Sylvester james gates

is this guy neil degrasse tyson/black scientist tier or is he a legit scholar, seem him a few times on pbs and other shows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lVDaSgyi3xE
youtu.be/LcmNMWG9vqA
youtu.be/CuwjWZV8EA0
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial
youtu.be/kvitm0bMHyA
metabunk.org/soundly-proving-the-curvature-of-the-earth-at-lake-pontchartrain.t8939/
youtube.com/watch?v=bp4NkItgf0E
vixra.org/abs/1208.0076
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's Elon tier scienceboi
>simulation hypothesis
if you know what I mean
inb4 anger

isn't Gates considered the pre-eminent philosopher alive today

he wrote the book on Supersymmetry and discovered shannon entropy in mathematical reality?

sorry meant pre-eminent physicist

The Earth is flat and we re in an electronic magnetic vortex
It's part of the reason he getting the results he s finding.
I m going to go get you a link to a video op

and Elon "PayPal" musk is the pre-eminent space messiah who will take us to Lord Xenu, you just have to drink the kool-aid

I'm sorry, that was mean. I didn't really mean that

Google the Cube of Saturn

El=Saturn
On=Saturn
X=Saturn
He s trying to point you in the wrong direction with the simulation stuff.

The stuff we re communicating with was stuff in the ground.

The Earth is flat. Elon knows. Take care op.

youtu.be/lVDaSgyi3xE

youtu.be/LcmNMWG9vqA

See the flat background behind Neil in this video
youtu.be/CuwjWZV8EA0

You could identify landmarks in it, measure the distance between them and calculate the curvature.

8 inches time the distance squared in miles. Divide by 12 to get the apex in feet. It can t be a sphere of the dimensions we ve been taught. It a not hard to figure out.

They re always doing shit like this.
It s Kaballah. I figure if the Muslims going around the Kabba worshipping Allah can t figure it out, sci bros won t either.

You can use Google/images aerial photography to see if the Earth is really flat and what I m saying is true.

8 inches or if you prefer .666 feet times the distance in miles squared. Divide by 12 to get the result in feet.
20 miles distance is the breaking point for the ball Earth lie.

Here s the trig chart and a link to an Earth curve calculator.

They ll try and tell you flat Earth is a meme, but you can measure it. It s not hard and it dosen t take long. Overcoming the cognitive dissonance takes longer.

There no scientific experiment that demonstrates and proves that a body of water holds a convex shape. The Earth is 70% covered in water.
You could observe and measure a flat ocean line or find an image of two land marks with a flat water line between them and measure that and calculate the curvature. It s not going to be there.

dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial

Flat Earth is so easy to prove they seem to be getting desperate to keep a lid on it.
Which is probably why the metabunk.org is using 2 dimensional fake towers to prove the curvature of the Earth/water. They didn t have anyone who could render a third dimension to them fast enough or quickly enough, and they needed a proof to slow down the spread of the truth.

youtu.be/kvitm0bMHyA

metabunk.org/soundly-proving-the-curvature-of-the-earth-at-lake-pontchartrain.t8939/

Everyone has access to the Earth to measure it. Google maps to help measure distance, apps for elevation, endless aerial photography on Google images. It s like Wolfgang Von Goethe said, "One is not decieved, one decieves oneself".

One/neO

Can someone ban this fag already? He is spamming every thread with his retardation.

You measure with a ruler
Anyone who doesn't tell you to measure for yourself
Probably want to be your ruler

The Earth is flat. Measure it yourself.

Science and math board
Posting about science and math
Kansas, 20 miles of missing curvature. That s the tallest building in the world stacked on top of itself 38 times.
You can correct my math or citations if you like.

I m sorry if you don t like where the science and math is taking you.

All of which as I posted above is directly related to op s topic.
See It explains the results that Gates is finding in his work. I don t know if you re familiar with it but I am.

Ad hominem isn't going to change the science and math of the world we live in.

Thanks for posting. Take care.

Up until recently he was the head of the String&Particle Theory department at my school making over 300k a year.

Must be doing something right.

I ve enjoyed listening to him talk about his work. A lot of things I ve watched have been edited together but if I recall correctly I watched him speaking at the University of Waterloo in full.

I think him and his work is legit and interesting and I m a little bit jelly of you.

If you have anything on his work you think is worth sharing please do, I m interested.

Lake Pontchartrain
24 miles long
Built 15 feet the water
No scientific experiment exists that demonstrates and proves a body of water can maintain a convex shape. Give it a google.

The apex of the curvature in that distance for a sphere of the dimensions we ve been told the Earth is, would be 384 feet.

Here s the math...

That the height of Liberty Tower in New York for comparison...

>youtube.com/watch?v=bp4NkItgf0E
A legit scholar would have cited me by name.

pic related from vixra.org/abs/1208.0076

Here s an aerial view of the bridge, built 15 feet off the water.
Metabunk.org has already established for us with their 2 dimensional towers that the curve is observable near ground level.
Earth is a sphere so it should be curving in every direction.
Where is the 384 foot apex (as high as the Liberty Tower in New York) of convex water in this image?
It a not there.
Water will find and maintain a flat level surface. 70% of the Earth is covered in water. The Earth is flat. We live in a flat plane inside a giant magnetic vortex. That s why Gate s is getting his results. It s just like Plato tried to express in his allegory of the cave Computers are made out materials around us, so are the most powerful organic computers in know existence, the human brain. And you grew one, without even thinking about it.

Ad hominem attacks are also a clue it s legit.

None the less do your homework
Measure everything
"Prove all things and hold fast that which is good"

Later sci bros

Good video
I ll read the PDF and offer any worthwhile comments I have if the thread is still up tomorrow.

This is one of the better posts I ve seen here in a while, and now that it's here, it s surprising I haven t seen a thread about Gates' work before.

Thanks
Later sci bro

is he the best physicist in the world right now?

There are lots of legitimate black scholars, but, like most scholars, they don't get any recognition because the world only cares about Instagram models and Hollywood icons.

He seems like a legit scientist but a lot of his accolades are questionable.

Check his bio. He was appointed to several Government bodies and has been the subject of many documentaries. He does seem like a real scientist (or at least mathematician) though.