How do you deal with the fact that ~98% of the people around you are stupid?

How do you deal with the fact that ~98% of the people around you are stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
books.google.com.br/books?id=KQ4rLiAbHQQC&pg=PA62&lpg=PA62&#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=IIDLcaQVMqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By not being arrogant and thinking that intelligence is the most important factor of a person.

Be thankful that im not one of them and continue about my business. What the fuck do you need to deal with? That sounds like a brainlet problem.

>What the fuck do you need to deal with?
I constantly have to overexplain things because people are too slow to understand.
Every POS theorem needs a proof.
Tell my prof to fuck right off with his stupid event based physics system ideas and build an engine myself wich runs 10x better than his garbage

>nobody believes me when i make claims without evidence to back it up
Yeah, thats definitely a brainlet problem.

I close Veeky Forums when it gets too depressing

Most people I meet aren't stupid. But it's easy to spot an idiot, they're the ones who say shit like "I'm the smartest guy in the room" etc.

More like how do you deal wih the fact that 98 % of people born in the future will be smarter than you.

no it's only one of the most important factors, the other ones being: are they actively helping you and are they actively helping civilization?
if no on both accounts, it's safe to genocide the stupid

right but i am usually the smartest guy in my room. i know it makes you feel insecure but it's true

lol they won't. they'll likely be dumber than we are

>tfw too intelligent for the shift key

You're the one choosing to hang around idiots then

>I constantly have to overexplain things because people are too slow to understand.
you don't have to do shit fucking monkey, just pretend these people are air
but no, you have to show everyone how much of a special snowflake you are and make up things to create your fake identity, even though you probably scored 125 on an IQ test

>they'll likely be dumber than we are
I was writing a 500 word post but deleted it because you're too much of a retard so I'll just tell you you're a brainlet

Imagine being so presumptuous as to think you're not in that 98%

>Only because leftists are flooding the west with low IQ brainlets, meanwhile the high IQ chinks are dying of with the whites and the jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

>DUDE EVERYONE BUT ME IS STUPID LMAO

Oh my god, I know that feeling all too well.

Just don't think about it

>Veeky Forums - IQ Masturbation

nice mememap

is this high school

/iq/ board when?

East Asians are the master race.

Well, to be fair, if you meet someone with an iq of 130 or so they are the smartest guy in most rooms they visit.

Not many such people on this board, though.

All other boards would die if the spergs could IQpost all day.

>How do you deal with the fact that ~98% of the people around you are stupid?

I became proficient in communicating with crayons, glitter, and glue.

Veeky Forums would die for sure. But boards like /v/ or /tv/ would do just fine. They are autistic about other stuff.

By being stupid myself

>BAAAAAAH I NEED TO DO PROOFS

Are you sure you aren't the retarded one and everyone is just being nice?

>How do you deal with the fact that ~98% of the people around you are stupid?

Don't care I only care if ~98% of the people around me are evil. There is a huge fucking difference and idiocy is completely fine so long as you have some morals.

Honestly this is how I got through high school. I pretty much acted like Jeff Spiccoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High, hung out and partied it up with the jocks/more popular crowd, and was able to get away with just about anything because the teachers and administration were most likely on to what I was doing due to my grades.

The other factor is 58008

The real idiot is he who thinks of everyone else as an idiot.

Now imagine living in these countries.

Intelligence is not important, you just sound like a pretentious cunt.

That applies both to idiots and people who are surrounded by idiots. Idiot.

>world ranking
>41

BTW what is the lowest registered IQ?

They have the data of about 80 countries IIRC.

Equatorial Guinea, with 59.
books.google.com.br/books?id=KQ4rLiAbHQQC&pg=PA62&lpg=PA62&#v=onepage&q&f=false

by acknowledging that i am part of the 98%

as long as the full caster and skill monkey in the party has high int nobody else really needs it.

Better question, how do you deal with people who claim they are super smart?

Show them based Feynman:
youtube.com/watch?v=IIDLcaQVMqw

by moving to a place where only 60% of the population is stupid. Of course this really depends on the definition of around you and stupidity. Perhaps we can mathematically formalize this.

Not thinking intelligence is important is about the dumbest thing you could not think

It may be okay if you're at least in a half decent position in life but if something bad happens like some criminal uses up your inhaler and you go to jail because nobody knows what the fuck asthma is, you're probably in a shitty movie but anyway fuck you retard.

I'm surrounded by idiots and it's a very serious detriment to my well being. People generally think I'm nice and cool and I hide it from myself but people's idiocy still wears on me.

What's even worse is if you're quiet around retards who don't know they're retards it's actually very likely they will assume you are more dumb than them instead of less dumb