ITT: Books you want to read but can't because they don't exist

ITT: Books you want to read but can't because they don't exist

Bad film.

April March by Herbert Quain

Pierre Menard's Quixote

Continuing the meme."The approach to Al-Mutasim" would be fun to read.

The Necronomicon

A 2017 phonebook.

The book inside my head which i can't write senpai

A First Encyclopedia of Tlön

my diary

The Sense of Hearing

I want a modernist drama focusing on mining/mine workers. I want it to be Moby Dick-esque: whole chapters dedicated to methods of mining, maps/plans/diagrams of mine shafts and mechanisms, detailed elaborations on the dangers of mining to one's own physical and mental health, etc. I think at the core of the book would be a focus on a mine shaft closing and how one miner feels the urge to always return to it as he has spent so many of his years focusing on mining that he can't just give it up. It could really win gold stars for making the reader empathise with the struggle of the blue collar worker in an industry that really is losing relevance today.

Some guy made a thread requesting books on mining a month or so ago and now I can't stop thinking about how great a book it would be.

The Miner by Natsume Soseki is about literal mining and mining into your own psyche. Not his best work, but a very interesting one still. Certainly not Moby Dick-esque though.
Germinal by Zola also does a good job talking about mining.

Thanks, user, will look those up

My Diary, Desu.

deSelby's complete works

The Hegemon and The Hive Queen

This.

Yes this. Wanted so badly for him to be real.

The Lovecract/Houdini novel

the king in yellow

That book analyzing the Minotoar Myth from House of Leaves sounded way more interesting than the main book itself

The Secret Savior by Runeberg

All of Benno von Archimboldi

The books at harrenhal that rose Bolton read then burned

i remember that thread, a good thread. let us send our prayers to pynchon, for him to write a book from the bowels of the earth.

ITT: Borges, as it should be

a erotic fanfic of Lovecraft by Sartre

A book written by Andrea Dworkin about the misogyny of contemporary transgender politics.

simpsons is a goldmine for this

it's the same as the regular Quixote, retard

>ctrl+f
>didn't see 'Against the Galileans'

You disappoint me, Veeky Forums

Everything is bad when nothing is good.

fucking millennials

wrong