twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not science or math.

what the fuck

>not using the offical online IQ test from cambridge psychometric center

Fucking brainlets

discovermyprofile.com/myIQ/introduction.html

ALSO, POST YOUR RESULTS, BRAINLETS!

My advice.

Don't try doing the test while watching Tv, changing tabs in Veeky Forums and listening to music.

The time spent doing the test is important. The more time you spend, you get a lower score.

>118

Op here. Would be interesting if people post results from both tests. I'll try that one tomorrow when I'm not tired as fuck.

>taking online IQ tests serious

What could that possibly tell me about your intelligence?

t. Brainlet who is too insecure to post his score

123 :(

guess im sudoku'ing

130 you fucking brainlets and Im a loser who hasnt achieved anything in his life and will probably kill himself in the next 5 years.
TOP KEK

Listening to music probably was a mistake but nonetheless this is it for me lads, Im straight retard.

128, I did the test while being a bit buzzed on alcohol.

anything above 120 means you are capable of going into literally any field
also
>trusting online IQ tests

I can vouch for that. Anything I set my mind to do I can do it at a great level. Too bad I'm a lazy piece of shit.

I am brainlet. :)

141. Honestly though, they only measure how good you are at online iq tests.

Also
Yay.

>98
I usually get over 130. IQ online tests are so unreliable

I just got bored at the end

This one is extremely accurate. It correlates with WAIS-IV scores to about 0.83

>tfw only mildly autistic and not hyper autistic.

>get 28/29
>120
i did get distracted by my dad for about 30 seconds, but it seems to me like it weights processing speed too heavily.

I'm a materials science major and I'm going into research so I uh, h-have my doubts.

Another drawback is that one type of operation occurs almost everywhere...

Okay cool, but the research says otherwise. IQ tests on Veeky Forums are too heavily weighted. Most people on here are in the 105 - 115 range.

I hope no one takes iq tests seriously

IQ is a sketchy at best concept that is primarily employed for bragging rights and wankery. It was thought up as a way to explain differences in ability but its failed at doing so.

I had my engineer friend take that cambridge test and he got a 98 despite working for a highly respected company designing crucial infrastructure that millions of people rely on each year. I got a 130 and I havent accomplished shit in comparison.

dont let iq psych you out

That's a fairly accurate score. RAVEN progressive matrices exams only really function for the 70 to 125 IQ range.

The scores here are off by about 10 points, putting your engineer friend at a 108, which isn't all that rare.

How many did you get right to get a 98?

hmmmm it's almost as if a professional would pace themselves and check their answers. imho IQ based on time should be disregarded.

19/29. Not good.

ok i did it again (turns out the one i got wrong was the very first) and now it shows 123. i was obviously able to go faster this time, so the test must not be timed at all, ie is WRONG and is a LIAR

>max score is 123
>if you know what XOR is you can solve almost all problems with no issues
>not even a timed test

>extremely accurate
huh?

good thing Im female and don't have to be smart.

but you do have to post 'em
>inb4 post what user

Eyyy 1st percentile

>being proud of being a dumb bimbo

>implying IQ tests actually correlate with intelligence
>implying they have any validity

Also do the face perception test on the discovermyprofile page for getting nightmares.

Clicking randomly as fast as I can results in a score of 90

Well, that proves the value of online IQ tests at least.

>implying you're not only denying it because you got a low score

Too bad I'm so shit at studying.

I did 2 different online test ealier in the week and it gave me roughly ~130

>implying you're not defending it because you scored adequately

Ok so the online tests are nonsensical horseshit.
is me and I scored below av on the Cambridge one but I just took the one in the OP link and got 130.

Just look at this one question. Inexcusably rubbish.

>no time limit
>IQ test

Follow the pattern user.

please god, don't tell the answer is the X because you were supposed to rotate the + by the amount depicted in the other circle.

>my brainlet brain can't see the pattern so it's rubbish

not good but not bad either
aspiring EE

So uh what is the correct answer?

I don't think I'm a brainlet, but now I'm questioning.

x or nothing.
>I really dont know, just a random guesstimate

>It was thought up as a way to explain differences in ability but its failed at doing so.

This is actually objectively wrong you idiot. IQ is very highly correlated with success in life, even when other factors are taken into account such as culture, upbringing, etc.

Let me guess, you got sub 90 and are in denial of your retardation?

Conscientousness is far more important than IQ. Good Luck passing Your Physics exams without opening Your book, nor going to lectures

They're both important. Obviously no one is going to deny the importance of conscientiousness, but surely you must admit that general intelligence is also important?

