Be me in entry-level anatomy and physiology class

>Be me in entry-level anatomy and physiology class
>Cute girl sits next to me in the lecture
>Don't say anything and mind my own business
>Move onto the lab in a different part of the building
>Deliberately sits by me again

Fellas, I need some good microbiology, and anatomy/physiology puns or jokes. Literally anything, and I'll try to post results tomorrow with Paramecium pic. That's the next lecture.

she's probably interested in your amoeba like form my man

haha im the ciliast guy you'll ever meet haha

cell is hanging out with sister

sister step on cells toe

cell says

mitosis

ayy bb i like the way ur zygomaticus be flexin. Now flex ur obicularis oris on my obicularis oris.

You should be tried for crimes against humanity.

I like your style. I may go for this. kepp 'em coming, though, fellas. I appreciate it.

"gonna try and makeup some anatomy joke but i couldnt think of anything..humerus" (make sure you grab your arm and remember the joke isnt funny, its funny cause its not funny)

panties drop

*"I was gonna try...

There's a likely chance that you look like a sperg, and that she thinks you're an easy way to get free 100s on homework.

Not even joking. Women I personally know in engineering tell me that other women in STEM discuss this, and recommend guys to cheat off of, to each other.

No disrespect, sir, but I'm too alpha for this. Besides all of this, it's mainly just an experiment.
Yeah, I want this girl, but I want to see how well in-person puns and such will work for today's women (namely just one). I cannot express how great you guys are.

Is this the reddit thread?

I'm a fungi

Anatomy exam. Professor asks two female students the question:
>which part of human body can increase its size several times?
>Pupil!
says student one
>Penis!
says student two. Professor replies:
>Student one, congratulations for passing exam. Student two, congratulations on boyfriend.

Then no matter what she says you're supposed to say
>you were supposed to ask if I can grow several timesas well and I was supposed to reply "why don't you see for yourself? *wink wink*"
unless there will be better opportunity

Are you doing pharmacy as well?

you are autistic

If you were a femanon I'd have one for you courtesy of a slutty classmate.

This is terrible. Do exactly nothing like this

She is already interested in you, retard. Don't scare her away with some garbage reddit-tier puns. Try something like "hi"

Ask her whether she wants your bacteria. Alternatively, tell her to suck your micro.

don't listen to them OP, it's great idea and works around 80% of the time

the redditor, everybody

I love small penis jokes! Heavily considering this.

You already know I'm gonna hit her up with the "hey," but if she can appreciate these gloriously retarded puns, it will be all the more rewarding.

This should get her to stay away from you OP.

>This class is growing on me!
>Biology is my life!
>Can I get your cell?
>I think we should have kids, and by that I mean we should break up.
>I always deLIVER
>This info seems hard to digest
>Are you in g0?
>I'm in interphase right now, but you can help me get your telophase and I can use cytoplasmic streaming to help us both go to prophase.
>I'm too amylazy, sugar. (proper response would be "you crack me up"
>(when finishing discussion of chromosome formation or histones) Tight! That about wraps it up
I might think of more and better ones later

I won't such up your resources, I'm no VILLIan!

Did you know that we are deuterostomes? It means that we are literally born assholes!

everyone does this not just women

i ruined the curve on one test in a gr class and literally 6 people invited me to do homework with them the next assignment and 3 people tried to switch into my lab group. all guys. joke was on them cuz i suck at lab reports and i did average on the next gr test

based as fuck

I dont get it

Kys

Wanna be the plasmid of my nucleic acid shaped dick?

This has happened to me many times, as I'm a good student. I recommend asking her to hang out and study. If she says yes, make a move, and if she rejects you, you safely know that you shouldn't waste any more of your time.

OP, do this and post results

Med lab classes. Students are using microscopes to examine salvia. Couple male students decided to play joke on their female student friend and replaced her salvia sample with sperm sample. When she looked through the ocular, she got confused and called for professor. He took a peek and asked
>Miss, have you brushed your teeth today?

Then no matter what she says you're supposed to say
>you were supposed to ask what did she see, and I was supposed to reply "why don't you see for yourself? *wink wink*"
unless there will be better opportunity

why did I laugh?

I wanna unzip your genes