Who will play him in the biographical drama?

Who will play him in the biographical drama?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton–Reynolds_sex_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is lecturing, lecturing. He says he will never die.

He and Kissinger are immortal do to their evil

>chomsky
>evil

u wot m8

Me.

>genocide denier
>not evil
Sure

Chomsky clearly has an agenda. I've never seen an "anti-establishment" author so vehemently stand up for the Federal Reserve's right to print dollars.
We all know Goldman Sachs owning our money printing operations is a bad thing and we all know Hamilton, Lincoln, and JFK were killed because they wanted National Banks, but guys like him insist we need private bankers to control it for us.
Definitely a stooge.

Which genocide?

Americans are such droll creatures, so disconnected from reality, yet so vehemently clinging to their wrong views. It's like their union falls apart once they accept that things are as they actually are (i.e, Hamilton died in a stupid unnecessary duel, he wasn't killed by *them* for being for national banks)

Sean Connery

Michael Douglas

James Franco

Jonah Hill

>Hamilton, Lincoln, and JFK were killed because they wanted National Banks
Kek, why should I believe this

Aaron Burr was a loyalist who was blackmailing Hamilton and initiating rebellions over taxes that had existed in America for 200 years. So Hamilton had to duel him, as was tradition.
Why are you on lit if you've never read a book?
Read Anton Chaitkin - "Treason in America: From Aaron Burr to Averell Harriman"

>omg guyz googling is so hard
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

How do none of you fucking retards not notice that the reserve currency jumps ship over and over, and reverses back and forth from backed by metal to fiat, allowing it to buy up resources at a whim and then make them useless? Fucking idiots grow up.

I know I'm right because HuffPo says I'm wrong.

Someone hand me my They Live sunglasses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton–Reynolds_sex_scandal
>First sex scandal this country has ever seen
>Burr sent a damsel in distress to Hamilton's house to seduce him
>Send in the girl's 'husband' to catch them in the act
>Make Hamilton pay blackmail
>Accuse him of stealing treasury funds
>Force him to admit to the sex scandal in the newspaper
>Hamilton has to drop out of politics
>Instigate rebellions with your fellow rich loyalist buddies and make everyone hate Hamilton
>Hamilton has to duel you
>Kill him

Whiskey Rebellion btw. Whiskey tax had existed since the 1670's but Burr got everyone all heated about it randomly.
Also French Revolution was because of a trade war initiated by the British against Louis XVI and then Burr and his banker friends refused credit to Louis and cut off his supply chains to other European countries and to the colonies.
Then they sent in a Genevan banker to 'fix' the economy, but he initiated a period of austerity and told everyone that France's economy was shit because of Louis's "frivolous spending"
Remind anyone of how the IMF reacts in modern times after they finish thrashing a country's economy?

CRISPIN GLOVER

Dustin Hoffman

>that chart
so who's next, China? Not once the one child policy that's been keeping them booming for the past 30 years bites them in the ass

CRISPIN GLOVER[2]

Man, 60's linguistics Chomsky is so comfy. All those guys, Chomsky, Lees, Klima, Katz, Postal, Lakoff, Halle, they were such a clique of assholes, but I can't help but wish I had been alive then and been part of it. They were killing it, and funny as hell.

You shouldn't. It's a libertarian conspiracy theory.

i hate his fucking face

It's a reddit/ /pol/ trend to say this, he didn't at all. It's alt right garbage.

Will Ferrell or Leonardo DeCaprio.

Some popular but totally untalented actor who doesn't know anything about him.

god

>god playing an ancom
It's like poetry