youtu.be/JalSUkondr8
youtu.be/FXU1wYmSF6g
youtu.be/U9wDxktPx4k
youtu.be/6Myf7oH0n9g
nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/5-8/features/nasa-knows/what-is-an-eclipse-58
space.com/13856-total-lunar-eclipse-rare-senelion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NknvYYS6wTc
youtube.com/watch?v=wh8SICpP3Wo
abcnews.go.com/US/stunning-rainbow-cloud-caught-video-cloud-iridescence-meteorological/story?id=52764873
youtube.com/watch?v=XlXiXLUboxM
youtube.com/watch?v=KPr1G3mC808
youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg
sunrise-sunset.org/us/tampa-fl/2018/1
youtube.com/watch?v=RkDqdoINhYI&t=21s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bamp

Globalists BTFO

the moon's motion in the sky is caused by the earth's rotation.

explain how the sun creates a shadow on the top of the moon while its in the sky behind the observer in the video. Is the shadow cause by the earth or the black sun

Direction in space is relative

from NC, lunar eclipse in the daylight seems impossible
youtube.com/watch?v=S3eF3X4oGiA

youtu.be/JalSUkondr8

youtu.be/FXU1wYmSF6g

Sorry wrong links my bad

youtu.be/JalSUkondr8

youtu.be/FXU1wYmSF6g

Sorry op
The metabunk.org 2 dimensional tower thing must be giving me autism
Here the right links I think

youtu.be/U9wDxktPx4k

youtu.be/6Myf7oH0n9g

I knew we'd get shit threads like this.

You must be psychic

So if I pay $3 I get a non-retarded fat girlfriend and still got $2 to spend?
Nice!

no matter how much you want to REEEE and call the obvious proof against you fake, you're still wrong. the earth is not flat, bud.

doesnt work like this, how would it darken the top first with the sun rising

nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/5-8/features/nasa-knows/what-is-an-eclipse-58

>implying the lunar eclipse can get a job

Not 100% to scale.

wouldnt that cause this

Are you serious? What is Earth a fucking donut? How is there a hole in the middle of the planet for the light to shine through so that the shadow only falls on the edges of the moon?

space dot com says it can only be caused by refraction so your drawing not to scale is BS, they say the sun is 93 MILLION miles away and the moon 238,000 so way off scale, doesnt look like a refraction
space.com/13856-total-lunar-eclipse-rare-senelion.html

Oic, you are suggesting the the moon isn't basically full.

People IRL aren't actually like 800km tall as seen in the pic. They can only see the moon during sunrise/set during an eclipse thanks to refraction. The people in the pic are just to represent the orientation of the people observing the moon at a specific place on Earth. The line of sight line does not reflect a direct line of site, but simple shows that the top of the blue person's head would see the shadow on "top" of the moon if they were to look at it.

If the "drawing no to scale" statement was BS, that would mean you are suggesting the drawing actually IS to scale. So, nice. But the sun in the pic is clearly not 390x farther than the moon is from Earth

doesnt work

The drawing clearly illustrates how it works... Idk what to tell you. Either you are blind, have poor spatial reasoning skills, or you are the flat earth posted that has been in and out of threads recently and are just talking shit.

Also note that the north pole and south pole would see the the eclipse pushing in from the side, horizontally instead of vertically.

It can be seen during both sunrise and sunset, one would see the shadow from the top, while the other would see the shadow from the bottom. Both are visible at the same time

I was wondering this too as I was watching the eclipse this morning. It's because the moon is moving around the earth but the earth is spinning faster than the moon is moving, so the moon enters the Earth's shadow from below as it sets from the perspective of an observer on Earth.

the drawing shows it eclipse from the bottom not the top like in REALITY, how can it eclipse from the top 2 hours later during night on the other side of the world, just trying to understanad this Phenomenon. Its a discussuion board

the moon is full (from sun reflection?) the the sun rises from behind and and eclipses from the top

but india saw it from the top and the sun is risen on the east coast

but what time is that? Is that the moon entering the shadow or leaving? The shadow will be on the opposite side of the moon when leaving as it was when entering

nvm time is included myb

wtf refraction? shouldnt it be upsidedown in asia than
time attached

refraction bends the light from the moon up over the horizon, even though the horizon is physically blocking the moon. This is why an eclipse can be seen during the final hours of sunset or during the first moments of sunrise.

