Go look at the moon

Why aren't you looking at the moon right now? Don't you know there's less then a once in a lifetime event happening right now? NOW GO LOOK AT THE DAMN MOON!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Myf7oH0n9g
youtube.com/watch?v=wwMDvPCGeE0
youtu.be/001IXnp0ogc
youtu.be/4aQsmpSq3QU
youtu.be/O2QqOvFMG_A
youtu.be/RtU_mdL2vBM
youtu.be/oM5fKcU5ClI
youtube.com/watch?v=6ReJl44S9RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because there are thick clouds like I expected when I heard about this moon.

eh I've seen moon before. So what if it's slightly bigger and different color?

difference in size is not noticeable, red moons aren't that rare

I’m in Las Vegas. I don’t see shit yet.

It's about to happen in my city.

Doesn't it happen the same time everywhere? It just started entering the penumbra like 10 minutes ago so it won't be noticeable for quite a while.

youtu.be/6Myf7oH0n9g

Big deal, I can make it pink and green in Photoshop.

Don`t they have a fake moon in Vegas, stare at that.

tfw in the uk

Can't see shit here.

NASA is calling it a lunar trifecta: the first super blue blood moon since 1982. That combination won't happen again until 2037.

It's complete cloud cover ,:(

RED

it's a total lunar eclipse you fool, rare as fuck and with the super moon as well, kys

youtube.com/watch?v=wwMDvPCGeE0
For those living where you can't see it.

what's with the music lol

brainlet here, how is it possible to see the moon in america and new zealand at the same time? isn't one of them on the other side of the world? wtf lol

I thought it was tomorrow? What time does it happen in PST? Is it already over?

still going on now

Its just a moon, nothing more.

>blue moon
>it's red

I enjoy these closed captions.

>how is it possible to see the moon in america and new zealand at the same time?
They're not that far apart, see pic.

Good question
Here s the footage from the go fast rocket launch.
You can see the Sun and Moon.
I checked their positions.

youtu.be/001IXnp0ogc

ah I see, thanks. does that mean both places see the same level of eclipse at the same time or is it different depending on where you are?

>Wake up exactly when my time zone was supposed to have the eclipse
>Walk outside
>The moon isn't even in the fucking sky

fucking lying physishits cant even predict a fucking orbit correctly physics is a pseudoscience

do astronauts get dizzee when the rocket spins around like that?

How can you see the Tycho crater in the moon with just your eyes?

youtu.be/4aQsmpSq3QU

Only got about five minutes between the clouds but it was at totality and looked great
So I'm happy

I had to endure a lot of mozzies to take this picture.

It's the same level of eclipse for all observers because it is our entire planet's shadow being cast onto the moon.

Burger here, I only saw a regular moon last night (it was big tho)

That s an an unmanned rocket but the forces of travelling at such speeds don t seem to bother them. I haven t heard them complain anyway.

youtu.be/O2QqOvFMG_A

youtu.be/RtU_mdL2vBM

youtu.be/oM5fKcU5ClI

It was still a supermoon and a blue moon (although the latter is just a curiosity of the calendar rather than an astronomical event).

The eclipse is still going and visible in much of the USA. Go look if you're in the middle or west.

(continuous ethereal music)

Just watched a majority of the lunar eclipse, in my hot tub, naked. Tonight was a good night.

that sounds comfy user

I took some pictures but can't get my camera to connect to my computer. Thanks Windows 10.

Best I could take trying to snap a picture on my phone through my telescope lens.

Actually it was a "Super Blue Blood Moon".

Super moon
Blue moon
Blood moon

>A rare, super-blue-blood-moon on the 31st of January. It'll be the 2nd full moon this month, also be a supermoon during a total lunar eclipse... The first time all three events occurred simultaneously since 1866.

The moon was behind the hills when it started for me. I got this photo at least.

Light's coming back in now

The sun has risen for 3 hours here. I saw a blue sky and no moon. No once in several lifetime celectial event for me. Thanks Obama.

Because the earth is flat and the blue moon is just a cover up for Nasa’s shenanigans.

> difference in size is not noticeable
t. White guy

youtube.com/watch?v=6ReJl44S9RA