I'm really considering a bohemian-loser lifestyle as the way to go. Like...

I'm really considering a bohemian-loser lifestyle as the way to go. Like, don't ever marrying or having kids (which would most likely grow fucked up by the care of a mentally unstable father), renting some small and shitty apartment, sleeping on a mattress, feeding on pasta, rice and some chicken every now and then, delighting in the books I bought when I lived with my pops, in writing, in cheap alcohol, in the sporadic use of other drugs and in the Internet. I'd get money from shit like textbroker, maybe some lesser literary contests, smuggling small quantities of drugs (if I get caught with this one I wouldn't have to face a nigger infested prison since our jails, criminals and convicts ain't like those of you americans. I would have quite of a chill time if locked up) if necessary.
I'm useless and depressive. Both of my med-taking pops are chronically depressed and so seem to be me and my brother, so I guess we and our offspring are cursed. I cannot get myself to put any work on anything I don't want to. Only things I enjoy are art and drunkness, and I don't want to go through the struggles that getting into the market after I finish my useless degree will imply, while all my ambitions are having the time and calm to read on shit I'm interested on and, luckily, give birth to some decent writing.
Opinions or advices?

Living like a depressed junkie is not a fulfilling way to live.

For you

Bumpin on this bih

>Opinions or advices?
just man up

How to?

>(if I get caught with this one I wouldn't have to face a nigger infested prison since our jails, criminals and convicts ain't like those of you americans. I would have quite of a chill time if locked up)
You sound like a Nord.

learn to cook.

French foreign legion

STOP romanticising poverty and find a decent therapist, maybe experiment with antidepressants (I wouldn't personally recommend SSRIs)

last but not least, stop shitposting on Veeky Forums about your personal life. this has nothing to do with literature, you stupid egotist. sage.

Nah, quite of the other extreme of Europe
Already know
I ain't romanticising shit tho. I'm just picturing it as something I could live with if it allowed me to live how I want, which is nothing else but leisured.
I don't want to get into antideps tho. I've heard that they're good to get you committed to what you're supposed to do through the day (waking up, doing your work and shit) but they castrate your iniciative to do anything outside that routine or emotionally commit to anything (creation or sex). I don't want to get hooked on that just to be able to stay afloat.

I heard they're pretty hard to get into. One friend of mine tried some months ago.

>I ain't romanticising shit tho
You clearly are romanticising it my dude. Calling poverty and drug abuse "the Bohemian lifestyle" and elaborately detailing how you will loaf about in your dilapidated apartment reading books? Don't fool yourself friend, you're daydreaming. This sort of lifestyle won't be good for you, it will bring you nothing but misery. As for your remarks on antidepressants, I specifically reccommended avoiding SSRIs, especially fluoxetine (prozac) as it most frequently leads to sexual dysfunction. While sexual dysfunction (temporary, reversible) is a real risk with the SSRI class of antidepressant, it doesn't make you less creative, that's just nonsense. The notion of "zombifying" antidepressants comes mainly from people confusing them with first generation antipsychotics, which very often produce that sort of effect. Also, as for being "hooked", they're incredibly easy to stop. They're completely non addictive.

I used the word "bohemian" semi-ironically, because I guessed that's how my family or most external observers would refer to my lifestyle if I did it, and I am conscious of the clicheness of the picture.
Use=/= abuse mane. Thing is I enjoy some drugs every now and then and I'd probably miss them if I had to stay sober forever more than I'd miss eating beef more than once a month.
The picture might be corny and fanciful, but I can't really imagine a more desirable alternative. My parents were doing better than me back when they were my age, and yet they raised two fucked up kids. I'd do even worse. Also I don't think I will ever get married cuz I can't stand close relationships. Even if I, living single, had a good job and shit, I would spend the money I earned just because. And the job would take too much from my time and attention.
Will consider the antideps tho. As for the therapist, I can't afford it.

I'm on SNRI's (Pristiq) and they are not only cause for impotence both sexually and creatively but also produces a withdrawal effect if you quit without tapering (literally addictive). Most other antidepressants work the same way.

Checked and both of you are fags.

OP, you don't decide to get into stumbling around, looking for an oppurtunity. It's something that just happens to a person. If you haven't sunk into drugs and semi-homelessness now, you can't just turn it on.

Other user, stop being a faggot. Some of us aren't NEETs and found a way to engage the world with our depression.

It is arbitrarily selective yes. Not much barrier to entry though.

An Hero before it gets any worse.

snort cocaine and write the greatest funk music of all time

>I'm useless and depressive.
If you're like that then you'll feel even more useless for the state you're living in, comparing yourself to others who are more successful. You have to struggle to better yourself or you'll end up in a downward spiral.

>sunk into drugs
Shit, I don't want to become a junkie just for the sake of it. I just mentioned drugs and even if I remarked that my use and enjoyment of them is and would be sporadic, yall just jumped like I said some trainspotting-like shit.
I want to have a home tho. I just don't care about being poor.
I genuinely enjoy some things in life, mostly art, drunkness and fleeting love, and I enjoy them with a passion when I have the peace of mind required. It's just work and college what perturbs me. I'd be intensely happy if I could live being an idle dilettante.

What you're talking about isn't bohemian, it's just being a stupid NEET

I'd stop comparing myself to others tho, that's the point on embracing idle poverty. Getting out of the ratrace and shit. I see myself getting hooked on benzos if I kept it "traditional" since I'll probably always have it more difficult than others. That's what would lead me to suicide.

I said I'd get money from work even if it was minimal tho. I don't want to live with my family.