I got my Calc II midterm coming up in two weeks...

I got my Calc II midterm coming up in two weeks. I've been keeping up with the content however I feel like I'm not ready for it. What in the world should I do to make sure I get an A. How do you guys study for calc? I just can't tell if im doing enough

You can never study "enough". Follow the chink philosophy. Just study all day untill the exams, and get an A

>Live your life with no balance for health, relationships, nutrition, fitness, or other studies

Great idea!

unless youre a genius, then youl have to hyperfocus buddy. Halfassing will only bring you mediocre results

>implying there's anything wrong with mediocre for mindnumbingly tedious tasks like calc

C's get degrees

t. mechanical engineer of 3 years

Tbh. Calc is shitty. Only the super losers study shit like calc. Calc is something you do just so you graduate

T. Math major who didn't do calc cycle until his graduating year

hey ira/sci/bles, I have a related question. I think i have a barely decent study method, in the sense that I can get non shit grades reliably, but I haven't really pinned down a method to get very good, stable, results . What do you do ?

See

Do some problems from a textbook? Understand basic theory and you're good to go user.

I see, i see

C's get degrees but won't get you grad school
t. math major

>study for calc
Idk haven't done that since highschool. In all seriousness just worry about cramming practice problems

Bruv just do as many homework problems as you can until you can do the *average* homework problem without having to refer to notes.

You should also do the more advanced ones, just to see how complicated it can get, but no professor anywhere (outside the most rigorous courses) will ask you those questions on the test. They will always be the "normal" ones.

Basically, do a bit more than just "keeping up" but don't fret if you can't find the total work done of lifting two boxes from one cord with a fixed weight and pulley at some angle.

If you're in high school it ultimately doesn't matter.

I got an A in calc 2 and have no idea what any of it meant except for the integration bits. I just used stimulants for every exam and basically memorized the algorithms to solving past exam problems.

Name the stimulants please. Also what differencd did they make

This seems like the best reply. Will let you know how it goes if the post is still up. I've been pulling the chink method. Its for Engineering Calc 2 for anyone who was wondering.

Knowing Calculus is literally a prerequisite for everything else Math related. How the fuck did you complete your major? You literally can't take upper level math electives without taking calculus first.

Not true. If you're at a school with "elite" peers, you're going to have to know how to do the complicated ones, because the prof. will have to put them on the test to differentiate the grades.

You went to a Bad school

>t. a math grad from University of Phoenix

What classes do you think calc is so required for?
As a mathematician you known you don't need to like ALL of math right

>What classes do you think calc is so required for?

Pretty much every upper level course in a major which will land you a well paying job.

Wrong.
See:Me.

>doesn't explicitly list anything

There's plenty of math out there with little to no touch of calc.

>I majored in math cause I want a job
>take the classes that get you a job!!!!

Oh I forgot this was Veeky Forums-Veeky Forums