Poll: what does Veeky Forums study

I'm interested in seeing the demographics of the board.

strawpoll.me/14975269

Yeah engineering is a broad field but I'm not putting 300 options for your one specific brand

>can only select one

pick the one you study most then

Is computer science related to meth?

I'm at some kind of art shool, but dont care about subjects of art at all I focus more on math and things that interests me most, does it mean I'm retarded?

Have been there for about 2 years now, to pass year you have to just do what you, re asked for, which is easy considering that at first it was pretty hard to get ussed to deadlines. Overall I kind of hate whole school, but I try to think of attending to this school as a nessesery evil to just get a paperwork to later on get to the Univesity that I want to go to.

No.

bump

i love this

CS is objectively math

No.

I'm not like those people at all. I don't care about jobs or salary. I really am just in it for the pure math .

What is this talking about, pliz help I wish to cure my brainletism

Conway's game of life.

Nursing student here.

Failing high school math has little bearing on succeeding in college math or understanding mathematical concepts

Any you think sicp is pure math don't you?

Thx m8

No. What ?

>No Social Sciences
>No Statistics

Do you just hate me?

>tfw fell for the accounting meme because "there'll always be jobs in accounting!" [[[[[IF YOU GET YOUR CPA]]]]]
>tfw get a decent entry-level job after 8 months of unemployment [and starting as a part-time intern]
>tfw if i'd gone with STEM i would be halfway through my masters by now

Not just him user.