What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

What is that Sam Harris I've been hearing about

H was a fucking tryhard

he knew half the fame was because of the hair

He wrote an entire book without using the letter 'e'. How can Americans even compete?

i got Life A Users Manuel a while ago and I'm scared to give it a shot

"Oulipo" not even once

is that ReportOfTheWeek after too much fast food?

yeah, but what did he mean by this?
after too much literature and math

is it even readable?

>yeah, but what did he mean by this?
Some critics believe that the missing e thing was a way to avoid the words "pére" and "mére", which mean father and mother in french. One of the central points of his work is the abandon of his parents when he was a kid and the trauma derived by it. In pretty much all his work there is always something missing, a missing piece of the puzzle

JUST

>What was his fucking problem?
>jew

literal definition of absolute madman

What little I have flipped through had pretty normal prose and was actually really fuckin cool, but I have a nasty feeling its gonna get indecipherable

There's actually an american lipogramic book before La Disparition, it's called Gadsby, Perec references it in A Void and apparently it fucking sucks.

Despite the size and scope of the book, it's one of the easiest (in the good sense) novels I've ever read, his prose is so comfy and the chapters so short you end up reading large swathes of it without even noticing. Some people might have a little trouble following the different narratives but there's all sorts of maps and indexes in the book to help you through.

Why are writers who play with the structures of their novels so weird looking?

Probably got sick of being mistaken for Elijah Wood. I'm half way through A man asleep right now, it's very good.

But are you solving all the riddles and intellectual puzzles?

Problem! Problem? The problem is you

probably because they were sexually deprived, so they like playing with things in a metaphysical way and it serves as an outlet cause they never got to play with a vajayjay

I hope you're baiting because that's a really dumb thing to think

I couldn't get into it right now, but there is some Freudian evidence to back my claims up, even if they were presented in an offhand way.

Some freudian evidence? Color me surprised. Nevertheless, I'd be happy to read that.

That poor book spine

People who are cautious with their book spines can never fully understand the contents of the book, dumbass.

>probably because they were sexually deprived, so they like playing with things in a metaphysical way and it serves as an outlet cause they never got to play with a vajayjay
Thank you user for explaining so eloquently why I do what I do.