.

College math lab

at a synagogue

>pic related
>qt

she looks like a granny and she's 20. you fucking sick m8

or is it Woody Allen incognito

yes, nice quads
OP, there's a bunch of qt math major hoors that hang out around the math tutoring center on my campus. they're incompetent tutors but I like their asses.

Just like the male worm finds the female worm attractive, or the male pig finds the female pig attractive, so does the male kike find the jew hag attractive. This is just natural selection at work

university
where's the math gaybois

the gaybois are at compsci

>math
>compsci

Mathematics are a subfield of computer science

this. it's just a bunch of hacks to let monkey brains built for real time massively parallel approximation to do exact sequential algorithms

The shy girl from my uni who got a degree in biology is currently posing as a nude model.

You find girls who happen to be good at math but are doing other things.

>gum smile

In the empty set

you think this is trolling?

Post better math qts, motherfucker.

bump

In the math department, i knew tons of cute girls in mine

#metoo
I mostly noticed two. The two of em were definitely among the smartest in my classes.One of them looked really nerdy and qt, would marry.
It's too late to get to know them now. Oh well...

gave me a chuckle

In your upper-division math courses

I got mine at a street fighter tournament on campus. Try getting good at 3rd strike.

Damn wish my girl played third strike. Mad props

This is very true. Most women that study or work in a field of science have more testosterone than your average millennial male...

Dude, I was her first round opponent. Beat her Chun-Li with Q. Just style on them with a low tier. Gets all the ladies moist.

get a job at a tutoring facility

college math girls will join, trust me

>masculine and unfeminine.
nigger are they overly tall and unshort too?

Fraud!

bump