The shadow will appear on a different "side" of the moon depending where from Earth you are viewing it from. Persons A, B, and C would all see the shadow move across the moon starting from a different "side" and moving in a different "direction", when really the moon is the one moving into the shadow. If the pictures are good enough, you will also see that the craters are rotated and surface features of the moon are also rotated the same degree as the shadow. It just depends on the perspective of the viewer

or, you know, maybe the earth is flat

youtube.com/watch?v=NknvYYS6wTc

I found the answer

>apparent sun position
ahahahahh fake and gay as fuck

refraction = magic

does he not understand that the all the data from time and date website is calculated using the globe model?

This is a solar eclipse post in a lunar eclipse thread.. The question of refraction is if a lunar eclipse can be seen during sunrise/sunset, aka can the moon with the Earth's shadow on it be seen at the same time as the sun, which provides the light to cast the shadow.

The reason a solar eclipse looks different from different places on Earth at the same time is parallax, not refraction. The moon is so close to Earth compared to the sun that a slight change in position on Earth will cause a significant change in perspective to the position of the moon appears relative to the sun.

In the current flat Earth model, the Earth does not cast a shadow on the moon because the moon is always between the Sun and the Earth. The current flat Earth model most frequently presented on Veeky Forums has the Sun/Moon never set below the horizon, so Earth is never between the sun and the moon, so lunar eclipses are impossible.

So you need a bit more than "maybe the Earth is flat." Something like "maybe the Earth is flat and lunar eclipses are fake and everyone is lying to you and the sky is a hologram and I have no idea if anything I am saying is true because I am just spouting nonsense that I imagine you can't disprove because I don't believe in anything you say if it goes against what I say."

If we are only seeing the refraction of the sun and moon through upper atmosphere (atmospheric plasma) acting like a glass dome (shaped like attached gif) all the sun phenomenon can be explained (sun dogs, auroras). The true sun would be much higher and we would only see the refraction. See attached vid for how a lunar eclipse works on it
youtube.com/watch?v=wh8SICpP3Wo

I thought this guy was serious until that
thanks for the time, I keked

Um, Actually.

Shadows or some shit.

>it was a joke related to the sun in this

Stop using 'the earth is flat' as a more simple answer for fuck's sake.

The government is lying (All the government) Al engineers are lying, reality is a hologram buy gold tinfoil hat up

Idk what you are trying to say but that drawing of the Earth only shows the southern hemisphere

Lunar eclipses with visible top or bottom are only visible in one hemisphere because the moon is shifted towards that hemisphere more, and the moon is really small.

What do you mean by top or bottom? The "top" of the moon is relative and always visible from Earth. It is the part of the moon that is furthest from the horizon. You appear to mean the lunar north pole or the lunar south pole, which is not at all what means by "bottom" or "top". That pic means what part of the moon would appear on the "top" of the image if you were to take a picture.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wh8SICpP3Wo

abcnews.go.com/US/stunning-rainbow-cloud-caught-video-cloud-iridescence-meteorological/story?id=52764873

Here's the deal: there are three types of Flat Earthers who regularly post to Veeky Forums: prankster intellectuals who troll to test your knowledge and debate skills, literal Bible interpreters, and most recently and proliferately: the juvenile-level troller.

None of them provide any evidence of phenomena that require a flat Earth model to explain, but rather place the onus on you to prove the round Earth (again, and again, and again, ...) while disavowing any science or proofs put forward. They will post memes that ostensibly 'prove' some flaw in the round Earth model, but containing geometry, maths, logic, and facts so absurdly wrong that you are compelled to display your superior intelligence and knowledge. By responding, you've taken the bait.

Trolls await your posts (reasoned or prefereably emotional) and meet them with insulting or provocative responses. If you reference web-based information (that they could have looked up, had they interest) they will accuse you of being a shill for some absurd conspiracy.

