Why do brainlets think engineering is hard?

Why do brainlets think engineering is hard?
The only ones that are close to difficult are Electrical and Aeronautical.

Meant Aerospace*

What do you mean by hard?

Nothing's hard with the right attitude!

We can't all be smart

I don't think they think it's hard as much as they think it's honorable

When I started engineering (software), everyone told me it was so hard I would never see the day of light, had to study 80 hours a week and would have 0 free time. Started studying 4 hours a day and dropped it to 2 because 4 was overkill DESU. The only thing that really takes time is the workload but it's not nearly as hard as people make it out to be.

They don't think it be like it is but it do.

I think I just got triggered.

yes. I am not even that intelligent (125-135 iq) nd i have not strugle. You only need to be intelligent to discover things, not for studying

>I am not even that intelligent
>125 IQ
Is this some kind of Veeky Forums meme like 6 feet being manlet tier?

It's not difficult, the workload is insane. If it's not, you go to a Brainlet university. Many of my classes had 10-15 hour weekly workloads that couldn't be made easier with any amount of intelligence

Pretty much.

>He thinks software engineering is engineering

>he thinks creating software isn't better than oiling a machine when it stops working
>he thinks using an oscilliscope, thermometer, and a multimeter is harder than literally creating software from the ground up

>he thinks mechanics are engineers.
Engineers sit at a table and design machines. They don't use or repair them themself.

Things you'll never see:
>CPEng (Software)

>The only ones that are close to difficult are Electrical and Aeronautical.
Those aren't close to difficult, brainlet. You can learn the entirety of EE in a week if your IQ is 3 SDs above the mean or more.

>I study mathsssss and physics

Things you'll never comprehend:

>The internet doesn't revolve around your superiority complex rooted in psychological abuse as a child.
>Using the oxford comma is logical for separating elements within a list
>Oops I forgot a period, you gonna mention that.
>Oops I used a period instead of a question mark
>missed that period again
>Forgot to capitalize that last sentence
>oh wow, none of these last few sentences had proper subject-object-verb relations
>Still can't comprehend the fact that using a 3D modeling software and some basic machines is somehow amazing and unique

Who would want to be on some registry?

You could make a lot more money being a software engineer with fewer years spent taking classes at half-baked universities.

>having below 140 iq
brainlets, when will they learn?

>aeronautical
espaƱol detectado.
Eres un brainlet en general, chico.

>Nuclear engineering isn't hard