Comfy Veeky Forums content only ^.^

comfy Veeky Forums content only ^.^

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WTF is wrong with you?

as the cliche goes, "chaos is the part of turbulence that we understand."

Ogres and goblins are literal subhumans.

the singularity is near

>Am now sad because we will die a slow death and nobody will ever know we existed.
Comfy

How can you prove it will go one way or the other? How is it against the laws of physics for an artificial super intelligence to have a logistic function for it's intelligence that converges so high that it might as well be infinite in comparison to us?

He cant.

I can't breath

ftfy

jesus christ shut the fuck up you annoying faggot

found the hothead.

>dumb neonazi cunt on a science board

klek

>dumb reditor CS graduate in Veeky Forums
klek klek klek
t. soyboy

this isn't how you fucking graph

>the virgin nihilist
Vs
>the chad optimist

good post
why are u so angered

>Nords reproduce homosexually and by fucking sheep
This coincides with my experiences

Yeah, because nationalist revolutions have worked so well every time they happened

What if other solid/actualised or nonsolid/potentiality blue lines of relatively unlimited value graphometrics extended from various sections of both itself and every other graph line?
Some or most or all of every blank space on the graph would be an actualised and/or potentialised blue marker.
I. E. Widespread blue lines and/or dots etc and/or invisible/ camouflaged original blue line through resultant blue background.
The blue line could either transcend the graph parameters or turn the 2D graph into ?D.
The world could end and/or transcend and/or ascend and/or transascend if that happened.

/pol/, please leave. You do not belong here and we do not want you here.
Either samefag or brand spanking newfag (< 1 year).

>la puridad no mas
holy shit

>nationalist revolution
t. r*Bespierre
monarchy >>>>>>>> the modern decadent invention of nationalism

>we

It wasn't REAL nationalism

>Nationalism ensues
>The entire planet orchestrates their movements against the nationalist, in an effort to retain global financial hegemony

Gee, wonder why, brainlets.

a /pol/ meme that requires understanding spanish to get

Death is the ultimate comfort

Almost every word is a cognate. It’s supposed to be stupidly simple. Although maybe that was your point.

/pol/ seems rather split on the meme. It’s mean and racist like they tend to enjoy, but some of the snowflake supremacists over there take it as yet another item to add to their list of things that offend their patriotic sensebilities.

Veeky Forums is not your safe space

>"Veeky Forums is not your safe space," whines the /pol/tard infiltrator who wants to frustrate meaningful discussion, critical thought and intellectual rigor in favor of his snowflake views

there's no reason to be this upset reddit

Until you know what happens after...then life becomes a prison that death cannot escape you from.

THAT is what I'm trying to be comfy with...trying...

Cursed image

>reddit
Open a window, you reek of soy

>global financial hegemony
You can just say "jews," user. You're among friends here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks
>first and only Jewish-run bank at #31

They're all jewish-run, user. If you so much as act like a jew, that makes you one.

>what's physically possible
AI running on supercomputers is definitely physically possible. Now, what the jews with their tikkun olam fetish are gonna do with it is a different matter entirely. I personally suspect it will be something like what pic related wanted.

>not listing the largest Jew-run bank

>JP Morgan, Bofa, Wells Fargo, ect not owned by Jews

Nigga pls

>How is it against the laws of physics for an artificial super intelligence to have a logistic function for it's intelligence that converges so high that it might as well be infinite in comparison to us?
Depends on the time and maximum intelligence density in a given volume.
AI fags always seem to forget that intelligence is material.
It's entirely possible that the maximum possible human-time intelligence isn't exponentially more intelligent than flesh and blood humans. If that is the case the singularity won't happen other than humans have a horde of robot servants.
And if an intelligence isn't on a human time frame, it might be orders of magnitude more intelligent then humans but if it's too slow to keep up with human countermeasures against it, then it's as good as dead to us.

>AI fags
Why the homophobia?

Why the homophobiaphobia?

They aren't, that's the point, as you can see with even cursory research. What is even your argument? They are because you read it on some far right blog? What I'm pointing out to you is that you were lied to, simpleton.

I don't know if this has been posted yet any ways here it is.

where's that pic with like 20 kinds of communists being foiled by outside forces instead of their citizenry?

fshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I want man to make sense of all of it.

please leave

you have to go back