Is he this generations Einstein?

Is he this generations Einstein?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/science/742567/PROOF-of-God-real-Michio-Kaku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's me actually

If he talks more than he does, then no. The real ((Einstein)) is probably in a lab somewhere ripping his hair out

Pretty much this. I think Kaku is a very intelligent guy, but the time talking could be time spent in a lab or on finding support for theory.

No.
String theory isn't testable.

No, he isn't hyped up nearly enough

More like this generation's P.T. Barnum

No, he has actual talent and intelligence.
Elon Musk is this generation's Albert Einstein.

>String theory isn't testable.
Physics has nowhere else to go except religion. Widespread acceptance of the dark mater meme sealed its fate.

This generation's Einstein is somewhere posting on this board.
Just a reminder to all of you, next time you're calling someone a faggot or autist you might be literally calling Einstein a fag

Not even close. I've seen his work, it's on the same tier as those heroes that watched Discovery Science and then go ahead and say they're wrong.

Shut up, fag.

>This generation's Einstein is somewhere posting on this board.

Elon Musk is this generation's Andrew Carnegie or Thomas Edison.

Jews stopped being smart a generation ago.

This, Albert was a fucking contrarian edgelord.

No, this generations Einstein is someone like Hassabis. Physics is done, AI is this centuries' field.

Somebody who fucks up whole thing by sounding sirius and literally get all of real stuff he discovers into some "secret" label, that is never released. Yes.

Today's Einstein is the Damn Daniel kid

>Michio Kaku, who is highly regarded in the scientific community thanks to his work in helping to popularise the String Theory, has developed a new theory which he says points to the existence of God or an intelligent designer for the universe.

express.co.uk/news/science/742567/PROOF-of-God-real-Michio-Kaku

Absolutely. He is answering the fundamental questions we have.

Anybody can answer... It does not mean answer is correct.

>fag
why the homophobia?

Elon musk is like this generation's Elon Musk

Carnegie's businesses were profitable and his wealth was more than a result of luck.
I'd argue Musk is more of a einstein than an edison. Edison stole and lied, but he actually did a minimum of original work.