You're not going to be passing your physics exams without studying, but no matter how good your work ethic is, you're also not going to be passing them if you have down syndrome.

looked it up, looks like some people think it's the top right, because the tip of it points directly at the next thing, which points at the plus sign.

oh please brave wojakposter enlighten me with your wisdom. Because I just checked your post again.. and I didn't see any answer.

its bottom right
2->4->8

relax dunning kreuger

its correlated with success because of the way is distributed/most successful endeavors dont require that much.

ie yes, some dirt eating jungle dwelling moron or trump voter or someone retarded has such a low iq that they fail miserably in life. thats what gives the correlation, the absolute retards fail hard.

that doesnt contradict that once you hit 100+, its up to a lot of other things.

plus "success" can be defined a million different ways. i know rich people who genuinely believe in ghosts, i know university professors who buy into diet fads. and like i said, i know an engineer with a 98 whos in charge of a monumentally important task

multiplying by 2 once doesn't establish a pattern if you ask me.

>132 iq
>windows
youre not fooling anyone

back to with that gay shit

I'm sorry, what point are you trying to make?

You picked completely random points, so you got a score that is extremely close to average, so the test is flawed?

Are you sure you didn't just take the test?

118? Scored 27/29 in 16 minutes. Strikes me as a bit low, but then again my ego just got shattered.

i'd like to see what you get

I just rushed the test cuz I heard time is a factor. Had to guess for like 10 of them

did the cambridge one - 110

>98
Ok it's 7am and I'm still in bed but no fucking way that's for real. One third of those were simple XOR and the other ones not too hard either

It actually is. It's a far more realistic IQ test, which is undershooting your IQ by about 6 points, according to the literature surrounding it.

linux is undebateably superior to windows in every situation except where windows apps are required for work or school

it doesnt take a genius to figure out that contributing to microsoft, google and this entire corporate marketing scheme ecosystem is a dumb idea

>122
With well over 15 minutes left though. Maybe I'm just nlt awake yet. Man fuck me

>MUH EBIL GOOGLE REEEEEEE

Oh look. The (((FaceBook))) generation retards that have successfully been indoctrinated into not caring about their privacy and attacking others that do. You drooling fucking retard holy shit

Oh look. The (((90s))) generation retards who grew up in the tech boom and who pretend they are entitled to technological privacy as an extension of their politics, paranoia, and loneliness when they never had any in the first place and never will. You self-convinced fucking retard holy shit.

No question about that. But at a certain point (Eg 120-130), you wont notice the difference between the smart one and the dumb one. Meanwhile conscientoussnes is far more noticeable.
>The fat genius compared to the Veeky Forums brainlet

Cute, but as opposed to you. I'm right. But do your masters bidding. You have no choice. Good goy. You made good life choices

Yeh whatever, go tape your webcam brainlet.

23/29 108

What am I even supposed to do here?

Pretty sure the answer is 7. From left to right, the pattern appears to be that the arrows are removed from the picture, and 7 is the only one that fits this. Furthermore, from top to bottom, the pattern appears to be that the black circle at the center is removed, and 7 is again the only shape that fits.

I just found out that my Mom (stay at home mom) has an IQ of 135. And my dad (very successful businessman) has an IQ of 110. I always assumed my dad was smarter because he was so good at what he does.

Wait a minute...

I thought so too. I just happened to think the star of david was funny.

Now I'm seeing Bionicals language.

>ITT: Veeky Forums learns they're all brainlets
jokes on you faggots I'm not taking it so I can keep my delusions

You scared of the truth, friend?

Yes, exactly as I said.

Do you have dyslexia or something, brainlet?

That was an easy one. Now comes the hard part.

130. But I usually score in the 115-125 on online tests

You remind me of those guys who's penis sizes shrunk when a nurse measured them as opposed to them measuring themselves. It's because they would jam the ruler into their abdomen, you see. They wanted to be as long as possible. When a single nurse measures them all the same way, they all have lower lengths. Nobody was ever underscoring themselves.

In this scenario, the nurse is online tests.

That one got me i guessed 1

130. But I usually score in the 115-125 on online tests. The last test I took was some six months ago. Since then I've been spending more time learning both an instrument and a language (not with the goal of increasing my IQ). I've also had a couple of tough courses at uni since then that forced me to think abstractly and study harder than I've ever done in my life.
Something I noticed while doing this test is that I wasn't as anxious about my performance as I'd get in the past, so that might have been a factor as well. Either way, either my IQ has increased or I'm getting better at taking IQ testes.

>hard part
>addition/substraction
5 lmao

115. I know I didn't do my best though. I was just staring at the screen on some of the easier questions and kept thinking about shitposting on Veeky Forums.

Once I realized most the questions are just adding and subtracting shapes it was pretty fucking easy. There must be more to IQ than that, surely?

Go ahead nigger. See where that gets you. Pro tip, there's no correlation.

>This score is higher than 1% of people.

Wow.

Anything vertical is positive, anything horizontal is negative. What are you, a brainlet?

-1rectangle + -3rectangle = -4rectangle
1line + 2line = 3line

Easiest question on the test.