Tfw gained 50 iq points within a day

Tfw gained 50 iq points within a day

did you learn to read?

umm but I thought IQ was determined solely by genetics and race?

The upper limit of an individual is.

Hmmm...then once you consider Africans almost generally have far worse nutrition when growing up and are not raised in environments particularly conducive towards academic potential, who's to say they are inferior to whites? What if they have the same intellectual potential they just can't manifest it due to the environment they live in? I'm sure we could all agree that even barring social structures Europe is a far more hospitable place to live than Africa

>who's to say they are inferior to whites?
All the studies we have of them being inferior to whites, and only gaining like 3 IQ points when that is not the case.

But that is due to poor environment as opposed to genetics. Even if they lived the first 10 years of their lives in absolute poverty, they will still be at a disadvantage because of poor quality of life during key stages of development even if they are placed into an affluent environment.

>who's to say they are inferior to whites?
all the studies that control for wealth. It's a well known fact that rich blacks score worse than poor whites.

And Whites are inferior to the Asians. Fair enough.

and asians inferior to jews.

by what measure? Practicing for IQ tests is cheating.

I did this too roughly, but I think I did it in like 2 months through brainwashing. Honestly It might have been 2 weeks it might have been 4 months, cannot remember since I still have brain damage from the brainwashing. I don't believe its possible in 1 day though. Unless you just took the same test 50 times in a day and memorised the answers. Wouldn't work on another test this way.

Tfw so far at the right of the curve I can't see gainz anymore

It can still be attributed to other factors. Maybe it is just their culture.

What do you mean by brain-washing?

East Asians are the master race indeed. They are intelligent and hard workers, that is, the opposite of niggers.

Jews are inbreed parasites.

what nicholas cage movie is that?

the one with Adam Sandler

This. Whites and non-chinese asians are the master races. If confucius, pajeet and lao hadn't ensured the genetic selection for an inferior cultural foundation of society, then they would be the true master race.

Forget the first 10 years the -9 month before birth play an equally large part in their development.

And yet identical twin separation studies of 90+ percentile non-whites don't show a different result.