P vs NP in math

Taking derivatives and integrals is similar to the P vs NP problem. It is easy to verify that g is the integral of f by taking the derivative, but acrually taking the integral can be more complicated.

Does anyone else think there may be a connection?

Other urls found in this thread:

intccg.com/2-july-2017-wolf-spirit-radio
divisorplot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, but I am not sure what you mean can you explain more.

I am just pointing out that a parallel scenario to P vs NP in computer science could exist in mathematics.

I am not exactly sure if that is directly related. Do you have an example?

There is almost certainly no connection here

Super computers run non-stop to find the primes of mega numbers, yet find the formula to this pattern and you will have the solution.

The pattern gets chaotic as the x pluses so I think you need the past information to determine the present, but I hope I'm wrong on that.

Simon, who came from an illuminati family; says the problem is already solved:

>You see that’s the problem. If there isn’t a mathematical formula to show the answer, how can you find an answer if you’re looking at it purely from an Einstein type of, type of way? I would suggest that there are a number of organizations on the planet that have the answer for that, but there’s absolutely no way that they are prepared to give that answer because to do so is to open what they would call Pandora’s Box, and the number of other, from their perspective, sacred towers would come tumbling down because if all ordinary academic in a learning institution could suddenly start to think in a way that he or she had not been taught by the university or the establishment, then it makes a mockery of these establishments.

intccg.com/2-july-2017-wolf-spirit-radio

Are they at least storing numbers as exponents of previous primes?

Also next prime is calculable.

Also dividing by every number up to square root is bullshit.

There is better method.

Can you explain how exactly are they looking?

Because there is simple mathematical formula.

And why I do need prime numbers of mega numbers to get anything better? Or solving some chicken egg question. Why don't you learn your calculator show you RESULT and get number only if you need to type it somewhere?

Also another thing is, that you simply solve some... I don't know which kind of statistical bullshit, when you need to solve simple proportion kind of problems, to get economics and humanity better, kill your SELF.

Because problem of counting transport of every dollar in the world and its statistical correlation remained main problem in 21century...

KYS RETARDS.

Even more simple, that think you spend like milion manhours with, is not even a problem,.

It's easy to make chocolate milk, but it's hard to take the chocolate out of the milk. Do you think there could be a connection to P vs NP guys???

The graphing is simple, for example:
>Y=1, for every +1 X: plot dot
>Y=2, for every +2 X: plot dot
>Y=3, for every +3 X: plot dot...
or
>plot: x/1, x/2, x/3...

Finding the primes at any X without checking every previous X is the goal.

This guy has been at it: divisorplot.com

There is no such thing as P and NP. Solving a problem takes a number of steps, thats it. The concept of what is "hard" is invented by humans.

Like you want that primes magically appear of nowhere without clock done, I get you.

Looks like you have no clue of P vs NP. The unlimite goal is to find the solutions without going through a hassle. By symuaniously getting the prime of any number without endless number crunching, confirms the fact that time and energy, if required; can be greatly reduced for any solution.

>symuaniously
user looks like you have no clue of how the fuck to spell

If I create website of this topic, being one step more advanced than this, will I get anything?

I can do it in MUCH MUCH MUCH less steps, than checking every.

Checking the number in database for primes, is way more simple...

But anyhow there are quicker ways to do that, there is a simple equation for that.

What I get more money for, if I do the mathematical induction, or let my computer do it?

>there is a simple equation for that
Well...

>...a parallel scenario to P vs NP in computer science could exist in mathematics.

It does exist. The very famous analogy (it's provable by the way):
Work out a proof (NP) vs. check the validity of the proof (P).

so anyway what's Veeky Forums's take on geometric complexity theory

Isn’t finding a proof exp-complete though?

What if the derivative is more complicated to take than the integral? Go to class Aaron.