They don't care whether the Earth is flat or round. It's about the lulz from getting you to respond. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of stupid posts, and the anonymous nature of Veeky Forums makes irresponsibility a tool of the prankster. Arguing is akin to painting over mud - you just end up with a dirty brush.

>calls flat earthers trolls, posts no evidence of how lunar eclipse works on a ball with shadow on top in daylight

not our fault your spatial reasoning skills suck

your stick figure is observing at nighttime so no

Atmospheric refraction, so yes. It also affects moonlight, starlight, satellites, and even the apparent position of distant surface objects, like mountains.

So refraction flips the shadow of the earth on the moon upside-down, can you show how that works
youtube.com/watch?v=XlXiXLUboxM

youtube.com/watch?v=KPr1G3mC808

It does not, retard. Refraction allows the purple guy in to see both the sun and the moon at the same time, even though both are actually below the horizon. The image appears flipped for him because he is standing "upside down" relative to people on the other side of the planet

Obviously means the purple guy in not (since there is no purple guy here)

you will deny this proves anything

youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg

the observer is facing west from florida and is past the termination line (past sunrise) sunlight would have to do this

Your image of the Earth in the bottom half is wrong, as it has the moon over Africa, which is to the east of Florida.

But yes, when you see the sun just before sunset, the sun is actually already below the horizon, but refraction has bent the light from the sun so that the sun appears to still be above the horizon. This is also true just before moonset. It is also true just after sunrise. The first light of sun you see isn't actually from the sun rising above the horizon, but light from the sun bending over the horizon into your eyes, and this also happenss just after moonrise. This allows the sun and moon to both be visible in the sky at the same time for a few minutes/moments during the first/last moments of a lunar eclipse.

moonset was long after sunrise

So your marker on the left says Tampa, Florida, Jan 31st at 7:16:56 am.
Your image on the right says Miami, Florida, Feb 2nd at 7:03am... If instead we use Tampa, Florida on Jan 31st, we get 7:17am. That is within a minute of the moonset time. Moonset and Sunrise happened at basically the same time for Tampa, Florida on January 31st, and Tampa Florida was in twilight for almost the entire visible duration of the eclipse.

>Trolls await your posts (reasoned or prefereably emotional) and meet them with insulting or provocative responses.
>place the onus on you to prove the round Earth (again, and again, and again, ...)

sunrise-sunset.org/us/tampa-fl/2018/1

and if instead I use Tampa, Florida on the same day as the eclipse, and with a site that gives the timing of sunrise down to a second, same as the precision of your Tampa moonset time, we get 7:16:44 am sunrise and 7:16:56 am moonset. So 12 seconds where both the lunar eclipse and the sun would be visible in Tampa, Florida.

if they are both above the horizon what causes the eclipse?

Read the fucking thread. The Earth's shadow causes the eclipse, atmospheric refraction causes both objects to appear above the horizon.

the sunlight cant bend around the ball and spotlight just the bottom of the moon and the ground past the termination line at 7:17

the celestial sphere on the flat earth works as attached, the one u posted is the shill version, start at 5:40

5:40
youtube.com/watch?v=RkDqdoINhYI&t=21s

What's with all the retarded flat-Earth spam we're getting lately?

the video i posted included the star dome as peddled by numerous prominent flat earthers. plus, there are numerous other points in the video that straight up anhialate lat earth, yet all i see are people going "nuh uh!!! that's not the reel flat earth model!!! >:((" despite it being exactly the same model people like eric dubay, jeranism, Puckett world, etc... all support.

sorry bud, your model is wrong.

their model is wrong, so they are either controlled opposition or are still trying to figure it out but know its flat. The star map I presented works on the flat map, map projections dont prove reality

holy fuck those star trails. why the hell is there so much distortion?

is there a single example of similar star trails in the southern hemisphere? no. there aren't.

theres lots

really? i couldn't find a single example on his channel.

>Stars travel across the sky in an s-shaped path.
Haha no.