How Veeky Forums is your wishlist?

How Veeky Forums is your wishlist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ironic anti weeb posting on a website which was originally for animoos

why are there children's toys on your list?

>Yuri on Ice
Good taste my nigga.

Those are high quality collectible plushies. They're adorable too! I like cute plushies :33333333333333333333333333333333333

>anime and videogame plushies
>vapirizer
>whatever those $350 things are
grow up manchild

this

What would you rather buy?

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Well this is some new level of cringe OP

i need a new blade for my mower, and i need to get new tires soon

Fun

>anime plushes
>vaporizer
>lolita

like pottery

Right now? Nothing
Probably some books but not many since i read them for free in my Kindle.
I just buy things that i need, pay my bills and save the rest.

should i instead get some plushies for myself at the toys r us?

I believe mine is sufficiently Veeky Forums

Yours, though, is worrying

I have a list of books that I want too, but I mostly have all the books that I could want. Sometimes when I want to read a book I want to read it on an easton press copy because I'm just crazy about those editions.

Master & Margarita isn't that great

Why do you want Blu-Ray in 2017????

I don't see the value in Easton Press editions besides the fact that they're leather - being an academically-minded dude, I usually hunt down whatever I want to read in Oxford World's Classics edition or some sort of paperback annotated edition not just for the content, but the cheapness (I carry books everywhere, knocking them about, ruining the spines, and taking copious notes, etc.)

I added some borders!

I have a ton of pirated Criterion editions on a couple-terabyte external drive, but these are like 50 GB each and take forever to download and forever to reseed to balance out my ratio, so I'd rather have physical copies. I usually only buy Criterions when the biannual Barnes and Noble 50% off sale rolls around though. Plus, like with books and records, I enjoy the physical aspect of media.

>$550 EARBUDS

Jesus fuck, lad. Buy a decent pair of headphones for that price, or a pair of Zero Carbo Tenores if you need earbuds and save yourself $500.

I have sennheiser HD650 headphones. The only things in the upper 1000 dollar range are LCD-2, which are uncomfortable to wear (and I had a pair that broke), the Oppo PM1 and focal elear which I hear are not upgrades to the sennheiser HD650 and are the current hyped about headphones, which makes me more skeptical. Then there's the Hifiman HE500 which I would need a better amp for than the magni 2, and plus I have a feeling they'd just be a side step from the HD650s. If anything I would be upgrading to a better amplifier, except for this amplifier works just fine and I don't really trust people who say that buying hundreds of dollars more for an amplifier improves the sound because I've never done A/B testing with different amplifiers on my HD650.

Not to mention I also own some ear buds too. The Meelectronics Pinnacle P1, Trinity Atlas (not the delta), Shozy Zero, and Echobox Finder X1.

I just want to try trinity's flagship because the atlas are my favorite pair and they're incredible for their price range. It's a little kickstarter company which makes very limited run stuff, but the quality to price ratio is god tier. I'm paying half the price for something which is only slightly "worse" than something like the campfire andromeda earphones.

I just looked it up and Andromeda Campfires cost a grand. This is strange to me.

Paying more than $100 for earbuds is new to me. I don't see the point of it. Why even make earbuds of that quality if studio headphones exist?

Portability. You have no idea how much nicer it is to have something you can put in your pocket as opposed to carrying around your neck.

I have a pair of Sennheiser Momentum and Denon AH-MM400 headphones that I used to use for portable use all the time. Except I got really tired of how not portable they were, they were always troublesome to lug around.

whenever i spend money i feel disgusted. books are pretty much the only material things i buy, besides necessities. im fine with spending money on events, but for the most part my favorite things are free, like going to the museum i'm a member of or taking a hike

I have a huge number of wishlists, and most of them are pretty Veeky Forums.