Booktuber General

Official Queen of Veeky Forums new video
youtube.com/watch?v=jE_EOI_PJMw&t=19s

What kind of book did she need to review?
Whats her favorite books anyway?
It she familiar with russian literature?
Is Megan (PeruseProject) her arch enemy?

wish sam hyde had a booktube channel

I heard he likes Peake. Charles seems smarter.

Is this a joke? Does this stuff work because she's attractive? Do people on here seriously discuss what kind of YA or romance fiction some girl likes?

She's literally a teenager and most of her videos have like 20 views

is that the one weird out-of-print sci fi book he was talking about and recommending?
also nick is smartest

Yes.

STOP NOW

DO NOT DO IT

I REPEAT

DO NOT DO IT

I think so, couldn't confirm. What do film school types read?

i want to be savannah's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her katie blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo katie blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her katie hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her katie hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her katie face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

You still have Katie in that pasta, I can't send it to her like this

STOP

Oh god not again. Please, don't. Are you all really so miserable that you need to spread this cancer to feel good? You do know the amusement will only last a few minutes at best, right?

Charls isn't smarter he's just into conspiracy shit. Sam actually reads a lot of Veeky Forums-tier stuff though

>queen of Veeky Forums
>probably hasn't ever read a book mentioned on here

Indulging this impulse is exactly why you need the Church

does he like gene wolf? kek

says who?

These threads are just started to incite raids...

>promoting healthy question about a person who review books for fun
>raid
damn...

>Even Veeky Forums has waifufags

Just lost my faith in humanity

>attractive
she's a kid, fella. and she looks like a dad. some swarthy creole guy who gets work as a roofer, sometimes.

i want to be savannah's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her savannah blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo savannah blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her savannah hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her savannah hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her savannah face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

Don't be obtuse user-kun.