Legitimate question

Legitimate question...

How does calculus work in memelord’s math?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJdsEKIqrrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=hJdsEKIqrrk

Ecks dee

he just had to be an australian, that's some high level shitposting
tell me he doesn't look like this

>he just had to be an australian, that's some high level shitposting
He's Canadian.

Yeah, that doesn’t answer my question.

The only thing that was relevant was when he listed expressions that they weren’t going to use in the course, because he’s avoiding the concept of convergence. How does calculus worth without convergence? How do you define differentiation or integration without infinitesimals?

>because he’s avoiding the concept of convergence
No he doesn't.

Is this the guy that does math proofs only using fundamentals to the point where he doesn't believe in fractions?

>How does calculus work in memelord’s math?
Calculus as we use it in the usual sense of the word depends on the definition and "existence" of real numbers, so calculus doesn't "work" in "his math" because he doesn't think the real numbers are well-defined.

Nice meme.

Even worse

It gets even worse

We need to protect this smile

I don't know why he keeps making these autistic claims. It's perfectly possible to define infinite set.
A set S is called infinite if it contains a proper subset S' such that there exists a bijection f:S->S'.

>A set S is called infinite if it contains a proper subset S' such that there exists a bijection f:S->S'.
It's not clear that this is well-defined.

How so?

It doesn't get around any of the issues Wildberger has, it's just another grammatical construction. Saying "A set S is called infinite if it contains a proper subset S' such that there exists a bijection f:S->S'." does not in itself make a mathematical concept.

Which is why we need to take their existance as axioms. Since AoI is independent from ZFC, doing this should pose no logical problems.

>Legitimate question...
Not even.
Lrn2legitimate fgt pls

>Lrn2legitimate fgt pls
Why the homophobia?

Brop

i-is this real life?